(Topic ID: 297411)

Tilt Topper. Long ass turnaround times to receive your topper.

By teddyb73

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How long has it taken Tilt Topper to fill your order?”

• It took over 3 months to receive your topper. 17 votes
      44%
    • It took two months to receive your topper. 8 votes
      21%
    • I received my topper one month or less. 2 votes
      5%
    • Never received your topper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 votes
      31%

(39 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CB25406A-1434-4EF5-B35E-D108906BDDF7 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amsnl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#30 2 years ago

Ive made a big order @ tilt a few months ago. I did not want to put something online as I know it can be busy and everybody can make a mistake .

But after not so good service here is my story
    First 2 weeks I got no answer and took 3 months to get the Parts

I’m in the netherlands I have to pay import fees . That’s oké as that’s my problem but They first send me 1 topper When I ordered 2.and another 1000+ in parts And some of it’s really bad quality. Then they send me the other order so again so another import fees. Then he told me they made a mistake with the order and send me another topper. And a part. Now 4 weeks later I have to chase them down and send PM. Still nothing send. Then he said yes ship it back the borken part and I’ll refund that also. I’m already down 100 extra because of the double shipping and now again I have to pay to ship it back.
    I asked for a refund last week and be done with this. He said oké and still nothing! Sorry but there service is verry bad .

He has time to post new things but no time to answer

#41 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer67:

I've ordered a TZ and JP2 topper from them.
    Quality is good on each and the price is reasonable IMO.
    They were slow to deliver but I didn't care and was happy with the products. Both toppers definitely add to my games and I'm thankful I have the option to order from them.
    However, from others' experiences in this thread, it seems they should address any quality issues/solve all of these....and be more up front about delivery time. IMO, a couple months to do custom work for something they're not making tonnes of profit on, is ok. But they should be more up front about delivery time.
    I don't think this is a "throw the baby out with the bathwater" situation.

I agree a bit on this that’s why I hesitated a bit to post my things with them. I know all is busy during covid as maybe he got to many orders. And we all are people in the end

For you things are different as you have your stuff.

But that makes no excuses for the slow responds and the QC that is not there at this moment.and im still out of 2 toppers/260 dollar.
    Hope he will get us shizzle back up and pays my money back quick ! Hope this will open up his eyes

#55 2 years ago

Habeboo thank you for your answer! I think I have to apologize for my post! As I stated some issues with tilt but I have issues with tilt graphics Hence tilttoppers/tilt grafics so I guess that’s not you? Or anything to do with each other?

If it’s 100% nothing to do with you then I’m verry sorry for my post.

Thank you

#59 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

and all 3 are awesome.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amsnl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-topper-long-ass-turnaround-time-to-receive-your-topper?tu=amsnl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.