Jaws-Shooter-Plate-No-Swimming-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Quint-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Shark-1 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-02 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-03 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-01 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-04 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-02 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wiggy07.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#110 8 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

FunHouse GameBlades
1111_(resized).jpg

22_(resized).jpg11_(resized).jpg33_(resized).jpg

Pics of the Funhouse look great. Looks just like the ones I sent to Joe from PinGraffix.

PinballSupernova.com

3 months later
#417 7 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

The installation could not be easier on the gameblades (decal artwork).
I use the wet method of spraying the back of the decal with windex. Once it's nice and wet, simply slide it down, getting it all aligned properly and then smooth it out.

I show how to install the game blades using the wet method :

https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2016/04/17/mod-install-pinblades-sideblades-video-install/

#454 7 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

This is a good question. In my experience I took off ones for FH and it definitely took some paint with it and no way they were gonna go back on.

Same here. The set I took off left some adhesive behind and removed paint as well. I didn't care because I cleaned the adhesive and applied a new set of game blades .

3 months later
#763 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

OK, looking at getting some game blades.
Can the group please tell me how hard they are to install? Is playfield coming out, or lift half way, lay back in, playfield down middle, then back up to finish front?
Seems like you have one shot not to screw up your $75 a set.
Thanks.

EricPinballFan, Here is a video I created installing Game Blades on all three pinball systems. After a couple installs it's pretty easy.

Blog Post : MOD INSTALL : GAME BLADES – GAME BLADES VIDEO INSTALL :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2016/04/17/mod-install-pinblades-sideblades-video-install/

7 months later
#995 6 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

FunHouse GameBlades™ and Custom Apron
Inner Cabinet Decals
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/funhouse

Nice Funhouse and game room.....

1 year later
#1588 5 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

Hey guys, my potc game blades didnt have cut out for the head bolts and I swear those bolts are extremely resistant to coming out. Any thoughts on getting those bolts out or properly cutting the blades?

When I apply game blades, I remove the bolts from the side of the cabinet. Apply my game blades. Take my finger and create an indentation where the hole for the bolts need to be reapplied by rubbing the area of the hole so I can see it through the blades. I take an exacto and start from the middle of the indentation of the circle, cutting slices in the area of the hole starting from the middle to the edge of the hole. I cut about 4 slices. I bend the pieces into the hole then reapply my bolts.

2 months later
#1654 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I wanted to give a bit of feedback on your side art blades. I installed your set in my JJPOTC and another vendor in my WOZ this weekend. While my WOZ benefitted from being the 2nd game to do this on, the POTC had some challenges. The biggest issue I think would be resolved by either providing your decals cut out or having the customer cut them out. The WOZ set I had came with no "flash" so just the decals perfectly cut out individually. This made it much easier to install because I could peel part of the backing away at a time and not have to deal with having two people try and hold it, wrap around the playfield, etc.
Now, granted... we also figured out that with two people we could slide the playfield all the way out of the game with some support in the front. Had I known it was easier I would have cut the POTC ones out first. The pain with installing with them fully exposed was noted when it got stuck where the playfield was tilted up and I could not get them removed to position properly. I had to try and move the playfield while they were partially stuck and it caused some tearing. Luckily with some hair dryer action and some squeegee tool it mostly is unnoticeable. If the intended game has enough slack to pull the playfield out and can support itself (JJP have the huge rails on them) then this is by far the way to go.

Next time just use this method. Really easy and with one person

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wiggy07.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-graphics-inc-mods?tu=wiggy07 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.