(Topic ID: 71497)

Tilting on purpose

By bangerjay

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjsrt8.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 10 years ago

I do it every time in a tourney when I'm on last ball and I know I lost and bonus won't do anything I just slam it forward and rage quit like a big baby as I'm sure do most people.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Careful. I catch you doing that and I will give you the boot from all future events I run.
    That shit does not fly in my book. People are nice enough to bring their machines out of the house for us all to play on... They surely don't deserve anything outside of normal play.
    I tilt my own games at home, but those are my games.

I don't really slam it I just nudge hard enough to tilt excuse my pinball vocab. I don't beat on machines I respect them as I've told my gf many times those aren't are machines and I would treat others as I would treat mine. Not sure I'll be_ doing Mad Rollins next year anyway.

#12 10 years ago

Just think its kinda funny how people take things the wrong way on here then fight I'm sick of that I'm about to drop pinball and competitive playing altogether I just don't want people to get the wrong idea good judge of character should take care of assumptions.

#15 10 years ago

It was sarcasm I don't beat on games I may play just as rough as some players putting force into a good shot but I never slap hit kick or punch machines like I see a lot of people do. When I meant slam flowered I ment more of a purposeful nudge to tilt not to knock it back an inch or two. Rage quit is just what all the Xbox kids are saying these days I just through it in there.

Sorry about my punctuation and grammar special ed held me back in that area.

On another note I hurt myself when it comes to rage quiting after a horrible game like at the last mad Rollins finals I punched myself in the head pretty darn good I didn't take it out on family guy I have others to vouch for that.

I'll take your 5 free periods and drain them straight down the middle.

Also Whysnow im not mad or calling you out on anything just a misunderstanding joke taken the wrong way. The only reason why I mite not make next year is I'm just no good at pin golf style in a pump and dump I just have a good chance of getting anywhere im not a very good player still. Taking a step back from the competition for awhile and its expensive for me right now.

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Damn, I saw all these posts, I thought for sure I was going to be the one being made fun of.
    Let's try again.

image.jpg 979 KB

How shit-tastic of you

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjsrt8.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilting-on-purpose?tu=jjsrt8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.