Topic Stats

• 1,659 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by jGraffix
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 894 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Attack-From-Mars-Apron-3 (resized).jpg
4th-of-July-GameBlade2 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 3.40.40 PM (resized).png
87D0A73A-5934-48CE-8E8A-115B9010D7A1 (resized).jpeg
No-Good-Gofers-PinGulps (resized).jpg
No-Good-Gofers-PinGulps-GolfBall (resized).jpg
Phantom-of-the-Opera-PinGulp (resized).jpg
TwilightZone-PinGulps-Doorway-2 (resized).jpg
TwilightZone-PinGulps-InTheZone-2 (resized).jpg
Startrek-PinGulps-Starfleet-2 (resized).jpg
Xenon-PinGulps-2 (resized).jpg
Xenon-PinGulps-Logo-2 (resized).jpg
XFiles-PinGulps-Truth-2 (resized).jpg
XFiles-PinGulps-Alien-2 (resized).jpg
Whirlwind-PinGulps-2 (resized).jpg
Wheel-of-Fortune-PinGulps-2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgraffix.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

639 posts in this topic match your search for posts by jgraffix. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 3 years ago

These are all Tilt Graphic designs. We will use this thread to post all our designs, answer questions and take requests. We put a lot of hard work into our designs we hope you enjoy them. See our entire catalog at http://www.TiltGraphicsInc.com

acdc-speakers-web-01_(resized).jpg

111_(resized).jpg

4Web-TZ_(resized).jpg

111_2_(resized).jpg

111_3_(resized).jpg

111_4_(resized).jpg

aaa_(resized).jpg

bbb_(resized).jpg

CCC_(resized).jpg

ddd_(resized).png

#2 3 years ago

4WEB-TOM-TRUNK_(resized).jpg

#9 3 years ago

Hobbit-GameBlade-4Web-01_(resized).jpg

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

Looking great. Quick question....
The second design for Transformers....are the silver portions of each side chrome/mirrored? Or just the silver shown?
Thanks,
EV

It comes printed with a brushed aluminum finish but it will be available as a mirror/decal combo.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Do some games that havent been done to death already

We're open to suggestions.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

So are these mirror blades with gfx on them or justgfx decals that are stickers for the side? Some look stickers and some look possibly half and half

Most are decals but we do have several designs that incorporate Mirror Blades.
- The Walking Dead
- Tron
- Iron Man
- Transformers

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I'm sure companies are looks for bang for their buck, as in what will I sell the most. But so many A list games get done over and over, I don't see ppl switching these things out for newer options. But on the flip side chasing b list games my not result in the turn of profit companies are looking for. But it would be nice for them to start thinking outside the box, how about some old s.s. bally stuff, Or dmds like bsd, ngg, id500

Don't be afraid to go look at our website. We have designs for Bram Strokers Dracula, No Good Gofers', Scared Stiff, Gilligan's Island, The Flintstones, Johnny Mnemonic and many others. I even created a custom one for Monte Carlo. Gave the first one away for free and I think we sold one other.

#37 3 years ago

0000_(resized).jpg

000_(resized).jpg

#39 3 years ago

My design was inspired by the original art on the game and Pinball PT's design.
If you are a fan of these side decals please visit http://www.pinballpt.com.
They too have a collection of side decals.

111_(resized).jpg

judge-dredd-custom-inside-decals_(resized).jpg

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

Like any blades they can get damaged, if you do not take precautions.
1. Felt on sides of playfield
2. Slip some poster board in between playfield before lifting up/down
3. Just being super careful
4 Have you can level so it does not torque the playfield.
5 etc,,,,,

I have GameBlades on all my Pins and I don't use FELT STRIPS. I used them once and they ended up adhering to the decal and damaging one side. Best advise is just be careful when lifting and lowering the play field and if you want use poster board as a buffer. Otherwise these things are very durable.

#48 3 years ago

Would just like to thank everyone for their suggestions and support.

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from Homer714:

How did it end up adhering to the blades?

You can purchase different types of felt strips online or craft stores. Ultimately the felt strips adhere to the side of the play field. If for what ever reason they detach from the play field they will adhere to anything else. If you have decals installed they will adhere to them, and when you lift or lower the play field that could damage them.

I prefer to be careful when lifting and lowering the play field.

#61 3 years ago

Updated Johnny Mnemonic GameBlades

11111_(resized).jpg

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Been waiting for CC blades, though they look good, I think a old west town scene would work better as you are basically supposed to be gun fighting in a town. And i dont think the Cactus Canyon wording needs to be on there. Just my opinion.

I think that's the first time I've incorporated a logo into a design. I was up in the air about adding it and can make a second design without it.

#67 3 years ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

Are you doing a mirrored version of IM?

We used to do an Iron Man mirrored version when we could get our hands on gold mirrorblades, but I haven't seen them in some time.

#69 3 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

Love all the artwork, so please dont take this as bashing. Not sure if this was already covered, or if I am just looking at something wrong (mirrored image?).... but your XMEN art appears to be on the wrong blade sides.
X M is on right blade
E N is on left blade.
It spells ENXM, unless you read backwards MXEN. Either way seems wrong to me.

I see what you're saying but the way Rey designed them they read that way because they get cut off. The way they're designed now there's no way to get around it. But I will bring it to my partners attention. Perhaps he can come up with a better solution.

#70 3 years ago

#72 3 years ago

aaaaaaaa_(resized).jpg

111_(resized).jpg

#73 3 years ago

Addams Family bookcase mod by Tilt Graphics Inc.
To the right you can also see the wall guide decals we designed.

02_(resized).jpg

01_(resized).jpg

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Speaking of stealing designs, nice Disneyworld Haunted Mansion wallpaper on that TAF "Spooky" set.

I'm pretty sure your right about that. But to my defense I found this wallpaper through a google search and there was no copyright notices on the image. When I have a moment I will redesign the wallpaper.

#80 3 years ago

Judge Dredd custom decals can be purchased at:
TiltGraphicsInc.com or at PinballPT.com

IMG_4295_(resized).JPG

#82 3 years ago

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from pinworthy:

I don't see anything for Mustang yet. How about something car/motor sports related not like the horses/ western motif others offer

No we haven't done one yet for Mustang but it's on our list. If you can't wait you can try over at PinGraffix. Joe Raptor designed one that I love. He did a really nice job on it and it looks great on the pin. IMHO.

#99 3 years ago

Who knew some wall paper would cause so much turmoil. But as promised I changed it. Funny thing is I think it looks better now.

#100 3 years ago

Generic Crowd GameBlades

111_(resized).jpg

#104 3 years ago

FunHouse GameBlades

1111_(resized).jpg

22_(resized).jpg

11_(resized).jpg

33_(resized).jpg

#105 3 years ago

FunHouse Carnival GameBlade™

aa_(resized).jpg

dd_(resized).jpg

cc_(resized).jpg

bb_(resized).jpg

#108 3 years ago

Excellent constructive criticism. If someone can supply us with dimensions to the backboard we can create them. You guys and your comments are going to make all our products better.

#109 3 years ago

If you're a fan of Mirror Blades or custom Inner Cabinet Decals please visit these sites for more designs.

Inner Cabinet Decals
- TiltGraphicsInc.com
- PinballPT.com
- PinGraffix.com

Mirror Blades
- Cointaker.com
- pinballsidemirrors.com

#111 3 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

Pics of the Funhouse look great. Looks just like the ones I sent to Joe from PinGraffix.
PinballSupernova.com

Thanks for the heads up. After leaving PinGraffix I had an agreement with Joe that I would be taking my designs with me. I just haven't had the time to contact all our sponsors and vendors and ask them to update their info.

#113 3 years ago

Indiana Jones Ramp Decal Set for Williams Pinball Machine

11111_(resized).png

#114 3 years ago

Indian Jones GameBlades™ for Williams Pinball Machine

111_(resized).jpg

#119 3 years ago

Both PinGraffix and Aurich have already made designs for Metallica which can be purchased at PinGraffix.com
But I will add it to the list of stuff we are currently working on.

#120 3 years ago

Now available for Star Trek Next Generation pinball machine!

star-trek-next-gen_(resized).jpg

#122 3 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

These look awesome! Do you have anything for White Water?

Thank you for the kind words. We currently do not have anything for White Water. But we are making a list of pins that we need to make designs for. White Water will be added to the ever growing list.

#126 3 years ago

Just booked our spot. So it looks like we're going to Texas. If you're in the area please stop by and say hello.

TPFHeader2016_(resized).jpg

#131 3 years ago
Quoted from rbissett:

How does this look when paired with your GameBlades for Iron Man? Same Gold and Red colors used in both I assume? Some blue on the blades might tie it all together

They were never designed to be a pair. But I can and will design one that matches the side art better.

#141 3 years ago

I started work on a JP but never finished it because I didn't like the way it was coming out. My personal philosophy is that if I wouldn't put it on my own pin I wouldn't expect you to put it on yours. Having said that I'll try again.

#142 3 years ago

Tonight I'm going to sit down and make a list of everything everyone is asking for. We're doing a lot of printing right now getting ready for Texas and afterwards we have another local show here on Long Island. But as soon as we can we're going to start designing again.

#143 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

In most cases the art doesn't actually match up with the game, which I'm not a fan of, but I really don't get putting the logo/name in there.

Several people asked for a Cactus Canyon design without the logo so I created a second version. You ask for it and we deliver (when we can).

#144 3 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

You might want to get started on Ghostbusters!

We already have two designs being worked on for Ghostbusters.

#150 3 years ago

Transformers: Icon MirrorBlades

222_(resized).jpg

#151 3 years ago

We just started work on a Judge Dredd magnetic apron.

#161 3 years ago

I'm still working on this Ghostbusters GameBlade™ but just wanted to give everyone a sneak peak at it.

333_(resized).jpg

#163 3 years ago

Ghostbusters GameBlades™

111_(resized).jpg

#165 3 years ago

It's official Tilt Graphics Inc. will be at the show with all our custom pinball graphics.
We should have over 100 different designs available to choose from.
Look for us in the vendor area. We should be near CoinTaker and next to Laseriffic.com

PinFest_(resized).png

#172 3 years ago

Had so much fun yesterday at the Texas Pinball Festival. It's always great to see all the other vendors and Pinsiders that take the time to stop by and chat with us. You guys really do make the show special. Looking forward to Saturday even if my feet are killing me. It's no fun getting old.

Favorite part of the show so far is that i made a new friend who happens to a fantastic artist/illustrator too. We hung out all day and he wants to work with Tilt Graphics Inc. on developing some new custom GameBlades

- JGraffix

#173 3 years ago

Mark Ritchie was kind enough to come visit our booth and sign some of our GameBlades™. We at Tilt Graphics will be auctioning off these signed GameBlades™ and all proceeds will go to http://www.projectpinball.org. Let's help them on their quest to place pinball machines in children's hospitals across the nation.

acolades_(resized).jpg

#174 3 years ago

Here's a photo of me and my new best friend William "Bubba" Flint. He's an Editorial Cartoonist and art teacher. Check out some of his work, It's terrific. https://www.google.com/search?q=William+Bubba+Flint&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNg5DZ19LLAhUGWj4KHWxaBJYQsAQIHw&biw=1467&bih=1299

11_(resized).jpg

#175 3 years ago

Got GameBlades? More designs then all the rest put together.

03_(resized).jpg

#178 3 years ago

So I left for Texas Pinball Festival on Thursday and got back home Sunday night. I was so tired I decided to work from home and answer emails, phone calls and basic social media stuff.

Today I woke up and I started designing from my home studio, which I call the bunker. Finally made it in to the studio to find that a stupid hose burst in my bathroom behind the hand sink and flooded the bathroom. It wasn't too bad and I kept hoping that this just happened. Now for the real test, I have to go look in the basement. I have about 1,000 square foot basement, that turns out to be flooded with 2 inches of water.

I guess it could have been much worse. Regardless, welcome home to me.
- JGraffix

#181 3 years ago

Tilt Graphics Inc. is officially announcing that we will be printing graphics for pinball topper maker Laseriffic (www.Laseriffic.com).

current-news12_(resized).png

#182 3 years ago

Tilt Graphics Inc. is officially talking to a European vendor to be their exclusive reseller in Europe.

current-news12_(resized).png

#183 3 years ago

If you're interested in purchasing a Rob Zombie topper please contact Joe Kace at Laseriffic: laseriffic@att.net

topper_rob_zombie_(resized).jpg

#184 3 years ago

Just received a shipment of pinball shooter rods from the Mod Father. They look beautiful. If you're looking for something different to spice up your pin go visit his website at http://modfatherpinball.com. By the way he sells much more than just shooter rods.

modfather_(resized).jpg

#185 3 years ago

Checkered Flag GameBlade™ for Corvette, Mustang, Mario Andretti, NASCAR, or Check Point

corvette_gameblades_(resized).jpg

flag_(resized).jpg

#189 3 years ago

We now carry the full line of ModFather custom shooter rods on our website!

Current_News_(resized).jpg

#191 3 years ago

Just a friendly reminder that Tilt Graphics Inc. and Laseriffic will both be at the PinFest 2016 at Allentown. Hope to see you there.

#196 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Amazing work, and How can I bid on those Fish Tales game blades signed by Mark Rithchy?
Waiting on that Tax return to spend my money with you!

I have them sitting right behind me. I need to contact Project Pinball and donate the signed art to them and let them run the auction.

#197 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Make sure you bring some Austin Powers blades to the show! P.S. Family Guy would be sweet too.

We're also toying with the idea of creating some Mirrored GameBlades™ for Austin Powers.

#199 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

No idea... you'll have to ask them. As I stated; I had no dog in the race; so didn't do more than a 5second pause and look on the way from my booth which was right next door to them.

By the way you have an awesome collection of pins. I didn't get a chance to play any but I did enjoy looking them over.

#200 3 years ago

If you're in need of a Junk Yard topper contact Laseriffic.com I just shipped them all the graphics they needed.

image_(resized).jpeg

#202 3 years ago

Tilt just purchased a second laminator. This will allow us to work on multiple laminate jobs at the same time. Jobs that require different types of laminate will no longer slow down GameBlade™ production.

1111_(resized).png

#203 3 years ago

It's almost 4 am and I'm still in the studio working. Trying to get two large orders out to two of our vendors. I'm tired and I'm hungry and I'm thinking about making a run to White Castles. The craving is calling me. If you don't know what I'm talking about be grateful.

Unknown_(resized).png

#208 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Rockville Center White Castle Still there on Sunrise Highway?

The one you're talking about is sill there and that's the one I went to but it's located in Lynbrook.

#210 3 years ago

These are not for sale nor have they ever been. I made these designs a long time ago for fun and just wanted to share.

Screen_Shot_2016-03-31_at_3.19.29_AM_(resized).png

#213 3 years ago

Not exactly a full blade but here's another one I did last year. And again this is not for sale.

Screen_Shot_2016-03-31_at_10.35.29_PM_(resized).png

#216 3 years ago

Star Wars Data East GameBlades™

Star-Wars-GameBlades2_(resized).jpg

#233 3 years ago

It's time for you to start modding yourself with some custom pinball t-shirts.
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!t-shirts/aiism

T-Shirt-Banner_(resized).jpg

#238 3 years ago

Coming Soon F14-Tomcat, Flash Gordon and Gorgar apron wraps!

Screen_Shot_2016-04-07_at_1.38.50_PM_(resized).png

#242 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

How are Austin Powers and Family Guy coming along?

Austin Powers GameBlades™ are done. We even made a MirrorBlade Austin Powers version too.
Family Guy is in the works.

111_(resized).jpg

#243 3 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Looking good, you are always coming up with new material. I love it , keepin it fresh. What other apron wraps are you doing ? Are you doing magnetic aprons as well. There seems to be a demand for them as they are easy to install and remove.

My new friend Bill is making some really killer Magnetic Apron designs. It looks as if we're going to team up on doing a Getaway Apron/GameBlade design that will be sold as a combo deal. If things go well expect to see more combo designs in the future.

But to answer your question yes we have plans on doing some more high end custom apron designs. Similar to what I did in the past with FunHouse and Medieval Madness. When I say high end I'm not implying that others don't have quality graphics. I just mean that we're having custom fabricated metal aprons made for us.

#244 3 years ago

I have my SPACE PANTS on and I'm getting ready to start designing. Begin transmission.

#250 3 years ago

Coming Soon!
Metallica GameBlades™ & Speaker Grill Combo

metallica-combo_(resized).jpg

Metallica-Speaker-Grill_(resized).jpg

#251 3 years ago

Creature From The Black Lagoon. I started this but I'm not sure if I want to go in a different direction.

Screen_Shot_2016-04-09_at_1.09.32_AM_(resized).png

#253 3 years ago

Just a friendly reminder that Tilt Graphics Inc. will be at PinFest (pinfestival.com) in Allentown, PA. (May 6th and 7th )
We also have a Premium Ghostbuster Pin on order to bring to the show.

ghostbusterspinballleak_(resized).png

Added over 3 years ago: Sorry but Stern delayed their release date for GhostBuster premium, So we won't have it for the show, but we will bring it to Pintastic New England in July. We're still working on having a top tier game at our booth for you to enjoy.

#260 3 years ago

Here's an updated Cactus Canyon GameBlade™ with western town.

Cactus-Canyon-Flint-Edition_(resized).jpg

#261 3 years ago

Updated No Good Gofers GameBlades™

No-Good-Gofers-111_(resized).jpg

#275 3 years ago

Got MirrorBlades? We do and we're still missing Gold Bladed Iron Man.

IMG_4978_(resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#277 3 years ago

We're working hard and preparing for the Allentown show. Tilt Graphics will have most of their inventory there.

#284 3 years ago

We're working with some new artists and we have several new designs being worked on (Ripply's, Getaway, Creature, Scared Stiff, Elvis Gold MirrorBlades, Elvis Speaker Grill, and Monster Bash). We should have some stuff to show you really soon. But for now let me show you our latest creation. It's a rework of a project I helped create long ago.

111_(resized).jpg

#287 3 years ago

I can see anyone of these on spiderman

spiderman-test_(resized).jpg

#290 3 years ago

Designed for Stern's Mustang Pinball Machine

Mustang-111_(resized).jpg

#291 3 years ago

Friday night after the show we headed out to have dinner at the Tilted Kilt with the Crew from CoinTaker and the guys from Rock Fantasy.

IMG_5227_(resized).jpg

#292 3 years ago

Made a new friend while I was in Allentown and shared a meal with an old friend too.

IMG_5215_(resized).jpg

IMG_5253_(resized).jpg

#294 3 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Any forecast when you expect to finish Creetch blades?? I want to place an order but not until you release Creetch. Shipping to Canada is expensive!

We're working with a new new artist by the name of Jeff Busch. He's a veteran pinball designer and we're lucky to be working with him. For his first two projects he will be working on Creature for the Black Lagoon and Monster Bash. Hope to have some designs really soon.

Stay tuned.

#296 3 years ago

Today I'll be working on Getaway & Junk Yard GameBlades™ As well as a custom ordered Elvis GameGrill™. It may even turn into another GameBlade™ design. Some custom banner designs and printing topper art for my friends at Laseriffic.

I'm still waiting on my Gold MirrorBlades. I'll create some ItonMan and Elvis MirrorBlades with them. Maybe even do an Addams Family Gold edition.

#299 3 years ago

Updated Judge Dredd GameBlades™
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!judge-dredd/a2agw

Judge-Dredd-The-Law-GameBlades-111_(resized).jpg

Judge-Dredd-Stars-Stripes-GameBlades-111_(resized).jpg

#303 3 years ago

Just a few images of our TRON MirrorBlades installed.
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!tron/f6i2l

IMG_1054_(resized).JPG

IMG_1052_(resized).JPG

IMG_1051_(resized).JPG

#304 3 years ago

Customer XMen apron triangles. Replace those ugly yellow triangles with this custom design.
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!x-men/oy793

X-Men-Triangles_(resized).jpg

#305 3 years ago

Created this design for my own Spider-Man pin. Hope you like it. I may print up two or three extras for the Pintastic New England show only.

111_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#321 3 years ago

We're currently lowering the price of our GhostBusters GameBlade to $65
We have a record of everyone who purchased these GameBlades from our website.
Anyone who purched our GhostBusters GameBlade at the original price will receive a $10 coupon.

111_(resized).jpg

#322 3 years ago

The original GhostBusters GameBlades™.

pasted_image_(resized).png

#331 3 years ago

Here's the scoop. We lowered the price becuase I received several emails informing me that someone else came out with a cheap imitation/copy of my GhostBusters GameBlade design. So in an effort to be competative and give everyone the opertunity to purchase the original design I decided to lower the price.

As for buying in early, that's up to every individual. I never understood the attitude of some people who shell out thousands of dollars on a pinball machines but then complain about spending 10 extra dollars on a mod. Many mod makers do small number runs and quite frankly if you don't get in early you might not get one at all.

For everyone who purchased a GameBlade early and paid the original price we will be giving them a $10 coupon to use on a future purchase on our website.

#333 3 years ago

We are currently working with some new artists and we will discuss and look into possible alternative designs.

#334 3 years ago

You know I sometimes I get cought up in all the social media BS, but I want everyone to know that Rey and I really do appreciate all the support we receive from everyone. That includes everyone who takes the time to post photos, their opinions and especially those who stop by our booth at shows. Without all of you there would be no us.

#337 3 years ago

As always I appreciate all your support but I think you guys are being too harsh with Joe at PinGraffix. I can tell you from experience that Joe is a talented designer and he's been a great friend for many years. We may be having some business issues at the moment but we are like two brothers who hate each other right now.

I'll admit to another thing here publicly. If it were not for Joe there would never have been a PinGraffix or eventually a Tilt Graphics.

#339 3 years ago

I don't blame them for getting involved but I think they should focus on making quality pins. But it's all part of doing business.

#341 3 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

I don't blame them for getting involved but I think they should focus on making quality pins. But it's all part of doing business.

We stand by our product and appreciate our customers. Please make sure you use oak tag or poster board when raising or lowering your play field. Place it between the play field and the side art and you shouldn't have any problems. If you happen to mess them up shoot us an email and we will hook you up. I'm sure Stern won't give you a similar deal.

#348 3 years ago

Yes I think oak tag may be a north east term from 30 years ago. I believe the modern nomenclature is POSTER BOARD.

#349 3 years ago

Yes when we first started doing these side art panels we included strips of felt. After having them installed on my own machines I noticed they would eventually detach from the play fields and cling to the side art. If by chance you didn't notice this you would end up damaging the vinyl decals when raising or lowering the play field. You're better off using the poster board trick.

2 weeks later
#375 3 years ago

I'm back from my vacation and I'm ready to work. I'm in the studio now cleaning and getting orders ready to ship. We will also be preparing for the up and coming Pintastic New England show. If you will be attending the show please stop by our booth. We have 4 booths this year.

#376 3 years ago

We will be reprinting our Deluxe Custom Metal Medieval Madness & Attack from Mars (alt design) aprons again. We will also be adding Tales of the Arabian Nights to the line up too. This will be a low run, probably 25-50 pieces of each design. We will most likely set up a pre order page on our website. Stay tuned for more info.

Screen_Shot_2016-06-14_at_3.30.24_PM_(resized).png

#382 3 years ago

Happy Father's Day from all of us at Tilt Graphics Inc.

111_(resized).jpg

#387 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Whatever happened with decals/blades for CFTBL? I know these were being looked into before Allentown but they seem to have been put on the backburner. Thanks

We're working with an artist now.

#388 3 years ago

GameBlades™ for Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball

bugs-bunny-birthday-ball_(resized).jpg

#391 3 years ago

Dungeons & Dragons
Something I just started working on today.

Dungeons-And-Dragons-111_(resized).jpg

#395 3 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

Royal rumble was getting some buzz before the Texas pinball festival then it died out. Any progress with them?

I started work on a design but it's been put to the side for now.

#398 3 years ago

Looking forward to seeing many of you at PinTastic New England.
https://pintasticnewengland.com

nhomelogo_(resized).png

#401 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryphun:

...still no space themes...

Which pin are you interested in a design for? We do have a space theme that fits both Bally/Williams and Stern pins.

11111111_(resized).jpg

#402 3 years ago

This t-Shirt design will be available at PinTastic New England

Screen_Shot_2016-06-24_at_3.22.06_PM_(resized).png

#408 3 years ago

Demolition Man GameBlade™
You saw it here first.

Demolition-Man-GB-111_(resized).jpg

#410 3 years ago

Dr. Dude GameBlades™
Don't settle for a cheap imitation.
www.TiltGraphicsInc.com

DrDude-111_(resized).jpg

#411 3 years ago

Another one of our t-shirt designs that will be available at PinTastic New England
www.TiltGraphicsInc.com

Screen_Shot_2016-06-27_at_8.16.03_PM_(resized).png

#412 3 years ago

F-14 Tomcat GameBlades™
http://www.TiltGraphicsInc.com

I'm going to be redesigning these tonight.

F14-Tomcat-111_(resized).jpg

#418 3 years ago

I install these all the time and they're very easy to install. You don't even need to do the wet method. These GameBlades™ come with a micromesh on the adhesive side. This allows them to be repositioned. Have someone hold the play field up for you and all you have to do is slide them down into place.

However I do recommend that once you do have them installed that you place a piece of poster board inbetween the playfield and the artwork when lifting and lowering the play field. This is just one more way to protect your investment.

#420 3 years ago

Sale ends July 5th, 2016
4th-of-July-Sale_(resized).jpg

#424 3 years ago

4th-of-July-GameBlade2_(resized).jpg

#425 3 years ago

Black Knight 2000 GameBlades™
www.TiltGraphicsInc.com

Black-Knight-2000-111_(resized).jpg

#427 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I'd like to see the F14 photo'd on the game. Anyone have a photo or two of that?

This is a new design for us and I'm working on getting photos now.

#430 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Not a fan of the gray rays in the design. Can you also offer solid black background? Is there yellow in this too? Just not showing up well?
When does the sale end?

The rays are a tint of yellow and to be honest you probably won't see most of the rays with the second story play field. But yes I can print out one without the rays for you.

#431 3 years ago

GameBlades™ and Speaker Grill for your Metallica Pin.

metallica-combo_(resized).jpg

#437 3 years ago

GameBlades™ for Stern's Game of Thrones pinball.

111_2_(resized).jpg

111_(resized).jpg

#444 3 years ago

Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who ordered from us. You guys are the best. As always thank you for all your support.

Thank-you_(resized).png

#446 3 years ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

Have you thought about making some for Swords of Fury or Doctor Who? Keep up the great work!

We've thought about doing one for Swords of Fury and have started doing image research on it too. As for Dr. Who we already have a design. Here's the link to our website: http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!product-page/c7zeb/12138961-695d-870b-105e-9ed7a89b99af

000_(resized).jpg

#448 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

How about a WPT? I just shopped one for a friend but the inside cab walls are pretty rough from previous repair work.
Something relatively simple like chips and cards, maybe some cash similar to what is on the PF by the apron, and that would match the back panel.
Or maybe inverted playing cards like on the cab on a mirror blade??

I already spoke to my partner about working on a design for this Pin. Right now we're preparing for Pintastic New England but when we get back the following week we will look into it.

#450 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Can I pre-order while your coupon code is still good?

We're planning on doing something special for WPT. Stay tuned.

#453 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I have a strange question. Let's say I put these on Fish tales...then a year or two passes and I want to change them....How hard are these to get off, and how much paint will come off when I do?
Thanks, ordering soon.
Do you combine shipping for 2 or 3?
Shipped rolled or flat?
Eric

That's a very difficult question to answer. There are just way too many variables to calculate. Adhesive of decals, how hard you burnished the decals when installing, quality of paint on cabinet, were they put on dry or wet, was the room you had it in dry or humid?

My advise it to assume you will have some paint come off and you won't be disappointed. Or when you take the decals off use a heat gun gently.

And yes we can combine shipping costs.

#457 3 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

How about some blades for Batman Forever? Not a high volume game but it would be nice.

If you ask for it we'll design it for you. Doesn't matter if it's a high volume game or not. Has more to do with coming up with a good idea and not infringing on licensing.

#464 3 years ago

Ripley's Believe it or Not GameBlades™
www.TiltGraphicsInc.com

1234_(resized).jpg

#466 3 years ago