(Topic ID: 157227)

Tim Arnold looking for protege to take over HOF

By westofrome

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4678_(resized).JPG
    IMG_4594_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    phof_emrow01_(resized).jpg
    taken_(resized).jpg
    taken_(resized).jpg
    triple_x_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-14_15.45.07_(resized).jpg
    zzzzz_(resized).jpg
    pinball-hall-of-fame_(resized).jpg
    pov89vluok_(resized).jpg
    checks__(resized).PNG
    tim_(resized).PNG
    o_(resized).jpg
    IMAG0054_(resized).jpg
    tokens_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Superchicken.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#292 8 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

He really Gives that much at the end of the Year? I work for a non-profit for 25 years. It's amazing how you can cook the books!
    I want to see the check or wire transfer.

Here are a few (pic from a few years ago):

tim_(resized).PNGtim_(resized).PNG

checks__(resized).PNGchecks__(resized).PNG

#423 8 years ago

Yep. I've heard that non-conversation plenty of times.

Quoted from vid1900:

I never said people go to the PHOF to see Tim.
    I said that the only reason a PHOF exists is BECAUSE of Tim.
    Tim does not want to talk with you, unless you are reporting a problem with a game.
    You've got to feel sorry for Tim.
    EVERY time I'm in there some guy has Tim's ear and it's the exact same thing:
    Boring Guy: Yeah, I told my wife, if we go to Vegas, we HAVE to go to PHOF.
    BG: Hey, there is a place by my house called Antonio's, I live in Florida, that has a Flash, and a.......a.......(honey, what the other game besides Flash at Antonio's?)...a....um...oh yeah, Meteor, but NOTHING like this!
    BG: What is the electric bill in a place like this?
    BG: I've got a AFM, it's in better shape than yours.....I was offered $8,000 for it, but I said NOOOO Way.
    BG: Have you ever seen a rare game called Bushido? I played one at a rich guy's house in California.
    BG: You know, if you fixed this place up with carpet and stuff, you could have a really nice place here.
    BG: Have you ever seen Pawn Shop Wars? They had an old Bally on there, said it was worth $4,000, I'm like 'yeah right'. That show is fake.
    BG: There used to be an arcade by my house, um....Player 1, that was the name of it....they had a pin I've never been able to remember the name of, maybe you can help me? It had a giant cue ball in the center, like a real cue ball that would block your ball......
    I don't know how Tim puts up with it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Superchicken.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tim-arnold-looking-for-buyer-for-hof?tu=Superchicken and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.