8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Luppin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Hello,

I have a BSD and as you know it's brutally punishing. I started enjoy it much better with the plumb bob removed, in this way I can move the machine much more and I save many drains. But that is obviously cheating. The reason is that even with the plumb bob at the very bottom the tilt is still too sensitive, so I removed it.

Is there a way to leave the plumb bob, but make it even less sensitive? So that the player is punished with a tilt for very strong motion, but still can apply quite a bit of shaking to interact with the machine. I guess it's needed to make it more heavy.
    Is there some standard or classic way to accomplish this?

#2 8 years ago

I haven't checked in the menu for BSD, but I know there is a setting to increase the number of warnings on other machines. Perhaps that'd work?

#3 8 years ago

You probably haven't adjusted it properly for the slope of the game. There should be a way to slide the ring, be sure the bob is centered when at rest.

#4 8 years ago

tried both already. max 10 warnings: ok, but not exactly as I wish.
    Bob centered at rest at the bottom, but still pretty sensitive.

#5 8 years ago

Just checked my Shadow and the tilt ring doesn't appear to be a WMS-specific part, just a piece of metal. I assume BSD would be the same, so just take it out and make a bigger one using the same material.

#6 8 years ago

Just drill some big drywall screws into the outlanes to prevent balls from draining and put a post between the flippers.

Either that or play better!

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

#7 8 years ago

Move the machine more

#8 8 years ago

all nice suggestions!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-setting and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.