Topic Stats

• 1,737 posts
  • 241 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by mollyspub
  • Topic is favorited by 95 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 983 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191023_172036 (resized).jpg
6082F829-6B2C-4998-8C43-873963879243 (resized).jpeg
9064CB27-7C8A-4F3C-92B3-4FA9A6292E02 (resized).jpeg
1EFE2B91-C9D4-4581-AF1B-04E6586D1574 (resized).jpeg
Judge-Dredd-PinGulp-Badge- (resized).jpg
Judge-Dredd-PinGulp-I-Am-The-Law- (resized).jpg
Judge-Dredd-PinGulp-Face-The-Law- (resized).jpg
ShadowBox-Judge-Dredd-03 (resized).jpg
ShadowBox-Judge-Dredd-02 (resized).jpg
ShadowBox-Judge-Dredd-01 (resized).jpg
ww (resized).png
kiss-flames-GameBlades-04 (resized).jpg
B5C711D2-E334-4552-B284-95E3AD813192 (resized).jpeg
EF6EA797-5984-4037-B14C-A21A06C1CD74 (resized).jpeg
3420CF5A-F4F3-4CEA-984E-26F78D053F79 (resized).jpeg
BEC66AAF-C6F7-4040-96B4-57D6EBDE2E80 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drfrightner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1460 9 months ago

That is NOT a good sideblade art for Pirates because the game doesn't reference those images in the game. I think something more like the high seas with pirate boats in the distance on one side and maybe tartoga a pirate village on the other. The Kraken is missing from the game personally I think a cool mod would be to make tentacles coming from the maelstrom would have been cool.

I would not buy those sideblades because it doesn't really represent what is going on in the game. Where do you see violent rain, violent oceans, I would go more Pirate based for the art. I think what you have there is a total swing and miss. A pirate ship close up firing cannons would be nice, and expansive ocean, treasure, a pirate cove, not violent oceans.

Also NOT a fan of your Munsters art either... its boring. I'd rather see like Grandpa's lab, better image of Spot, anything but a boring mansion with pictures of the character hanging on the wall. I think you need to go back to the drawing board there. I love a lot of your art you do and have bought a ton but I think those are two misses. The Munsters art looks just like some really plain art I saw for Adams Family. Hope you can do better.

#1467 9 months ago

As for is there waves in the POTC movies... ahh yeah its a Pirate movie. What does that have to do with the pinball game? The pinball game doesn't show waves anywhere, nor does it show the kraken which I agree should have been added for sure. So adding side blade art to this machine that shows violent waves would make the game look bad, and would seem grossly out of place.

I wouldn't buy it.

There is a website called Shutterstock and all the images in the WORLD are there for the taking. You could make pinblades every single day using their subscription... I'm sure you can find better images or create the images from scratch in photoshop.

I'm merely saying those pinblades do NOT match the game at ALL!

As for Munsters NOT A FAN there either... looks to much like the very weak looking Adams Family pinblades.

I have bought many things from you guys you do great work just not a fan here. Just sharing an opinion from someone who's probably bought 40 sets of pinblades. I'm not in anyway ripping on you guys just sharing an opinion who is a big fan of theming, and buying mods.

7 months later
#1702 59 days ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Willy Wonka GameBlades

I do NOT like these game blades for Wonka. You're inside the factory and your game blades look like the outside of a factory.

You need the inside of the factory, we need the chocolate river, the boat is missing from the game, tons of candy, lollipop trees, gummy bear trees, blah, blah and maybe over all that is the factory interior.

I buy game blades for all my games but I'm not a fan of these. I hope you can do a second version.

#1705 59 days ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

We appreciate your input. We always try to come out with multiple designs for each pin, but this is a lot of work. We also must stay away from infringing on any copyrights. Please be patient, as we will bring more designs to market for this pin as we have for others in the past.

Hey don't get me wrong I like all the effort and I especially like Pingraphix new WOZ sideblade art. I'm assuming they had to get a license for that one but that is what I want for Wonka. At the very least give me a factory interior filled with candy, bright colors, a chocolate river a boat. Although Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is not in the public domain much like Wizard of Oz, there is no trademark on candy, a river made from chocolate or a colorful boat.

No matter, just hoping you do something that compliments the game more. Good luck!

#1706 58 days ago

Hey another question for you... I was looking on your website for Big Lebowski flipper art and side blade art says its all out of stock. Are you making more. Let me know. Thanks

1 month later
#1735 6 days ago

I bought all your Jurassic Park stuff ... very nice! Makes the game look amazing. Great job!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drfrightner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside