5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9305 (resized).jpg
IMG_9671 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider inhomearcades.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Are those things that valuable? I don't follow vids much, didn't realize they got into A-title pin value range.
I've also played both of those at shows, didn't know they were that rare.

Tapper is 2500
Timber is 3000
Prices are for above average condition.

They have shot up in value quite a bit.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

Timber is worth more than that IMO, it's extremely rare and highly desirable in any rare arcade collection. I have only seen 2-3 of them for sale in 10 years of arcade collecting.

I have four sitting in the warehouse, but yes they are rare. They just don't pull over 3k unless you have Mark build you a new cabinet and completely refurbish everything on the game. I mean everything and then they are 4500.

Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

I had a couple jack and cokes when I put them up last night to make it a bit easier...lol And I noticed that the verbiage insinuates a straight trade towards a TAFG or IJ. Obviously, that's not the case. Cash on my end for the right pin of course
I'm not aware of a publicly for sale Timber in years. The two that I have first hand knowledge of were all private sales that slightly exceeded your evaluation. They don't surface and are highly desirable. Tapper's have always had a cool cult following, but with barcades very popular, they seem to be more in demand. I thought I would toss this trade bait out there on Pinside before posting this at KLOV. Would prefer to trade towards the two pins I mentioned, but who knows...
Thanks everyone for the interest. All PM's responded to.

I sold one about 2 years ago via ebay, fully working and nice. Bidding ended at 2500. I was bummed but that is the game you play on ebay when you don't have a reserve. That being said, few people know how many of them I have an are constantly asking to buy them. You have a highly desirable game in the Timber. If I were you, give it a second thought before you let it go.

I think what you are offering is great trade bait and hopefully you'll find a person that is willing to deal on a pin for you. I am sure you are getting some offers to buy the games outright and if you are, make them pay. Those games are not coming down in value any time soon.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider inhomearcades.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/timber-and-tapper-for-trade?tu=inhomearcades and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.