Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 298 posts
  • 105 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by LesManley
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20140707_222712.jpg
    4rkJl2ZAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png
    th-2.jpeg
    Steve-Young.jpg
    images-2.jpeg
    History_American-Restoration_304_Strong-Arm_reLF_HD_still_624x352[1].jpg
    Shoot-The-Bear[1].jpg
    hey-you-can-do-it.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grandnational007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#260 6 years ago

I'm in Vegas right now and spent about 5 hours at PHOF today.

Beth, and the other three volunteers (can't remember their names now, my apologies) were very pleasant and great to talk to. Probably spent about 10 minutes talking to each of them about pinball and how much I appreciate what they do. I've been to the phof about 10 times over the last 5 years, and never had the gumption to speak with any of them because of the "reputation" that has been spread here about them (not a shot at Pinside or anyone here). We're all people, and we can have bad days. I imagine most of the negative comments I've heard have been when a person had worked a long day (for free) and was just tired of dealing with irate people all day.

PHOF is usually the highlight of my trip every time I come to Las Vegas. I plan on going back at least two to theee more times while I'm out here.

I'd say 95% of the machines were up and running, and sure there were some that were not perfect or malfunctioning. I don't even really care. It's 50 cents, and then onto the other 250 in there. The money goes to charity anyways.

Beth, Tim, and crew, keep up the great work; some of us REALLY appreciate what you do.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grandnational007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tim-arnold-pinball-hall-of-fame?tu=Grandnational007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.