Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by jkashani
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9CA57CE8-45C6-4AED-B5E0-2AC29A40BD47 (resized).jpeg
    6DC03EC8-6EAB-465F-9CD1-CFE5EE397DBA (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 8 days ago

for sale

Tilt Topper For Jurassic Park

Added: June 9th, 2021
    Condition: New

Price

$ 1,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

I am looking for someone careless and impulsive to spend this kind of money on a topper. Works with Data East and Stern Jurassic Park. Price include shipping in the CONUS or pickup in Morris Plains NJ.

Item photos

6DC03EC8-6EAB-465F-9CD1-CFE5EE397DBA (resized).jpeg
    9CA57CE8-45C6-4AED-B5E0-2AC29A40BD47 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
    Willing to ship mainland
    Willing to ship overseas

Linked to games

This ad is linked to 4 games:

Contact

Contact jkashani via PinsideMail.

Contact seller

Item location

Morris Plains, NJ, US

Seller insights

These are jkashani's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jkashani's stats page

#2 8 days ago

just got mine last week, i'll offer mine for $950!

#3 8 days ago

Touché!

blockquote cite="#6325802">just got mine last week, i'll offer mine for $950!

#4 8 days ago

Wow, that was a quick X2 on listed price. Only took an hour to modify price from 500 shipped or 475 pick up to 1000.

#5 8 days ago

Why doesn’t everyone lay off the bad cats thread and beat this thread up for a while. Bump!

#6 8 days ago

I've got one as well, so I figured I'd undercut everyone on this thread and offer it up for $949 plus free shipping. #toppermania

#7 8 days ago

That’s what I am talking about.

Quoted from per3per3:

I've got one as well, so I figured I'd undercut everyone on this thread and offer it up for $949 plus free shipping. #toppermania

#8 8 days ago

allright $900 free shipping

#9 8 days ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

allright $900 free shipping

You are the leader in banging your head on F.S. ads. YOUR RESPONSE, prompted this seller, to immediately raise his price X2! All that head banging, is preventing you, from looking in a mirror!

#10 8 days ago
    Quoted from elcolonel:

You are the leader in banging your head on F.S. ads. YOUR RESPONSE, prompted this seller, to immediately raise his price X2! All that head banging, is preventing you, from looking in a mirror!

just on your ads, kind sir, just you!

#11 8 days ago

Ok boys, no fighting on this thread. It’s only pinball and it’s always fun.

#12 7 days ago
    Quoted from jkashani:

Ok boys, no fighting on this thread. It’s only pinball and it’s always fun.

You wanna piece of me? Come at me, bro.

#13 7 days ago

I'm on with mine at $850 plus shipping if anyone wants it. Pretty sure it's got about 10 plays on it.

#14 7 days ago

this thread is legitimately motivating me to sell mine for a solid profit. I'll wait until more folks list theirs for crazy prices and undercut with something a little less crazy

#15 7 days ago

#trendsettertoppercraziness

Quoted from per3per3:

this thread is legitimately motivating me to sell mine for a solid profit. I'll wait until more folks list theirs for crazy prices and undercut with something a little less crazy

#16 7 days ago

When I wanted one, I called Tilt and they said they would make one. Maybe they don't do that anymore

In any event, I do support testing the market. GLWTS!

#17 7 days ago

Any one who buys something that is literally taped together for 1k needs a reality check lol

#18 7 days ago
    Quoted from russdx:

Any one who buys something that is literally taped together for 1k needs a reality check lol

That aside, it’s an awesome looking topper in person. Eats the Stern offering.

#19 6 days ago

Wow crazy price I would sell mine for 500.00 and I would still be making money

#20 6 days ago

My only point was that it was listed at 500 shipped or 475 picked up, and within an hour, Detective Nick Yemana(ccjacksoo7) drops a comment and the price goes X2.

#21 6 days ago

Why would anyone want this turd?

#22 6 days ago
    Quoted from nicoy3k:

Why would anyone want this turd?

I had 1 of the earlier versions and sold it years ago. Total turd. It’s Super small and super cheap feeling. About a 300% profit margin in it for them.

#23 6 days ago
    Quoted from elcolonel:

My only point was that it was listed at 500 shipped or 475 picked up, and within an hour, Detective Nick Yemana(ccjacksoo7) drops a comment and the price goes X2.

actually colonel crybaby it was 1k allready when i commented on it. is your puss still sore?

#24 6 days ago

Get your JURASSK PARK here!!

#25 6 days ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

actually colonel crybaby it was 1k allready when i commented on it. is your puss still sore?

My bad, you do own a mirror, you recognized the puss staring back.

Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

just on your ads, kind sir, just you!

Bit of a liar also. You have banged your thick skull on numerous other members F.S. ads.
    Viva Detective Nick Yemana!

#26 4 days ago
    Quoted from elcolonel:

My bad, you do own a mirror, you recognized the puss staring back.

Bit of a liar also. You have banged your thick skull on numerous other members F.S. ads.
    Viva Detective Nick Yemana!

maybe you need a safe spot colonel puss? one that's free of head bang meme's???? hope this don't irritate the vag too much

#27 4 days ago

The response has been overwhelming all PM’s have been responded to. Have a great Sunday fellow pinsiders!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside