Jaws-Shooter-Plate-No-Swimming-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Quint-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Shark-1 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-02 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-03 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-01 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-04 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-02 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingBW.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#426 7 years ago

I'd like to see the F14 photo'd on the game. Anyone have a photo or two of that?

2 weeks later
#513 7 years ago

Still working on the F14 Game Blades? Any pics on machines?

1 week later
#552 7 years ago

What did the Iron Man Mirror game blades look like that are "out of stock"? Will they come back "in stock"? Curious about that one.

1 week later
#569 7 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Love the second acdc ones..... Time to start saving

Me too ... first I have to find a good HUO AC/DC Prem Pin though. I do like that pin blade though.

1 month later
#659 7 years ago
Quoted from marvinmax:

Just installed gameblades from Tilt / Jose for my WOZecle

Please post a pic of the WOZLE gameblades on your pin. Interested. Have mirror blades now, but thinking of switching.

#667 7 years ago

Thanks! They look great! I'm still on the fence but these on machine pics do help. Might wait for the next sale to push me over to try them out. The mirror blades reflect some of the flashing light shows but these add a different kind of depth. I don't like the mirror blades showing the back side of the munchkin land hut ... kind of takes away some of the pluses.

2 years later
#1358 5 years ago

Generic Crowd on NASCAR just installed. Need something for Wheel of Fortune.

20181110_105022 (resized).jpg20181110_105022 (resized).jpg20181110_105104 (resized).jpg20181110_105104 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#1396 5 years ago

Wheel of Fortune Gameblades please ...

1 month later
#1420 5 years ago

Wheel of Fortune ...

#1424 5 years ago

It looks like the pattern and colors will match the color pattern coming from the playfield as a "continuation". I hope that is the case. Any installed photos? I will order next week (=next credit card billing cycle ). If you have no photos, eventually I will post some. Thank you!

#1428 5 years ago

Now they're making it a tougher choice for WOF. Would the bottom set of letters be partially under the playfield? Installed pics?

#1447 5 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

What would you like to see on this new version?

All of the main features are on the playfield. Have the outer rings of the maelstrom show and be geometrically correct with the game feature. Behind the ship on the left there isn't much visible surface area so just leave that with the dark blue eerie choppy water with white caps, big waves. Lower left have some rough shore line.

On the right, there isn't much visible area behind the ship, so have octopus (Kraken) tentacles appearing above the ship deck. Have a little more of the body of the creature showing in front of the ship. Have high waves, choppy water with white caps, dark blue eerie colors that match the playfield maybe with some tentacles above the trough lane. Or maybe above the shooter lane in the far distance a ship breaking in two with the Kraken starting to pull it down. Stick with the dark colors. Just my opinions.

#1455 5 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

Here is what I got.... On the Left blade all the way to the back you see a strange dark area.... This replicates the shadow of the Black Pearl... just to clarify.[quoted image]

Quoted from Genjuro:

Okay, now we've got something going here! A couple of notes..On the left, the ship is the dauntless..which to most people wouldnt matter in my opinion. The Maelstrom is just about there, but I am not seeing it just yet.
Regardless of my opinion I would still buy it as is, but since we are talking back and forth here, I will provide my humble feedback.
kingbw what do you think?

The right side passes my approval with flying colors. That will look fantastic. I tend to agree with Genjuro on the left side. Instead of a "top view" of the Maelstrom, an image of an isometric side view would probably be a better playfield feature continuation/extension. Just my opinion. Good colors though. I would buy them ... once my JJPOTC finally gets delivered. Any day now it should be on the assembly line ... I hope.

#1456 5 years ago

Something more like this angle, but with the center of the maelstrom being close to the bottom of the side blade (which part of which would be covered up by the playfield). Cut out most of the clouds. Just my idea. The current design is still way better than the other options for this pin.

maelstrom (resized).jpgmaelstrom (resized).jpg
#1459 5 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

Here is what I could do guys.... in order to do this I need lots of super high res images, and I found a few, but this Maelstrom is all created from scratch using some high res images of waves as such.
This will be available on the store soon.
[quoted image]

Looks good. Thanks for listening to us picky pinsiders' inputs. Hopefully it will sell well for you guys. I'll wait to order the new WOF side blades until these are ready so they can ship together.

#1464 5 years ago

Why does the ship rock and get more motion when you get further into the game? Waves? Kraken? Rum bottles rolling to one side?

Back to side blades. Check out their other designs for pirates that they have in stock and ready to "ship". That's one good thing that they usually come up with a couple of designs for pins ... because we have different ideas/tastes and we are picky.

2 months later
#1580 5 years ago

Will any vendor be selling your products at MGC?

2 months later
#1656 4 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

4th of July sale going on right now. Join our mailing list to receive coupon code.
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com
[quoted image]

Waiting for the code to come through via email so that I can buy a couple of things. When does the sale end?

1 month later
#1693 4 years ago

I FINALLY installed my WOF side blades. They look pretty good. Thanks guys.

20190818_133320 (resized).jpg20190818_133320 (resized).jpg20190818_133409 (resized).jpg20190818_133409 (resized).jpg20190818_133500 (resized).jpg20190818_133500 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#1728 4 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Thank you for noticing our vision. We were originally going to take a different direction with these GameBlades however we were asked by JJP to be mindful of their licensing agreement. JJP has always been very friendly with us every time we've crossed paths.
Having said that we are in the process of reworking them and doing something completely different. Thanks to drfrightner we will be working with a few new designers on some up and coming projects.

My side blades are naked while I wait for your new Wonka design (and your competition) before I make a decision to dress this pin up a bit. Looking forward to it . . . and waiting ...

4 months later
#1795 4 years ago

Just some input on this AS shooter plate ... it looks good, but would look better if the feathers were a light gold color to match the cabinet art more closely for the premium models. The purple matches good for that area.

20200218_165050 (resized).jpg20200218_165050 (resized).jpg
#1796 4 years ago

The AC/DC shooter plate looks fantastic when paired with the modfather shooter rod and cup holder.

20200218_182255 (resized).jpg20200218_182255 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#1804 4 years ago

Quarantined time gave me a chance to catch up on installing mods on my TH including these Tilt art blades. They look good.

20200322_161216 (resized).jpg20200322_161216 (resized).jpg20200322_161234 (resized).jpg20200322_161234 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#1811 4 years ago

Remove the playfield, with someone else helping, and set it next to the pin on saw horses (no need to disconnect anything but mods with short wires). That's my method (along with the wet apply method) with 2 people applying the side blades to keep it all aligned and haven't had a problem. Did about 6 pins so far.

20200228_191254 (resized).jpg20200228_191254 (resized).jpg
#1827 4 years ago

The Aerosmith flipper toppers look great! But I should have asked for an extra LH flipper topper for my upper playfield flipper on my premium. I forgot about that one. Next order or eventual show.

20200413_195131 (resized).jpg20200413_195131 (resized).jpg20200413_195625 (resized).jpg20200413_195625 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#1829 3 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

We can make the feathers in Gold and black for you.

please don't forget about doing this when you're able too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingBW.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-graphics-inc-mods?tu=KingBW and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.