Jaws-Shooter-Plate-No-Swimming-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Quint-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Shark-1 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-02 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-03 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-01 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-04 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-02 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jGraffix.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

970 posts in this topic match your search for posts by jGraffix. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 8 years ago

These are all Tilt Graphic designs. We will use this thread to post all our designs, answer questions and take requests. We put a lot of hard work into our designs we hope you enjoy them. See our entire catalog at http://www.TiltGraphicsInc.com

acdc-speakers-web-01_(resized).jpgacdc-speakers-web-01_(resized).jpg

111_(resized).jpg111_(resized).jpg

4Web-TZ_(resized).jpg4Web-TZ_(resized).jpg

111_2_(resized).jpg111_2_(resized).jpg

111_3_(resized).jpg111_3_(resized).jpg

111_4_(resized).jpg111_4_(resized).jpg

aaa_(resized).jpgaaa_(resized).jpg

bbb_(resized).jpgbbb_(resized).jpg

CCC_(resized).jpgCCC_(resized).jpg

ddd_(resized).pngddd_(resized).png

#9 8 years ago

Hobbit-GameBlade-4Web-01_(resized).jpgHobbit-GameBlade-4Web-01_(resized).jpg

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

Looking great. Quick question....
The second design for Transformers....are the silver portions of each side chrome/mirrored? Or just the silver shown?
Thanks,
EV

It comes printed with a brushed aluminum finish but it will be available as a mirror/decal combo.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Do some games that havent been done to death already

We're open to suggestions.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

So are these mirror blades with gfx on them or justgfx decals that are stickers for the side? Some look stickers and some look possibly half and half

Most are decals but we do have several designs that incorporate Mirror Blades.
- The Walking Dead
- Tron
- Iron Man
- Transformers

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I'm sure companies are looks for bang for their buck, as in what will I sell the most. But so many A list games get done over and over, I don't see ppl switching these things out for newer options. But on the flip side chasing b list games my not result in the turn of profit companies are looking for. But it would be nice for them to start thinking outside the box, how about some old s.s. bally stuff, Or dmds like bsd, ngg, id500

Don't be afraid to go look at our website. We have designs for Bram Strokers Dracula, No Good Gofers', Scared Stiff, Gilligan's Island, The Flintstones, Johnny Mnemonic and many others. I even created a custom one for Monte Carlo. Gave the first one away for free and I think we sold one other.

#37 8 years ago

0000_(resized).jpg0000_(resized).jpg

000_(resized).jpg000_(resized).jpg

#39 8 years ago

My design was inspired by the original art on the game and Pinball PT's design.
If you are a fan of these side decals please visit http://www.pinballpt.com.
They too have a collection of side decals.

judge-dredd-custom-inside-decals_(resized).jpgjudge-dredd-custom-inside-decals_(resized).jpg

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

Like any blades they can get damaged, if you do not take precautions.
1. Felt on sides of playfield
2. Slip some poster board in between playfield before lifting up/down
3. Just being super careful
4 Have you can level so it does not torque the playfield.
5 etc,,,,,

I have GameBlades on all my Pins and I don't use FELT STRIPS. I used them once and they ended up adhering to the decal and damaging one side. Best advise is just be careful when lifting and lowering the play field and if you want use poster board as a buffer. Otherwise these things are very durable.

#48 8 years ago

Would just like to thank everyone for their suggestions and support.

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from Homer714:

How did it end up adhering to the blades?

You can purchase different types of felt strips online or craft stores. Ultimately the felt strips adhere to the side of the play field. If for what ever reason they detach from the play field they will adhere to anything else. If you have decals installed they will adhere to them, and when you lift or lower the play field that could damage them.

I prefer to be careful when lifting and lowering the play field.

#61 8 years ago

Updated Johnny Mnemonic GameBlades

11111_(resized).jpg11111_(resized).jpg

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Been waiting for CC blades, though they look good, I think a old west town scene would work better as you are basically supposed to be gun fighting in a town. And i dont think the Cactus Canyon wording needs to be on there. Just my opinion.

I think that's the first time I've incorporated a logo into a design. I was up in the air about adding it and can make a second design without it.

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Are you doing a mirrored version of IM?

We used to do an Iron Man mirrored version when we could get our hands on gold mirrorblades, but I haven't seen them in some time.

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

Love all the artwork, so please dont take this as bashing. Not sure if this was already covered, or if I am just looking at something wrong (mirrored image?).... but your XMEN art appears to be on the wrong blade sides.
X M is on right blade
E N is on left blade.
It spells ENXM, unless you read backwards MXEN. Either way seems wrong to me.

I see what you're saying but the way Rey designed them they read that way because they get cut off. The way they're designed now there's no way to get around it. But I will bring it to my partners attention. Perhaps he can come up with a better solution.

#70 8 years ago

#72 8 years ago

aaaaaaaa_(resized).jpgaaaaaaaa_(resized).jpg

#73 8 years ago

Addams Family bookcase mod by Tilt Graphics Inc.
To the right you can also see the wall guide decals we designed.

02_(resized).jpg02_(resized).jpg

01_(resized).jpg01_(resized).jpg

#75 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Speaking of stealing designs, nice Disneyworld Haunted Mansion wallpaper on that TAF "Spooky" set.

I'm pretty sure your right about that. But to my defense I found this wallpaper through a google search and there was no copyright notices on the image. When I have a moment I will redesign the wallpaper.

#76 8 years ago

Addams Family Thing box cover.

#78 8 years ago

Gilligan's Island

IMG_4293_(resized).JPGIMG_4293_(resized).JPG

#80 8 years ago

Judge Dredd custom decals can be purchased at:
TiltGraphicsInc.com or at PinballPT.com

IMG_4295_(resized).JPGIMG_4295_(resized).JPG

#81 8 years ago

Super Mario Bros

IMG_4291_(resized).JPGIMG_4291_(resized).JPG

#82 8 years ago

#98 8 years ago
Quoted from pinworthy:

I don't see anything for Mustang yet. How about something car/motor sports related not like the horses/ western motif others offer

No we haven't done one yet for Mustang but it's on our list. If you can't wait you can try over at PinGraffix. Joe Raptor designed one that I love. He did a really nice job on it and it looks great on the pin. IMHO.

#99 8 years ago

Who knew some wall paper would cause so much turmoil. But as promised I changed it. Funny thing is I think it looks better now.

#100 8 years ago

Generic Crowd GameBlades

#104 8 years ago

FunHouse GameBlades

1111_(resized).jpg1111_(resized).jpg

22_(resized).jpg22_(resized).jpg

11_(resized).jpg11_(resized).jpg

33_(resized).jpg33_(resized).jpg

#105 8 years ago

FunHouse Carnival GameBlade™

aa_(resized).jpgaa_(resized).jpg

dd_(resized).jpgdd_(resized).jpg

cc_(resized).jpgcc_(resized).jpg

bb_(resized).jpgbb_(resized).jpg

#106 8 years ago

Dirty Harry GameBlade™

#108 8 years ago

Excellent constructive criticism. If someone can supply us with dimensions to the backboard we can create them. You guys and your comments are going to make all our products better.

#109 8 years ago

If you're a fan of Mirror Blades or custom Inner Cabinet Decals please visit these sites for more designs.

Inner Cabinet Decals
- TiltGraphicsInc.com
- PinballPT.com
- PinGraffix.com

Mirror Blades
- Cointaker.com
- pinballsidemirrors.com

#111 8 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

Pics of the Funhouse look great. Looks just like the ones I sent to Joe from PinGraffix.
PinballSupernova.com

Thanks for the heads up. After leaving PinGraffix I had an agreement with Joe that I would be taking my designs with me. I just haven't had the time to contact all our sponsors and vendors and ask them to update their info.

#112 8 years ago

Austin Powers GameBlade™

#113 8 years ago

Indiana Jones Ramp Decal Set for Williams Pinball Machine

11111_(resized).png11111_(resized).png

#114 8 years ago

Indian Jones GameBlades™ for Williams Pinball Machine

#116 8 years ago

Iron Man Speaker Grill

444_(resized).jpg444_(resized).jpg

#119 8 years ago

Both PinGraffix and Aurich have already made designs for Metallica which can be purchased at PinGraffix.com
But I will add it to the list of stuff we are currently working on.

#120 8 years ago

Now available for Star Trek Next Generation pinball machine!

star-trek-next-gen_(resized).jpgstar-trek-next-gen_(resized).jpg

#122 8 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

These look awesome! Do you have anything for White Water?

Thank you for the kind words. We currently do not have anything for White Water. But we are making a list of pins that we need to make designs for. White Water will be added to the ever growing list.

#126 8 years ago

Just booked our spot. So it looks like we're going to Texas. If you're in the area please stop by and say hello.

TPFHeader2016_(resized).jpgTPFHeader2016_(resized).jpg

#131 8 years ago
Quoted from rbissett:

How does this look when paired with your GameBlades for Iron Man? Same Gold and Red colors used in both I assume? Some blue on the blades might tie it all together

They were never designed to be a pair. But I can and will design one that matches the side art better.

#141 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Any plans for Jurassic Park?

I started work on a JP but never finished it because I didn't like the way it was coming out. My personal philosophy is that if I wouldn't put it on my own pin I wouldn't expect you to put it on yours. Having said that I'll try again.

#142 8 years ago

Tonight I'm going to sit down and make a list of everything everyone is asking for. We're doing a lot of printing right now getting ready for Texas and afterwards we have another local show here on Long Island. But as soon as we can we're going to start designing again.

#143 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

In most cases the art doesn't actually match up with the game, which I'm not a fan of, but I really don't get putting the logo/name in there.

Several people asked for a Cactus Canyon design without the logo so I created a second version. You ask for it and we deliver (when we can).

#144 8 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

You might want to get started on Ghostbusters!

We already have two designs being worked on for Ghostbusters.

#150 8 years ago

Transformers: Icon MirrorBlades

222_(resized).jpg222_(resized).jpg

#151 8 years ago

We just started work on a Judge Dredd magnetic apron.

#161 8 years ago

I'm still working on this Ghostbusters GameBlade™ but just wanted to give everyone a sneak peak at it.

333_(resized).jpg333_(resized).jpg

#163 8 years ago

Ghostbusters GameBlades™

#165 8 years ago

It's official Tilt Graphics Inc. will be at the show with all our custom pinball graphics.
We should have over 100 different designs available to choose from.
Look for us in the vendor area. We should be near CoinTaker and next to Laseriffic.com

PinFest_(resized).pngPinFest_(resized).png

#172 8 years ago

Had so much fun yesterday at the Texas Pinball Festival. It's always great to see all the other vendors and Pinsiders that take the time to stop by and chat with us. You guys really do make the show special. Looking forward to Saturday even if my feet are killing me. It's no fun getting old.

Favorite part of the show so far is that i made a new friend who happens to a fantastic artist/illustrator too. We hung out all day and he wants to work with Tilt Graphics Inc. on developing some new custom GameBlades

- JGraffix

#173 8 years ago

Mark Ritchie was kind enough to come visit our booth and sign some of our GameBlades™. We at Tilt Graphics will be auctioning off these signed GameBlades™ and all proceeds will go to http://www.projectpinball.org. Let's help them on their quest to place pinball machines in children's hospitals across the nation.

acolades_(resized).jpgacolades_(resized).jpg

#174 8 years ago

Here's a photo of me and my new best friend William "Bubba" Flint. He's an Editorial Cartoonist and art teacher. Check out some of his work, It's terrific. https://www.google.com/search?q=William+Bubba+Flint&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNg5DZ19LLAhUGWj4KHWxaBJYQsAQIHw&biw=1467&bih=1299

#175 8 years ago

Got GameBlades? More designs then all the rest put together.

03_(resized).jpg03_(resized).jpg

#178 8 years ago

So I left for Texas Pinball Festival on Thursday and got back home Sunday night. I was so tired I decided to work from home and answer emails, phone calls and basic social media stuff.

Today I woke up and I started designing from my home studio, which I call the bunker. Finally made it in to the studio to find that a stupid hose burst in my bathroom behind the hand sink and flooded the bathroom. It wasn't too bad and I kept hoping that this just happened. Now for the real test, I have to go look in the basement. I have about 1,000 square foot basement, that turns out to be flooded with 2 inches of water.

I guess it could have been much worse. Regardless, welcome home to me.
- JGraffix

#181 8 years ago

Tilt Graphics Inc. is officially announcing that we will be printing graphics for pinball topper maker Laseriffic (www.Laseriffic.com).

current-news12_(resized).pngcurrent-news12_(resized).png

#182 8 years ago

Tilt Graphics Inc. is officially talking to a European vendor to be their exclusive reseller in Europe.

current-news12_(resized).pngcurrent-news12_(resized).png

#183 8 years ago

If you're interested in purchasing a Rob Zombie topper please contact Joe Kace at Laseriffic: [email protected]

topper_rob_zombie_(resized).jpgtopper_rob_zombie_(resized).jpg

#184 8 years ago

Just received a shipment of pinball shooter rods from the Mod Father. They look beautiful. If you're looking for something different to spice up your pin go visit his website at http://modfatherpinball.com. By the way he sells much more than just shooter rods.

modfather_(resized).jpgmodfather_(resized).jpg

#185 8 years ago

Checkered Flag GameBlade™ for Corvette, Mustang, Mario Andretti, NASCAR, or Check Point

corvette_gameblades_(resized).jpgcorvette_gameblades_(resized).jpg

flag_(resized).jpgflag_(resized).jpg

#189 8 years ago

We now carry the full line of ModFather custom shooter rods on our website!

Current_News_(resized).jpgCurrent_News_(resized).jpg

#191 8 years ago

Just a friendly reminder that Tilt Graphics Inc. and Laseriffic will both be at the PinFest 2016 at Allentown. Hope to see you there.

#196 8 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Amazing work, and How can I bid on those Fish Tales game blades signed by Mark Rithchy?
Waiting on that Tax return to spend my money with you!

I have them sitting right behind me. I need to contact Project Pinball and donate the signed art to them and let them run the auction.

#197 8 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Make sure you bring some Austin Powers blades to the show! P.S. Family Guy would be sweet too.

We're also toying with the idea of creating some Mirrored GameBlades™ for Austin Powers.

#199 8 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

No idea... you'll have to ask them. As I stated; I had no dog in the race; so didn't do more than a 5second pause and look on the way from my booth which was right next door to them.

By the way you have an awesome collection of pins. I didn't get a chance to play any but I did enjoy looking them over.

#200 8 years ago

If you're in need of a Junk Yard topper contact Laseriffic.com I just shipped them all the graphics they needed.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#202 8 years ago

Tilt just purchased a second laminator. This will allow us to work on multiple laminate jobs at the same time. Jobs that require different types of laminate will no longer slow down GameBlade™ production.

1111_(resized).png1111_(resized).png

#203 8 years ago

It's almost 4 am and I'm still in the studio working. Trying to get two large orders out to two of our vendors. I'm tired and I'm hungry and I'm thinking about making a run to White Castles. The craving is calling me. If you don't know what I'm talking about be grateful.

Unknown_(resized).pngUnknown_(resized).png

#208 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Rockville Center White Castle Still there on Sunrise Highway?

The one you're talking about is sill there and that's the one I went to but it's located in Lynbrook.

#210 8 years ago

These are not for sale nor have they ever been. I made these designs a long time ago for fun and just wanted to share.

Screen_Shot_2016-03-31_at_3.19.29_AM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-03-31_at_3.19.29_AM_(resized).png

#213 8 years ago

Not exactly a full blade but here's another one I did last year. And again this is not for sale.

Screen_Shot_2016-03-31_at_10.35.29_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-03-31_at_10.35.29_PM_(resized).png

#216 8 years ago

Star Wars Data East GameBlades™

Star-Wars-GameBlades2_(resized).jpgStar-Wars-GameBlades2_(resized).jpg

#233 8 years ago

It's time for you to start modding yourself with some custom pinball t-shirts.
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!t-shirts/aiism

T-Shirt-Banner_(resized).jpgT-Shirt-Banner_(resized).jpg

#238 8 years ago

Coming Soon F14-Tomcat, Flash Gordon and Gorgar apron wraps!

Screen_Shot_2016-04-07_at_1.38.50_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-04-07_at_1.38.50_PM_(resized).png

#242 8 years ago
Quoted from gac:

How are Austin Powers and Family Guy coming along?

Austin Powers GameBlades™ are done. We even made a MirrorBlade Austin Powers version too.
Family Guy is in the works.

#243 8 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Looking good, you are always coming up with new material. I love it , keepin it fresh. What other apron wraps are you doing ? Are you doing magnetic aprons as well. There seems to be a demand for them as they are easy to install and remove.

My new friend Bill is making some really killer Magnetic Apron designs. It looks as if we're going to team up on doing a Getaway Apron/GameBlade design that will be sold as a combo deal. If things go well expect to see more combo designs in the future.

But to answer your question yes we have plans on doing some more high end custom apron designs. Similar to what I did in the past with FunHouse and Medieval Madness. When I say high end I'm not implying that others don't have quality graphics. I just mean that we're having custom fabricated metal aprons made for us.

#244 8 years ago

I have my SPACE PANTS on and I'm getting ready to start designing. Begin transmission.

#250 8 years ago

Coming Soon!
Metallica GameBlades™ & Speaker Grill Combo

metallica-combo_(resized).jpgmetallica-combo_(resized).jpg

Metallica-Speaker-Grill_(resized).jpgMetallica-Speaker-Grill_(resized).jpg

#251 8 years ago

Creature From The Black Lagoon. I started this but I'm not sure if I want to go in a different direction.

Screen_Shot_2016-04-09_at_1.09.32_AM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-04-09_at_1.09.32_AM_(resized).png

#253 8 years ago

Just a friendly reminder that Tilt Graphics Inc. will be at PinFest (pinfestival.com) in Allentown, PA. (May 6th and 7th )
We also have a Premium Ghostbuster Pin on order to bring to the show.

ghostbusterspinballleak_(resized).pngghostbusterspinballleak_(resized).png

Added over 8 years ago: Sorry but Stern delayed their release date for GhostBuster premium, So we won't have it for the show, but we will bring it to Pintastic New England in July. We're still working on having a top tier game at our booth for you to enjoy.

#260 8 years ago

Here's an updated Cactus Canyon GameBlade™ with western town.

Cactus-Canyon-Flint-Edition_(resized).jpgCactus-Canyon-Flint-Edition_(resized).jpg

#261 8 years ago

Updated No Good Gofers GameBlades™

No-Good-Gofers-111_(resized).jpgNo-Good-Gofers-111_(resized).jpg

#275 8 years ago

Got MirrorBlades? We do and we're still missing Gold Bladed Iron Man.

IMG_4978_(resized).JPGIMG_4978_(resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#277 7 years ago

We're working hard and preparing for the Allentown show. Tilt Graphics will have most of their inventory there.

#284 7 years ago

We're working with some new artists and we have several new designs being worked on (Ripply's, Getaway, Creature, Scared Stiff, Elvis Gold MirrorBlades, Elvis Speaker Grill, and Monster Bash). We should have some stuff to show you really soon. But for now let me show you our latest creation. It's a rework of a project I helped create long ago.

#287 7 years ago

I can see anyone of these on spiderman

spiderman-test_(resized).jpgspiderman-test_(resized).jpg

#290 7 years ago

Designed for Stern's Mustang Pinball Machine

Mustang-111_(resized).jpgMustang-111_(resized).jpg

#291 7 years ago

Friday night after the show we headed out to have dinner at the Tilted Kilt with the Crew from CoinTaker and the guys from Rock Fantasy.

IMG_5227_(resized).jpgIMG_5227_(resized).jpg

#292 7 years ago

Made a new friend while I was in Allentown and shared a meal with an old friend too.

IMG_5215_(resized).jpgIMG_5215_(resized).jpg

IMG_5253_(resized).jpgIMG_5253_(resized).jpg

#294 7 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Any forecast when you expect to finish Creetch blades?? I want to place an order but not until you release Creetch. Shipping to Canada is expensive!

We're working with a new new artist by the name of Jeff Busch. He's a veteran pinball designer and we're lucky to be working with him. For his first two projects he will be working on Creature for the Black Lagoon and Monster Bash. Hope to have some designs really soon.

Stay tuned.

#295 7 years ago

Attack from Mars GameBlades™
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!attack-from-mars/vr400

Screen_Shot_2016-05-10_at_3.09.32_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-05-10_at_3.09.32_PM_(resized).png

#296 7 years ago

Today I'll be working on Getaway & Junk Yard GameBlades™ As well as a custom ordered Elvis GameGrill™. It may even turn into another GameBlade™ design. Some custom banner designs and printing topper art for my friends at Laseriffic.

I'm still waiting on my Gold MirrorBlades. I'll create some ItonMan and Elvis MirrorBlades with them. Maybe even do an Addams Family Gold edition.

#299 7 years ago

Updated Judge Dredd GameBlades™
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!judge-dredd/a2agw

Judge-Dredd-The-Law-GameBlades-111_(resized).jpgJudge-Dredd-The-Law-GameBlades-111_(resized).jpg

Judge-Dredd-Stars-Stripes-GameBlades-111_(resized).jpgJudge-Dredd-Stars-Stripes-GameBlades-111_(resized).jpg

#302 7 years ago

UPDATED: The Getaway: High Speed II GameBlades™
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!getaway/drpjn

Getaway-High-Speed-II-111_(resized).jpgGetaway-High-Speed-II-111_(resized).jpg

#303 7 years ago

Just a few images of our TRON MirrorBlades installed.
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!tron/f6i2l

IMG_1054_(resized).JPGIMG_1054_(resized).JPG

IMG_1052_(resized).JPGIMG_1052_(resized).JPG

IMG_1051_(resized).JPGIMG_1051_(resized).JPG

#304 7 years ago

Customer XMen apron triangles. Replace those ugly yellow triangles with this custom design.
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!x-men/oy793

X-Men-Triangles_(resized).jpgX-Men-Triangles_(resized).jpg

#305 7 years ago

Created this design for my own Spider-Man pin. Hope you like it. I may print up two or three extras for the Pintastic New England show only.

1 week later
#321 7 years ago

We're currently lowering the price of our GhostBusters GameBlade to $65
We have a record of everyone who purchased these GameBlades from our website.
Anyone who purched our GhostBusters GameBlade at the original price will receive a $10 coupon.

#322 7 years ago

The original GhostBusters GameBlades™.

pasted_image_(resized).pngpasted_image_(resized).png

#331 7 years ago

Here's the scoop. We lowered the price becuase I received several emails informing me that someone else came out with a cheap imitation/copy of my GhostBusters GameBlade design. So in an effort to be competative and give everyone the opertunity to purchase the original design I decided to lower the price.

As for buying in early, that's up to every individual. I never understood the attitude of some people who shell out thousands of dollars on a pinball machines but then complain about spending 10 extra dollars on a mod. Many mod makers do small number runs and quite frankly if you don't get in early you might not get one at all.

For everyone who purchased a GameBlade early and paid the original price we will be giving them a $10 coupon to use on a future purchase on our website.

#333 7 years ago

We are currently working with some new artists and we will discuss and look into possible alternative designs.

#334 7 years ago

You know I sometimes I get cought up in all the social media BS, but I want everyone to know that Rey and I really do appreciate all the support we receive from everyone. That includes everyone who takes the time to post photos, their opinions and especially those who stop by our booth at shows. Without all of you there would be no us.

#337 7 years ago

As always I appreciate all your support but I think you guys are being too harsh with Joe at PinGraffix. I can tell you from experience that Joe is a talented designer and he's been a great friend for many years. We may be having some business issues at the moment but we are like two brothers who hate each other right now.

I'll admit to another thing here publicly. If it were not for Joe there would never have been a PinGraffix or eventually a Tilt Graphics.

#339 7 years ago

I don't blame them for getting involved but I think they should focus on making quality pins. But it's all part of doing business.

#341 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

I don't blame them for getting involved but I think they should focus on making quality pins. But it's all part of doing business.

We stand by our product and appreciate our customers. Please make sure you use oak tag or poster board when raising or lowering your play field. Place it between the play field and the side art and you shouldn't have any problems. If you happen to mess them up shoot us an email and we will hook you up. I'm sure Stern won't give you a similar deal.

#348 7 years ago

Yes I think oak tag may be a north east term from 30 years ago. I believe the modern nomenclature is POSTER BOARD.

#349 7 years ago

Yes when we first started doing these side art panels we included strips of felt. After having them installed on my own machines I noticed they would eventually detach from the play fields and cling to the side art. If by chance you didn't notice this you would end up damaging the vinyl decals when raising or lowering the play field. You're better off using the poster board trick.

2 weeks later
#375 7 years ago

I'm back from my vacation and I'm ready to work. I'm in the studio now cleaning and getting orders ready to ship. We will also be preparing for the up and coming Pintastic New England show. If you will be attending the show please stop by our booth. We have 4 booths this year.

#376 7 years ago

We will be reprinting our Deluxe Custom Metal Medieval Madness & Attack from Mars (alt design) aprons again. We will also be adding Tales of the Arabian Nights to the line up too. This will be a low run, probably 25-50 pieces of each design. We will most likely set up a pre order page on our website. Stay tuned for more info.

Screen_Shot_2016-06-14_at_3.30.24_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-06-14_at_3.30.24_PM_(resized).png

#382 7 years ago

Happy Father's Day from all of us at Tilt Graphics Inc.

#387 7 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Whatever happened with decals/blades for CFTBL? I know these were being looked into before Allentown but they seem to have been put on the backburner. Thanks

We're working with an artist now.

#388 7 years ago

GameBlades™ for Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball

bugs-bunny-birthday-ball_(resized).jpgbugs-bunny-birthday-ball_(resized).jpg

#391 7 years ago

Dungeons & Dragons
Something I just started working on today.

Dungeons-And-Dragons-111_(resized).jpgDungeons-And-Dragons-111_(resized).jpg

#395 7 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

Royal rumble was getting some buzz before the Texas pinball festival then it died out. Any progress with them?

I started work on a design but it's been put to the side for now.

#398 7 years ago

Looking forward to seeing many of you at PinTastic New England.
https://pintasticnewengland.com

nhomelogo_(resized).pngnhomelogo_(resized).png

#401 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryphun:

...still no space themes...

Which pin are you interested in a design for? We do have a space theme that fits both Bally/Williams and Stern pins.

11111111_(resized).jpg11111111_(resized).jpg

#402 7 years ago

This t-Shirt design will be available at PinTastic New England

Screen_Shot_2016-06-24_at_3.22.06_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-06-24_at_3.22.06_PM_(resized).png

#408 7 years ago

Demolition Man GameBlade™
You saw it here first.

Demolition-Man-GB-111_(resized).jpgDemolition-Man-GB-111_(resized).jpg

#410 7 years ago

Dr. Dude GameBlades™
Don't settle for a cheap imitation.
www.TiltGraphicsInc.com

DrDude-111_(resized).jpgDrDude-111_(resized).jpg

#411 7 years ago

Another one of our t-shirt designs that will be available at PinTastic New England
www.TiltGraphicsInc.com

Screen_Shot_2016-06-27_at_8.16.03_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-06-27_at_8.16.03_PM_(resized).png

#412 7 years ago

F-14 Tomcat GameBlades™
http://www.TiltGraphicsInc.com

I'm going to be redesigning these tonight.

F14-Tomcat-111_(resized).jpgF14-Tomcat-111_(resized).jpg

#418 7 years ago

I install these all the time and they're very easy to install. You don't even need to do the wet method. These GameBlades™ come with a micromesh on the adhesive side. This allows them to be repositioned. Have someone hold the play field up for you and all you have to do is slide them down into place.

However I do recommend that once you do have them installed that you place a piece of poster board inbetween the playfield and the artwork when lifting and lowering the play field. This is just one more way to protect your investment.

#420 7 years ago

Sale ends July 5th, 2016
4th-of-July-Sale_(resized).jpg4th-of-July-Sale_(resized).jpg

#424 7 years ago

4th-of-July-GameBlade2_(resized).jpg4th-of-July-GameBlade2_(resized).jpg

#425 7 years ago

Black Knight 2000 GameBlades™
www.TiltGraphicsInc.com

Black-Knight-2000-111_(resized).jpgBlack-Knight-2000-111_(resized).jpg

#427 7 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I'd like to see the F14 photo'd on the game. Anyone have a photo or two of that?

This is a new design for us and I'm working on getting photos now.

#430 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Not a fan of the gray rays in the design. Can you also offer solid black background? Is there yellow in this too? Just not showing up well?
When does the sale end?

The rays are a tint of yellow and to be honest you probably won't see most of the rays with the second story play field. But yes I can print out one without the rays for you.

#431 7 years ago

GameBlades™ and Speaker Grill for your Metallica Pin.

metallica-combo_(resized).jpgmetallica-combo_(resized).jpg

#437 7 years ago

GameBlades™ for Stern's Game of Thrones pinball.

111_2_(resized).jpg111_2_(resized).jpg

#444 7 years ago

Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who ordered from us. You guys are the best. As always thank you for all your support.

Thank-you_(resized).pngThank-you_(resized).png

#446 7 years ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

Have you thought about making some for Swords of Fury or Doctor Who? Keep up the great work!

We've thought about doing one for Swords of Fury and have started doing image research on it too. As for Dr. Who we already have a design. Here's the link to our website: http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!product-page/c7zeb/12138961-695d-870b-105e-9ed7a89b99af

000_(resized).jpg000_(resized).jpg

#448 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

How about a WPT? I just shopped one for a friend but the inside cab walls are pretty rough from previous repair work.
Something relatively simple like chips and cards, maybe some cash similar to what is on the PF by the apron, and that would match the back panel.
Or maybe inverted playing cards like on the cab on a mirror blade??

I already spoke to my partner about working on a design for this Pin. Right now we're preparing for Pintastic New England but when we get back the following week we will look into it.

#450 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Can I pre-order while your coupon code is still good?

We're planning on doing something special for WPT. Stay tuned.

#453 7 years ago

I have a strange question. Let's say I put these on Fish tales...then a year or two passes and I want to change them....How hard are these to get off, and how much paint will come off when I do?
Thanks, ordering soon.
Do you combine shipping for 2 or 3?
Shipped rolled or flat?
Eric

That's a very difficult question to answer. There are just way too many variables to calculate. Adhesive of decals, how hard you burnished the decals when installing, quality of paint on cabinet, were they put on dry or wet, was the room you had it in dry or humid?

My advise it to assume you will have some paint come off and you won't be disappointed. Or when you take the decals off use a heat gun gently.

And yes we can combine shipping costs.

#457 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

How about some blades for Batman Forever? Not a high volume game but it would be nice.

If you ask for it we'll design it for you. Doesn't matter if it's a high volume game or not. Has more to do with coming up with a good idea and not infringing on licensing.

#464 7 years ago

Ripley's Believe it or Not GameBlades™
www.TiltGraphicsInc.com

1234_(resized).jpg1234_(resized).jpg

#466 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Where was this yesterday during the sale when I ordered for my Monopoly and STTNG!!!!!

I just worked on this today. Or are you talking about the girl? If you're talking about the GameBlades™, well they're still not done. I'm waiting on some custom illustrations to add to them.

#472 7 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Did I miss the White Water GameBlades? I keep waiting for you to come up with something.

No you haven't missed anything. We haven't come up with a design for that yet. We're currently working on several different side art designs and an about a dozen different leg wraps for different games. I should have some photos for everyone this week.

#488 7 years ago

It's sad and yes I have to agree with you. My parter was making fun of me for it too. I do have a better version of it but I got caught up getting ready for Pintastic New England that I never got a chance to upload a newer better version

#490 7 years ago

Ripley's Believe It or Not GameBlades™
File has been revised.

Ripleys-111_(resized).jpgRipleys-111_(resized).jpg

#491 7 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I believe in what you guys are doing, yall have really cool stuff, I've bought blades from you guys at shows. But what is the deal with the astronauts on bop? They look completely out of place, is there a plan to do a redesign for bop?

If you look closely on the playfield you will notice a handful of austronauts. My thought process was to incorporate them into the design as if they were floating around in space all around her.

#494 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

How about a sopranos or wwfrr?

While I was vending at Pintastic New England I took some time to study a few pins for ideas. The good news is that I have a design in mind for WWFRR. I will most likely be my next design.

#509 7 years ago
Quoted from zerbam:

what we need is a nice apron for Whirlwind........the black apron just does not look right with the rest of the blue game.

Make me a paper templet of the apron then send it to us and I'll design one for you.

#514 7 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Still working on the F14 Game Blades? Any pics on machines?

We currently sell a design on our website. www.tiltgraphicsinc.com

#517 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

do you guys do a version of GB without the slime?

No we didn't but if you want one we can.

#518 7 years ago

Don't know if I should laugh or cry. Tilt Graphics finally got it's first hate email. We must be doing something right.

maxresdefault_(resized).jpgmaxresdefault_(resized).jpg

#521 7 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

I wrote up a little review on the Dr Dude GameBlades with pictures if anyone wants to see how they look installed.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-dr-dude-gameblade-by-tilt-graphics-review#post-3251633

Thanks for the review and the kind words. We do try hard to give the community a quality product.

#522 7 years ago

GhostBusters MirrorBlades
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!ghostbusters/jkg5h

GhostBusters-MirrorBlades-111_(resized).jpgGhostBusters-MirrorBlades-111_(resized).jpg

#523 7 years ago

World Poker Tour GameBlades™ and MirrorBlades
Designed by Tilt Graphics Inc.

http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!world-poker-tour/pncg0

WPT-Mirror-111_(resized).jpgWPT-Mirror-111_(resized).jpg
WPT-GB-111_(resized).jpgWPT-GB-111_(resized).jpg

#525 7 years ago

Limited Edition Tilt Graphics T-Shirts
Artwork by William Bubba Flint

Limited-Edition-Frankenstein-T-Shirts_(resized).jpgLimited-Edition-Frankenstein-T-Shirts_(resized).jpg

#526 7 years ago

Limited Edition Tilt Graphics T-Shirts
Artwork by William Bubba Flint

Limited-Edition-Robot-T-Shirts_(resized).jpgLimited-Edition-Robot-T-Shirts_(resized).jpg

#533 7 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

like the franenstein t-shirt but on the website it is a long sleeve, will you be doing short sleeve t-shirts?

Right now we're only planning on selling them in the 3/4 baseball shirts. White body with Black sleeves.

#535 7 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

Hi Tilt, any luck shipping out the game blades you sold at pinfest yet? My TZ is waiting to put the play field back in.

Sorry for the mix up. Your order is ready to ship and will be at the post office tomorrow.

#537 7 years ago

Ghostbuster MirrorBlades
Now available on our web site
www.TiltGraphicsInc.com

#539 7 years ago

World Poker Tour: Royal Flush GameBlades™
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!world-poker-tour/pncg0

WPT-RoyalFlush-111_(resized).jpgWPT-RoyalFlush-111_(resized).jpg

#543 7 years ago

Messing around with a design for T3

Screen_Shot_2016-07-24_at_1.19.16_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-07-24_at_1.19.16_PM_(resized).png

#546 7 years ago

We've been getting a lot of requests for our Attack From Mars apron, so we decided to start taking PREORDERS. These are powder coated custom made steel aprons. These aprons were designed without slots for the instruction cards, which allow us to have a smooth surface to apply beautiful art to.

If you're interested please place your order here. We're expecting to have these made and start delivery by the end of August. We're only making a limited number of these so don't miss out.

attack-from-mars-apron-222_(resized).jpgattack-from-mars-apron-222_(resized).jpg

#549 7 years ago

Ok it's official we will be attending the York "White Rose Gameroom Show".

new2014yorkshowlogo_(resized).jpgnew2014yorkshowlogo_(resized).jpg

#550 7 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

you mentioned about a TOTAN apron... any news ?

I know we're moving slow on these but we will be re-releasing all our apron designs shortly. That includes:
- Attack From Mars
- Medieval Madness
- FunHouse
- New Design for "Tales of the Arabian Nights"
- and many more

#553 7 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

What did the Iron Man Mirror game blades look like that are "out of stock"? Will they come back "in stock"? Curious about that one.

They look similar to our Iron Man GameBlades. Where ever you see gold/brushed steel you will have polished gold MirrorBlades. I'm waiting on an order of Gold and Black MirrorBlades. Hopefully they will arrive soon.

#556 7 years ago

These were still being developed and were not ready for Pintastic.

#558 7 years ago

Great,could you let us know when they are ready?

I shipped one out to you today.

#560 7 years ago

Attack from Mars

attack-from-mars-apron-333_(resized).jpgattack-from-mars-apron-333_(resized).jpg

attack-from-mars-soldiers-gameblades-111_(resized).jpgattack-from-mars-soldiers-gameblades-111_(resized).jpg

attack-from-mars-classic-gameblades-111_(resized).jpgattack-from-mars-classic-gameblades-111_(resized).jpg

#561 7 years ago

AC/DC
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!blank/zsd2i
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!generic/t4u9y

acdc-album-gameblades-4web-01_(resized).jpgacdc-album-gameblades-4web-01_(resized).jpg

Generic-Flames-111_(resized).jpgGeneric-Flames-111_(resized).jpg

#563 7 years ago

Austin Powers GameBlades™
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!austin-powers/mheae

Austin_Powers_Gameblades_111_(resized).jpgAustin_Powers_Gameblades_111_(resized).jpg

#566 7 years ago

The Original Ghostbusters GameBlades™
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!ghostbusters/jkg5h

GB_111_(resized).jpgGB_111_(resized).jpg

Ghostbusters-NoSlime-GB-111_(resized).jpgGhostbusters-NoSlime-GB-111_(resized).jpg

GhostBusters-MirrorBlades-111_(resized).jpgGhostBusters-MirrorBlades-111_(resized).jpg

#575 7 years ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Still no TOM apron...

I'm working on it right now. I've got the template and just photoshopping the design.

#576 7 years ago

NBA Fastbreak GameBlades™

NBA-Fastbreak-111_(resized).jpgNBA-Fastbreak-111_(resized).jpg

#577 7 years ago

Here's a list of pinball machines that we have made designs for.
We will continue to create new and exciting designs as long as we are in business.
They can all be found on our web site at http://www.TiltGraphicsInc.com

AC/DC
Addams Family
Apollo 13
Attack From Mars
Austin Powers
Black Knight 2000
Black Rose
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Bride of Pinbot
Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball
Cactus Canyon
Checkpoint
Cirqus Voltair
Corvette
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Demolition Man
Diner
Dirty Harry
Dr. Dude
Dr. Who
Dungeons & Dragons
Elvis
F-14 Tomcat
Fish Tales
Flintstones
FunHouse
Freddy:A Nightmare on Elm Street
Game of Thrones
Generic
Getaway: High Speed II
Ghostbusters
Gilligan's Island
Guns 'N Roses
Indiana Jones
Iron Man
Hobbit
Johnny Mnemonic
Judge Dredd
Junk Yard
Jurassic Park
KISS
Lord of the Rings
Mario Andretti
Medieval Madness
Metallica
Monopoly
Monte Carlo
Mustang
NASCAR
NBA Fastbreak
NFL Football
No Fear
No Good Gofers
Pirates of the Caribbean
Popeye
Ripley's Believe it or Not!
Rocky And Bullwinkle
Scared Stiff
Shrek
Simpsons Pinball Party
South Park
Spider-Man
Star Trek - Stern
Star Trek Next Generation
Star Wars
Strange Sciense
Super Mario Bros.
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Terminator 3
The Rolling Stones
The Walking Dead
The Who Tommy
Theatre of Magic
Transformers
Tron
Twilight Zone
Water World
Whirlwind
Wizard of OZ
World Cup Soccer
World Poker Tour
X-Men

#580 7 years ago

Coming Soon! Theatre of Magic Apron

Screen_Shot_2016-08-05_at_9.16.03_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-08-05_at_9.16.03_PM_(resized).png

#591 7 years ago

Hulk GameBlades™ by Tilt Graphics Inc.

Hulk-GameBlades-111_(resized).jpgHulk-GameBlades-111_(resized).jpg

#592 7 years ago

Hulk Speaker Grill
By Tilt Graphics Inc.

Hulk-Speaker-Grill-333_(resized).jpgHulk-Speaker-Grill-333_(resized).jpg

#594 7 years ago

Here are some titles that we're interested in doing designs for in the very near future (Should have added the Avengers to this list too). There are also other projects that we're currently working on that are not on this list. So don't go crazy if you see us post some other designs.
Thanks for your understanding.

111111_(resized).jpg111111_(resized).jpg

#595 7 years ago

UPDATED!!!
NBA Fastbreak GameBlades™

NBAFastbreak-111_(resized).jpgNBAFastbreak-111_(resized).jpg

#597 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveD:

The hulk blades look nice but BAH I have the blue TAVLE.

All in good time.

#599 7 years ago

Theatre of Magic magnetic apron cover.
Here's a custom made apron magnet that fits right over your original apron. You don't even have to take the game cards out. It installs in seconds.You can purchase these on our website:
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!theatre-of-magic/oxruu

00_(resized).jpg00_(resized).jpg
02_(resized).jpg02_(resized).jpg
03_(resized).jpg03_(resized).jpg

#601 7 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Not seeing it on your site. Would love to order it

It's up there now. I posted it here first then I moved on to FaceBook where i proceeded to get distracted. Sorry about that.

#607 7 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Hey I thought ninjaboot was making the magnet apron covers.... Last time I heard he was working on the rights and what not.... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-magnet-apron-mod/page/11#post-3154146
... Are you guys working together on this? Did ninjaboot get approval to make them?

Back when I was with PinGraffix I came up with the idea of making magnetic aprons. I truly believe that at the time I came up with this idea Ninjaboot was already making these for his own personal collection of pins. Without knowing anything about Ninjaboot and his magnetic aprons we were granted permission to make custom metal and magnetic Bally Williams aprons. Joe even announced our intention to make magnetic aprons and magnetic speaker grills at Expo in Chicago (2015). When Joe and I split I contacted Rick and arranged a similar deal for Tilt Graphics Inc.

I believe that in February of 2016 Ninjaboot starting selling his designs to the public. I know my ex-partner was upset with the situation and a Pinside thread was opened. At some point Planetary Pinball spoke with me and I assured them that I had no problem with Ninjaboot making these because my main focus was and still is GameBlades. But Tilt Graphics (as well as Pingraffix and Ninjaboot) have the rights to make magnetic aprons.

I've spoken with Ninjaboot a few times and he seem like a good guy. He has some really killer designs that he made for his own pins which he is now offering to the public. How often and how many he's going to make I don't know.That's a discussion you'll need to have with him.

#611 7 years ago

WWF Royal Rumble GameBlades™
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!product-page/c7zeb/22197567-d00a-ede3-7eba-06919258261d
If you're familiar with this game you'll notice that I followed the same color them up the side of the GameBlades and added my own little twist to the design.

WWFRR-111_(resized).jpgWWFRR-111_(resized).jpg

#613 7 years ago

The store and studio will be open for business but I will not be around for a week. I'm going on vacation.

going-on-vacation_(resized).jpggoing-on-vacation_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#618 7 years ago

I don't disagree with you. We made a similar design for Corvette and thought that it might work well on several other pins. We're always looking to improve what we've already designed as well as coming up with new designs.

#620 7 years ago

Still on vacation. Traveling home tomorrow and I'll be back in the studio Monday.

#622 7 years ago

Fing flight was cancelled. Flying out tomorrow. I'll be back in the studio on Tuesday.

#623 7 years ago

Happy to be back to work.

Im_back_baby (resized).pngIm_back_baby (resized).png

#625 7 years ago

The Big Lebowski: Pins GameBlades™
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!the-big-lebowski/klvkv

Apollo13-GameBlade-Album-4Web (resized).jpgApollo13-GameBlade-Album-4Web (resized).jpg

#626 7 years ago

The Big Lebowski: Stars GameBlades™
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!the-big-lebowski/klvkv

Big-Lebowski-Stars-111 (resized).jpgBig-Lebowski-Stars-111 (resized).jpg

#628 7 years ago

I like the second design better. Wish I had a TBL.

I actually designed the second one first. They both have elements from the pin so they both should fit nicely on the machine.

#630 7 years ago

Junk Yard GameBlades™

JunkYard-111 (resized).jpgJunkYard-111 (resized).jpg

#631 7 years ago

Dr. Dude Magnetic Apron cover
http://www.TiltGraphicsInc.com

Screen Shot 2016-08-28 at 11.33.14 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2016-08-28 at 11.33.14 PM (resized).png

#634 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Dr Dude one looks fantastic. Not really convinced by the Flash Gordon one ... Flash particularly looks a bit like a doll. I feel like something more akin to the art of the backglass and pf might be more fitting.

After I posted it I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking that it didn't really match the style of the game.

#637 7 years ago

MMR Apron Decals are in the works as well as IJ

#638 7 years ago

Attack From Mars Aprons have been ordered.

attack-from-mars-apron-222 (resized).jpgattack-from-mars-apron-222 (resized).jpg

#640 7 years ago

Medieval Madness Magnetic Apron Overlay
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!medieval-madness/kp2qo

Medieval-Madness-Magnetic-Apron (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Magnetic-Apron (resized).jpg

#643 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I don't see this on your site.

Sorry, just promoting it right now. I sent one to a fellow PinSider for him to test the fit on his machine. He was kind enough to make me a template. Once I'm happy with the fit I'll add it to our ever growing inventory. When it's ready for sale I'll post it again. As always thank you for your support. - JGraffix

#645 7 years ago

Scared Stiff MirrorBlades
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!scared-stiff/d4kws

Scared-Stiff-MirrorBlades-111 (resized).jpgScared-Stiff-MirrorBlades-111 (resized).jpg

#649 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Be careful with a clear overlaminate as it's much more susceptible to scratches / scuffing being very noticeable versus a textured overlaminate. I think a textured overlaminate is better suited for these blades especially with lifting and lowering the playfield.

You're 100% Correct. Our thicker scuff resistant laminate is purposefully made to resist scratches. Regardless of which laminate you choose we always recommend that you place a large piece of poster board in-between the play field and GameBlade™. It's just an extra level of protection.

#650 7 years ago

Phantom of the Opera GameBlades™
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!phantom-of-the-opera/mp003

Phantom-of-the-Opera-111 (resized).jpgPhantom-of-the-Opera-111 (resized).jpg

#652 7 years ago

Dr. Dude Magnetic Aprons are now on our site for sale.
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!dr-dude/rj6r2
A big thank you goes out to phillymadison for helping us with an apron template.

Dr-Dude-Apron-222 (resized).jpgDr-Dude-Apron-222 (resized).jpg
Dr-Dude-Apron-02 (resized).jpgDr-Dude-Apron-02 (resized).jpg
Dr-Dude-Apron-01 (resized).jpgDr-Dude-Apron-01 (resized).jpg
Dr-Dude-Apron-03 (resized).jpgDr-Dude-Apron-03 (resized).jpg

Dr-Dude-Apron-04 (resized).jpgDr-Dude-Apron-04 (resized).jpg

#658 7 years ago
Quoted from marvinmax:

Just installed gameblades from Tilt / Jose for my WOZecle and GBLE, they look amazing and best quality you can get out there.
He promised me some extra stuff with my order, but he forgot to put them in because he was so busy getting al orders out before his vacation. I asked about the extra's and without any discussion he promised to send it to me at no further costs (and I live in Europe!)
Thumbs up for Tilt / Jose!

My bad, I forgot about the extras I promised but they should be in the mail today.

#661 7 years ago

Took the day off today to help a fellow PinSider and friend move 7 pins out of his basement. What's the most pins you've moved in one day?

#671 7 years ago

Custom Magnetic Taxi Apron
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/copy-of-terminator-3

taxi-magnetic-apron-222 (resized).jpgtaxi-magnetic-apron-222 (resized).jpg

#673 7 years ago

Flash Gordon Magnetic Apron
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/copy-of-fish-tales

FlashGordon-MagneticApron-222 (resized).jpgFlashGordon-MagneticApron-222 (resized).jpg

#674 7 years ago

Last night I decided to stay home and do some designing. It was the first time all week that I didn't head back to the studio after dinner. So I sit down and start working on the Flash Gordon apron. 10 minutes into it I hear a loud crash, followed by a lot of skidding noises and then another crash. Turns out that there was a three car accident right in front of my studio. I live a block away from my studio. Had I gone back to the studio my car would have been totaled. One of the three cars involved in the crash skidded right through where I usually park. I guess I got lucky last night. And for those wondering no one was hurt and yes I drive a block to my studio. Although it's only a block I still need to load up with all of the days orders so I can get them to the post office the following morning. Luckily I got into the studio early yesterday and delivered everything to the post office by 5:30.

#676 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

WOW that is lucky. Do you still have one of the original FG aprons you could sell me?

Hey Paul, as always thanks for your support. I responded to your question on Facebook. You've been a supporter of ours from the very beginning and I appreciate that. I will send you my original FG apron design for free. It's our way of saying thank you.

#680 7 years ago

York's White Rose Gameroom Show
http://www.theyorkshow.com

111 (resized).jpg111 (resized).jpg

#681 7 years ago

Chicago Pinball Expo
PinballExpo.net

EXPO-Show (resized).jpgEXPO-Show (resized).jpg

#682 7 years ago

11:30 pm and I'm still in the studio printing and getting orders out not to mention playing some pinball. In the studio we have Judge Dredd, Gilligan's Island and Super Mario Bros. I think I'm going to LED my Dredd than sell her soon. I've had her for a long time. Might be time for someone else to enjoy her, but first I have to sell Super Mario.

#688 7 years ago

You can't even think of selling that Gilligan's. Someone has to kill Kona!

I really do love this pin. It was the first pin I ever bought. It was a re-import from Europe. Bought it from a white guy named Barry White in Maryland. Being my first pin and new to the hobby I had no idea what I was looking at. Pin came with a lot of little DIY fixing up. The play field is in really good shape but plastics needed to be replaced. I got lucky and found some guy selling a brand new set from Argentina. A week later the guy was out of business but I got my plastics. Probably knock offs but done really nice. Fixed the board, fixed any wiring issues, did some re-pinning of wires, and threw in some Cointaker LEDs and finished her off with a nice set of GameBlades and now I'm back in love with her again.

#689 7 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

jgraffix - any chance you will do pinblades and magnetic grill for TSPP?

We're planning of doing as many magnetic aprons as we can. The only thing slowing us down is time and not having templates of each apron.

#691 7 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

You guys need to hire more artists/help to keep up with all this demand

If I told you how many hours I put in an how much money I'm making you would call me crazy and tell me to get a job at McDonalds. We're a new company and 99% of all money is going back into the company to pay off printer, plotter, computers, laminators, CNC router, Heat Press, etc, etc and etc.

Maybe one day we'll be able to hire another person full time but right now it's just me, my partner, and a few artists that help us out when needed.

#692 7 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Have you done any Soprano'a blades yet? I didn't see any on your site and don't recall ever seeing some.

It's on your list of machines we need to pay attention to.

#693 7 years ago
Quoted from zerbam:

will you have a Whirlwind magnetic apron ready for expo?

Make me a template for the pin and I will do my best to have something special designed.

#698 7 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I hate to be critical of someone with your obvious talent, but I have to say I find the (new) Flash Gordon apron a little uninspired. The coloring is really nice, but just having a mirror image of the same thing on both sides seems a little dull, especially since this game has so many cool art elements that could be used.
Perhaps a little more time spent would pay dividends. As it is, I can't see myself buying the current offering, sorry.

Never be afraid to give constructive criticism. Not everything we do is a home run, and we're willing to listen and continue improving our designs. Our main goal most of the time is to make sure it fits with the style or art that's already in the game. I did do a previous design but people pointed out that it wasn't in keeping with the art style on the game.

But as you requested I will look into making improvements.

#703 7 years ago

I'm tempted to buy a box of these and for everyone who eats one of these they get a free T-Shirt at the next show. I'll video tape people eating them and it might make for a funny YouTube video. I know I won't be eating any of these.

http://mashable.com/2016/09/21/hottest-chip-carolina-reaper/#k93w.mE4dqqa

nintchdbpict000268705907 (resized).jpgnintchdbpict000268705907 (resized).jpg

#706 7 years ago

Demolition Man layout and design have been updated
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/demolition-man

777 (resized).jpg777 (resized).jpg

666 (resized).JPG666 (resized).JPG

#708 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Any chance on seeing a T2 apron and blades?

Working on T2 and T3

#710 7 years ago

It's 3:20 am and I'm still printing and getting ready for York Pinball show. Leaving Long Island in about 1 1/2 hours. If you're at the show stop by and say hello. I'll be the guy sleeping on the floor.

#713 7 years ago

Just wanted to say thanks to all the Pinsiders that stopped by and said hello. Almost made it all the way there before I had to hand the driving over to my partner. It was a rough first day, not getting any sleep the previous night. Have to admit I really do love going to the shows because of you guys and the other vendors. I never get tired of hearing how much you guys love our product and having you guys hang out at our table makes the weekend a lot of fun.

Now it's time to set our attention to EXPO. This year I will be doing EXPO by myself. So please stop by and say hello and keep me company. Look forward to seeing everyone there. It should be a lot of fun this year.

#714 7 years ago

Attack From Mars custom aprons have arrived and will be shipping this week.

#718 7 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Loved meeting you guys at the York Show on Saturday! We chatted a bunch about Roddy Piper - thanks for the blades! I bought one for TAF and a beautiful set for CFTBL. They won't go on until next week (I'm now out of town) but I am really excited to see how they look!
Killer designs !

Yes, it was great chatting with you about one of our favorite wrestlers. Here's a picture of myself with Rowdy Roddy Piper about 5/7 years ago.

Piper (resized).jpgPiper (resized).jpg

1 week later
#722 7 years ago

Hanging with friends at the Stern after hours party at Pinball Expo

#730 7 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I would really like to see a IJ WMS apron. With the sunrise and the pyramids. Any on the works?

I started one over a year ago and it just got pushed to the side. One of the many projects we have in the works. I'll try and get back to it ASAP. Not to mention I can model it on my own IJ.

#732 7 years ago
Quoted from zutton1:

Thought you had Shrek blades for sale? Didn't see them on your site

No we have yet to create GameBlades for Shrek.

#733 7 years ago

Batman '66
I started these GameBlades before I even saw the reveal at EXPO. Now that I've finished it I'm presenting them to the group.

111-batman66 (resized).jpg111-batman66 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
970 posts in this topic match your search for posts by jGraffix. You are on page 1 of 4.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jGraffix.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-graphics-inc-mods?tu=jGraffix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.