(Topic ID: 297411)

Tilt Topper. Long ass turnaround times to receive your topper.

By teddyb73

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How long has it taken Tilt Topper to fill your order?”

• It took over 3 months to receive your topper. 17 votes
      44%
    • It took two months to receive your topper. 8 votes
      21%
    • I received my topper one month or less. 2 votes
      5%
    • Never received your topper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 votes
      31%

(39 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CB25406A-1434-4EF5-B35E-D108906BDDF7 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider riefepeters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#14 2 years ago

Thank you for starting this thread as I’ve literally thought about doing so for the past week. I ordered 2 months ago and was told shipping within a few weeks. I reached out to Tilt 3 weeks ago and 10 days ago with no response. Just reached out again.

If I don’t hear anything this week I’ll just cancel and work through the credit card company. But purchasing goods shouldn’t be a PITA like this.

Funny thing is the day I placed my order, I went back and forth with them 3 times via email with very quick responses.

Quick to respond to get my money, but ghosting me to send me what’s paid for. That is a very bizarre business model.

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from rwmech5:

Trent is a solid guy.

A solid guy takes 10 seconds to respond to emails and to set proper expectations about delivery. He doesn’t give the hard sell, promise delivery in 3 weeks, then ghost you. That’s is the typical behavior of a scam artist! But if you know him…let Trent know he’s losing credibility and he should respond to people.

#32 2 years ago

I knew nothing about Tilt/Dan a few months ago when I purchased. This thread has been enlightening. I’m also going to be more active to either get my money back or the paid for product as it’s not right.

In fact, I just checked up on Dans profile. This is interesting. Dan is responding in the past few days to forums helping when people aren’t getting responses from laseriffic toppers.

Usually, I’d say that’s awesome. I’m a huge fan of people helping people! But In this case, I’d ask how Habeboo has time to go out of the way to help when he cannot find time to simply respond to his own customers who have given him money 2+ months ago.

Again, the thing that irks me is his speedy replies to get my money and then the ghosting on follow up inquiries. Shady. And all that could have been avoided if Dan simply said…”topper delivery is X months out” - instead of a timeline that has come and passed already. I only reached out to Dan once his delivery date passed by a few weeks.

We would like a response @habeboo!!
    And on top of a response, a realistic actual timeline of getting paid for products might be nice too!
    CB25406A-1434-4EF5-B35E-D108906BDDF7 (resized).pngCB25406A-1434-4EF5-B35E-D108906BDDF7 (resized).png

#54 2 years ago
    Quoted from Habeboo:

I have definitely let some of the correspondence fall through the cracks waiting for a certain toppers to ship out in their order and for this I sincerely apologize.

Dan - it takes a little humility to admit shortcomings and apologize. I applaud you for that. it also helps to maintain credibility in the community. I appreciate your call today and responding for the first time in 3 weeks.

I would suspect that many prior customers never experienced these issues, as some have noted. Yet many have been in the same boat as myself recently. I would simply say it’s ok to respond to people and say “I got your email. I know we promised delivery weeks ago; but we are behind and I dont have an update right now! If you don’t hear from me in two weeks, please follow up!” Taking Those ten seconds a few times over to let people (especially new customers) know you’re still there would have prevented this entire thread.

The good news is there is significant demand for your product, and hopefully this was just a small bump in your journey.

Again, I applaud you for taking accountability. I hope your apology is enough to receive grace from others, as it is enough for me (with the follow up too!), and I wish you success in the future.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider riefepeters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-topper-long-ass-turnaround-time-to-receive-your-topper?tu=riefepeters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.