Jaws-Shooter-Plate-No-Swimming-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Quint-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Shark-1 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-02 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-03 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-01 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-04 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-02 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr_tantrum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#721 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Yes, it was great chatting with you about one of our favorite wrestlers. Here's a picture of myself with Rowdy Roddy Piper about 5/7 years ago.

They Live, and I'm all out of bubble gum!

2 weeks later
#756 7 years ago

Bald Eagle = Best emblem of any country in the world! Your renditions look awesome!

#779 7 years ago

Can you please just create the ideas, do all the work to produce it, and then give me what I deserve for free? I will never understand the mentality of such people, who I guarantee would demand ample compensation if they were the ones actually producing something that consumers wanted.

Doing my best to refrain from any political comments, I say keep producing a great product, sell what the market will bare, and feel free to market however you want whether this means running the occasional promotion or not. While I love the Pinside forum, I am really getting tired of reading all the BMW (B____, Moan, and Whine) comments regarding pricing of things across multiple threads. If you like it and can afford it, then buy it. If you like it and can't, then I'm sorry but we all don't get to have want we want for free or at the price we "feel" we should (heaven forbid you have to save money or go without something). If the price is too high and there is no demand then either prices will come down or the producer will go out of business. Read a stink'n entry level economics book for goodness sake.

BTW, you are always welcome to start your own business. Oh wait, this means taking financial risk, having creativity, being accountable to investors and customers, having an actual product with consumer demand, being disciplined, and working long hard hours . . . nevermind, bad idea for short sided, entitlement mentality, lazy, self-centered complainers who just want to persecute those who do take risks to be successful.

Obviously, my comments do not apply to everyone, but come on people! Well, I feel a rant coming on, so I think I will stop here for now.

3 months later
#892 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Austin Powers GameBlades™
Designed by Tilt Graphics Inc.

Oh, behave baby, yeah!

1 month later
#934 7 years ago

Met the Tilt guys yesterday at TPF. Great fellas with an nice booth full of countless samples of their incredible artwork. A great asset to the pinball community.

9 months later
#1155 6 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Can you make a decal of this lightning bolt?

Are you just wanting a black waterslide decal to overlay on this?

#1163 6 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Intent is to use a decal instead of the shorter flippers. I like the lightning bolt but flipper is too short. Thanks Mr. Tantrum

I was going to offer to help, but looks like the pro has things under control.

2 weeks later
#1185 6 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Mustang Tachometer and other Mustang pinball mods at
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/mustang

That's cool, but wish someone would market one like this for Getaway - interactive tach with shift light.

#1192 6 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Our Mustang tachometer is interactive. The dial revs up once you hit the spinner right next to it. As the spinner slows so does the tachometer.

Wasn’t criticizing, as I think it is an awesome mod for Mustang. Lots of us Getaway owners out their with a pin having a plafield tach, and a real working one to go along with it would be sweet.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr_tantrum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-graphics-inc-mods?tu=mr_tantrum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.