Jaws-Shooter-Plate-No-Swimming-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Quint-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Shark-1 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-02 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-03 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-01 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-04 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-02 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider E_N_3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#593 7 years ago

WWFRR!!!!

#612 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

WWF Royal Rumble GameBlades™
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!product-page/c7zeb/22197567-d00a-ede3-7eba-06919258261d
If you're familiar with this game you'll notice that I followed the same color them up the side of the GameBlades and added my own little twist to the design.

AWESOME!!!! I think the WWFRR blades came out amazing! They really capture the artwork and designs of the game and continue it on the sides....all while not being able to use WWF artwork, logos, and or characters for trademark/copyright reasons.
Well done!

5 months later
#845 7 years ago

Those WWFRR blades look amazing installed....just as I thought they would! Looking forward to getting my hands on a set on installing on my game!

1 month later
#925 7 years ago

Holy crap...those new aprons are amazing! I'm in love with the silverball mania.
I have a SBM that I am restoring to eventually sell, and even though I'm over budget, I'm still thinking about getting one and putting it on....as it's like the cherry on top...lol

1 year later
#1535 5 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

Thanks for asking. Been doing a lot of thinking about this question. Considering the copyright issues, I am gravitating towards looking at some of the landscapes from the films, and then as I see the playfield, it feels like art that compliments the zones on the playfield could be interesting. The left side has The Depths, Devils Triangle, and Maelstrom. The back has the starfield for two of three models, and on the right you have the black pearl, stranger tides, and the east india trading company.
Could get busy with everything intergrated..but it feels like those might be good starting points?
Also, since I own a CE i am naturally more interested in a cool tone color pallet of blue, green, grays etc...
I am willing to take pictures of anything if you need me to do so.
[quoted image]

I think the artwork and colors on the apron would go nicely on the sides...I feel like it would be a nice color to use, as it is one that is mixed throughout, but not over powering and wouldn’t feel like done too much if used on sides. It would feel like a natural flow since it is what surrounds the bottom of PF.

2 months later
#1637 4 years ago

The apron looks great....did you also make the lane plastics for it as well? I know you had it on your to do list a while back.

Quoted from jGraffix:

Gorgar Magnetic ApronSkin
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/gorgar
[quoted image]

#1642 4 years ago

Sorry. I’m a jerk.
If you are still interested, I will pull them off when I return from vacation in a week.
My semester is finally over, and I can actually begin thinking of doing something non work related...lol.
We can meet up, and I can also get that cocktail pin out of your way too.
Man where does the time go?

Quoted from jGraffix:

Someone was going to supply us with a template, but never did.

2 months later
#1689 4 years ago

Bet it would fit nicely for a Gorgar as well!

9 months later
#1859 3 years ago

That BOP plate could also look snazzy on a Space Shuttle, especially if the spaceman was white or even silver

Quoted from jGraffix:

Bride of Pinbot Shooter Plate
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/bride-of-pinbot
[quoted image][quoted image]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider E_N_3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-graphics-inc-mods?tu=E_N_3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.