Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Colehvac1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Mail (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgraffix.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 2 years ago

Yes, Tilt Graphics is still alive. We are extremely busy with work inside and outside of pinball. And yes we need to do a better job going through our emails. Most don't realize that I have people contacting me through text messages, Pinside mail, our website, and through different facebook accounts. It's sometimes overwhelming just trying to manage correspondance. Having said that we are working hard to keep up with orders, and shipping regardless who you use is spotty, especially overseas.

I have gone through our outstanding orders and I do believe I found yours. I also believe you were in contact with my partner. I could be wrong about this but I remember my partner telling me that he explained to you the hold up. Regardless after reviewing your order everything is in and it will ship today. Keep an eye out in your email for tracking information.

Thank you for all your support and my apologies for the delay.

10 months later
    #16 1 year ago

Yes we are still alive, all I can do is apologize for the poor communication. What people do not realize is that we get bombarded with emails everyday and it's only just two of us here struggling to get orders out while at the same time creating new designs.

As for why we're backed up a bit, over the past few months we've been bombarded with order in and out of pinball. Please don't take this as a complaint. We're just very busy. My partner Rey needed to take some time off for personal reasons and is currently working here part-time. We hope to have him back full-time soon. As for me, I haven't been feeling well for a few months. To make a long story short, a little over a week ago while preparing for the Pinfest Allentown I almost went into a diabetic coma and had to be hospitalized. It really took the wind out of my sails.

If you've placed an order with us it well be fulfilled. All we ask is for a little patience and some understanding. Rey and I are in the studio working hard to get orders out the door.

#19 1 year ago

It's 8:20pm and we're still in the studio working. We'll probably be working for another two hours.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgraffix.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-graphics-still-alive-?tu=jgraffix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.