Jaws-Shooter-Plate-No-Swimming-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Quint-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Shark-1 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-02 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-03 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-01 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-04 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-02 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1245 6 years ago

Still waiting for Someone to make something worthy of WOZ. The hallucination colored rain drops and butterflies just doesn't click for me. This game is to popular to ignore. Please do your magic. Left side should be easy with your talent, you have castle scenes and a forest fill in the rest and Please help this beautiful machine!!

1 month later
#1302 5 years ago

I'm hoping Mike #GAP is your first customer on these black and white blades as he finally crosses the finish line on his awesome B/W TZ. Look awesome!

6 months later
#1380 5 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

Question: Will the installation of pinstadium (magnets go on the sides) cause the graphics to pull off?

I would just say that when removing the PS mag strips from my WOZ it removed a lot of wood (not a happy day) so I would say yes, it would ruin the graphics if you decided to uninstall the PS lights.

#1382 5 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

I should clarify.. i mean when you simply pull the light portion awaw from the magnet portion of the pinstadium when you have to lift the playfield. Not related to the full removal of pinstadium.

No then your fine. The PS lights are a (2) part magnet system. One strip stays on the side blade (or cabinet) the other is on the lights themselves. I have mine installed that way on most of my games over art. Just don't make the mistake I did and put the lights on first Then find some awesome Tilt Graphics art you want to install.

1 month later
#1404 5 years ago

Will you be working your magic on some JJP POTC blades? So would like to dress up those gallows!

EDIT, sorry just seen them...

1 month later
#1496 5 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Batman '66 Sneakers
[quoted image]

Ok now thats over the top cool. Headed to your store now my grandson will go Batty for these! Awesome work!

#1497 5 years ago

Ok failed mission. Can't find this on your site and don't see a search function. Could you PM me how to find them. Thanks.

1 week later
#1509 5 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

#sneakers #design by @tiltgraphicsinc at www.tiltgraphicsinc.com Pinball #pinballart #pinballlove #pinballlife #pinballgraphics #pinballwizard #pinballers Metallica (Pro) #gameblade will be for display at #texaspinballfestival this coming 2019 show at our booth.
[quoted image]

Just a product suggestion on the shoes but I think a Big Lebowski theme would sell like wildfire even outside the pinball arena.

2 years later
#1971 2 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

NEW PRODUCT!
Color Guard PETG Fender Washers
• 6 translucent colors
• 3 Sizes
• Stronger then acrylic
• And thiner then acrylic too
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Rename them Post guard protectors and you’ll sell millions. Lol. They look great.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-graphics-inc-mods?tu=Yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.