(Topic ID: 148230)

Tilting: what games is it worthwhile on?

By Lysurgeon

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lysurgeon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I like to try and save a draining ball. I tilt more than the average player, as a result. I know nbafb has no bonus. What other games can I get away with tilting without much penalty?

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Many older games (before the mid 80s) were huge on the bonus and even carry over. Most newer games seem to have small bonus and worth the risk. But every game and situation is different. How are your tilts set? Do you plan on playing in competition? Do you take the same risks when you're playing on route?

I usually set my own games up with tight tilt. This helps me with my competition play, as those games are conservatively set up. I can usually get away with more on routed games. Most operators around here give a more liberal tilt bob.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lysurgeon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilting-what-games-is-it-worthwhile-on?tu=Lysurgeon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.