(Topic ID: 297411)

Tilt Topper. Long ass turnaround times to receive your topper.

By teddyb73

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How long has it taken Tilt Topper to fill your order?”

• It took over 3 months to receive your topper. 17 votes
      44%
    • It took two months to receive your topper. 8 votes
      21%
    • I received my topper one month or less. 2 votes
      5%
    • Never received your topper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 votes
      31%

(39 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CB25406A-1434-4EF5-B35E-D108906BDDF7 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teddyb73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 2 years ago

Has anyone ever noticed when buying a topper from these guys it can take up to 3 months or longer to receive your topper from them?

When you email the owner what's going on it seems like he has every excuse under the sun why it hasn't been shipped out yet.

I've talked to three other people who bought off of them and they experienced the same thing.

#5 2 years ago

That is fine. But state that from the get-go. It's almost like the owner leads you on but when that time comes to ship in that original time period he comes up with an additional excuse why he hasn't shipped it out yet. Just be honest.

And on top of all that. When I received it, the color changing LED power supply was broken.

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

How about an option for “Never received your topper.” I ordered a TZ topper several years ago. Paid in full. When I inquire, get same old BS. “Soon”

There you go 1963BSARGS, option has been added. I'm sorry to hear that but not surprised. Hopefully you paid with credit card and can put a dispute in.

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from calprog:

I have had no issues with Tilt. I have four toppers most recent JP. Nice toppers in my opinion! Sorry for everyone’s delays.

I here what you are saying but the polls don't lie. Plus there is no excuse not to send out peoples orders if you take their money from them!

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from rwmech5:

Everything is hand made, good things come to those who wait. Trent is a solid guy.

He's not solid when he takes people's money and doesn't produce what he sold them.

#18 2 years ago

This thread is a warning for people not to deal with Tilt Toppers. And they brought this bullshit on themselves.

#23 2 years ago

I hear what you're saying. But when you're Johnny on the spot responding to emails just to get people's money and once you have it, you make people wait and you don't respond to their emails.

That's just not right. It's bad business all the way around. It's also hard to defend.

#42 2 years ago

You guys are all forgetting. Look at my poll. He at least stiffed five people that we know about. There could be more.

There is no excuse in the world for stealing people's money. Period!

#47 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Agreed. But like BGResto, I've never heard of anybody NEVER getting the product or their money back. It just takes a helluva long time sometimes. And I agree that totally sucks.
    If you're not happy with his lack of a response--perfectly understandable BTW--just get a chargeback from the CC company and don't do business with him again.
    I must admit I had to badger him quite a bit to get mine shipped. Like me, you could also keep being the squeaky wheel by sending emails (but don't be a dick about it even though it's tough in these situations!) and it might move things along quicker.

Nobody's being a DICK about this. This is nobodies fault but Tilt Topper and his business practices.

In hindsight I probably shouldn't even have posted this post. Is he good for the pinball hobby? YES. Just be honest and don't stiff people.

In my situation he handled it poorly very poorly. All he needs to do is put a disclaimer on his website stating that the toppers can take up to 3 plus months to make and that would be the end of it.

I dealt with Lermods and Mezel Mod a number of times over the years. Of course over time there might be an issue. Some of it might just be me being a little anal. But on every occasion they both standed behind their products. They were quick to respond to my emails. If I wasn't happy with something, they gave me a refund with no questions asked. Now that's customer service and definitely a way to run a business.

#51 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

You get that I agree with you, right? Because you sound like you don't and you downvote me like you don't. Makes no sense.
    And I never called you a dick.
    You guys actually make me reread what I wrote to make sure my reading comprehension hasn't gone south. I get you being pissed about the situation but no need to get aggressive with people that actually understand what you're going through.
    EDIT: I just realized that you really don't want insight or advice from anybody...just a place to vent your frustration. So I'll wish you the best of luck and respectfully bow out of the conversation.

I did totally read what you wrote and understand it. Then again, I don't think you totally read my last post. But it's a little passive aggressiveness on your part.

You're entitled to your opinion just like I am entitled to mine. I undown voted your post.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teddyb73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-topper-long-ass-turnaround-time-to-receive-your-topper?tu=teddyb73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.