Jaws-Shooter-Plate-No-Swimming-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Quint-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Shark-1 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-02 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-03 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-01 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-04 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-02 (resized).jpg
There are 2,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 44.
#251 8 years ago

Creature From The Black Lagoon. I started this but I'm not sure if I want to go in a different direction.

Screen_Shot_2016-04-09_at_1.09.32_AM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-04-09_at_1.09.32_AM_(resized).png

#253 8 years ago

Just a friendly reminder that Tilt Graphics Inc. will be at PinFest (pinfestival.com) in Allentown, PA. (May 6th and 7th )
We also have a Premium Ghostbuster Pin on order to bring to the show.

ghostbusterspinballleak_(resized).pngghostbusterspinballleak_(resized).png

Added over 8 years ago: Sorry but Stern delayed their release date for GhostBuster premium, So we won't have it for the show, but we will bring it to Pintastic New England in July. We're still working on having a top tier game at our booth for you to enjoy.

#254 8 years ago

The Metallica gameblades and speaker grill decals look great. I love the speaker decal. A lot of us Met owners with the square speaker panel has no decal. This will be a great upgrade to our machines. A much needed mod. The theme blends great with the artwork, nice job. Are you making a combo gameblade and speaker decal for Ghostbusters ? Much anticipation for the GB premium, I am sure a ton of people will love your display and play some games on your GB premium. Thank you for bringing it there, awesome man.

#255 8 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Creature From The Black Lagoon. I started this but I'm not sure if I want to go in a different direction.

Screen_Shot_2016-04-09_at_1.09.32_AM_(resized).png

Interesting idea, but i am still hoping for drive-in themed blades.

#256 8 years ago

Just want to say the gameblades i got are awesome, really vivid and vety high quality!

One of the things i REALLY like about them is that they are very easy to install, no need to remove the pf. The adhesive used allows for easy repositioning, in that you can unstick them easily while positioning. Ive tried some other blades from elsewhere in which the stickyness is super sticky and gets stuck on the sidewalls way to easily while repositioning and squezzing through an uplifted pf just wont work with them.

I had no problems getting tilts through an uplifted pf using a sawing like action and was able to adjust quite often with no probs whatsoever.

That being said once tilts are pressed on into final postion, they stay put. Whatever material you use, i love it, its perfect for this purpose!

#257 8 years ago

I like part of the CFTBL game blade, the grass, shadows of people sitting, one or 2 cars and maybe kids on a playground in shadows on the rhs near the slide ramp and the darkness with stars (would be nice touch of art and mirror blades with the stars weeded out for reflection) and near the ball launch some small posters and then have the reel and film on the apron magnet art ????

#258 8 years ago

JGraffix,

Per the space theme (Meteor) could you utilize the space background from your Apollo 13 blades (on your website) but instead of having earth / moon toward the large end you have an ambient glow of an incoming meteor.

Also on the opposite side (small end of the blade) you could have a couple of detailed missiles (e.g. showing USA and CCCP flags) moving towards their intended target.

Thoughts?

#259 8 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Premise of the scene is a good idea, and could be really good with a bit of refinement. The unfurling film cannister really dominates it though and could do with removal and replacement.

#260 8 years ago

Here's an updated Cactus Canyon GameBlade™ with western town.

Cactus-Canyon-Flint-Edition_(resized).jpgCactus-Canyon-Flint-Edition_(resized).jpg

#261 8 years ago

Updated No Good Gofers GameBlades™

No-Good-Gofers-111_(resized).jpgNo-Good-Gofers-111_(resized).jpg

#262 8 years ago

Joe still waiting (patiently) for the big dungeons and dragons reveal.....must be saving it for a dramatic opening

#263 8 years ago
Quoted from DanTheGlassMan:

Joe still waiting (patiently) for the big dungeons and dragons reveal.....must be saving it for a dramatic opening

Sounds like you are in the wrong thread....?

#264 8 years ago

No, right thread. Maybe wrong name? Jgraffix. Thought his name was joe....john? jeez i feel embarrassed. He pm'd me a while back and i sent him some photos. I just realized i called him joe in the pms.
Dont even know where i got that name?? Oops.

#265 8 years ago

I think the Cactus ones are good, but take out all the people and just leave it as a scene of the town and mountains, also throw a couple cactus in there without the signs.

#266 8 years ago

Some of you have been waiting for these GameBlades™ for MUSTANG....!

MUSTANG-FOR-WEB_(resized).jpgMUSTANG-FOR-WEB_(resized).jpg

#267 8 years ago

Please show what you have for Getaway. How close are you guys to having the apron mag and inner cabinet art for sale?

#268 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Please show what you have for Getaway. How close are you guys to having the apron mag and inner cabinet art for sale?

It's being worked on my friend.... As soon as we have something to show, we will.

#269 8 years ago

I keep checking in here thinking the much requested TFTC is going to drop..............

#270 8 years ago

Still hoping for hulk le stuff.... Only seen one side blade before and no grill.

Also, can't seem to find spiderman grills that aren't painted panels.

#271 8 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

I keep checking in here thinking the much requested TFTC is going to drop..............

Hahaha, me too! It's gonna be a tough one to pull off I think - I've tried it myself before and I've pulled off quite a bit graphically speaking over the years.

#272 8 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Hahaha, me too! It's gonna be a tough one to pull off I think - I've tried it myself before and I've pulled off quite a bit graphically speaking over the years.

I did start something, but have nothing yet that I want to share. It really is a tough one.

#273 8 years ago

I sure wish you would do a cool Wh20 with some rafters going down the ramps/rails to match....

#274 8 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

they look nice...I sort of like the direction I went with

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-side-rail-mod#post-2885261

#275 8 years ago

Got MirrorBlades? We do and we're still missing Gold Bladed Iron Man.

IMG_4978_(resized).JPGIMG_4978_(resized).JPG

#276 8 years ago

So these bad guys will be available soon at http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com

MUSTANG-FOR-WEB_(resized).jpgMUSTANG-FOR-WEB_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#277 7 years ago

We're working hard and preparing for the Allentown show. Tilt Graphics will have most of their inventory there.

#278 7 years ago

Hi there j, any news on the development of the RFM blades?
love your work!!!

#279 7 years ago

Just added the Tilt gameblades to the GB pro!!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#280 7 years ago

@frankmac they look awesome.

#281 7 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

@frankmac they look awesome.

Thanks, they blend right in with the machine. Nice job!!

#282 7 years ago

The artwork blends seamlessly into the game. Great job with the colors and layout.

#283 7 years ago

Outstanding... to state the obvious.

#284 7 years ago

We're working with some new artists and we have several new designs being worked on (Ripply's, Getaway, Creature, Scared Stiff, Elvis Gold MirrorBlades, Elvis Speaker Grill, and Monster Bash). We should have some stuff to show you really soon. But for now let me show you our latest creation. It's a rework of a project I helped create long ago.

111_(resized).jpg111_(resized).jpg

#285 7 years ago

Those look cool. If I had an AFM I would buy a set.

Any side blades plans for Spiderman VE? The ones that exist are in the style of the movie. I bet a more cartoon like style would be a good seller for the vault edition of the game.

#286 7 years ago

That is a new fresh look for AFM, nice work.

#287 7 years ago

I can see anyone of these on spiderman

spiderman-test_(resized).jpgspiderman-test_(resized).jpg

#288 7 years ago

See you there!!!

FB-allentown-banner_(resized).jpgFB-allentown-banner_(resized).jpg

#289 7 years ago

I have to say, the pics of the blades, especially the mirrored ones, do not do them justice... All your stuff looked great in person... Already liked it but you really need to see it in person to appreciate it more. Looking forward to TFTC. Maybe mirror it a little while you're at it some how...

#290 7 years ago

Designed for Stern's Mustang Pinball Machine

Mustang-111_(resized).jpgMustang-111_(resized).jpg

#291 7 years ago

Friday night after the show we headed out to have dinner at the Tilted Kilt with the Crew from CoinTaker and the guys from Rock Fantasy.

IMG_5227_(resized).jpgIMG_5227_(resized).jpg

#292 7 years ago

Made a new friend while I was in Allentown and shared a meal with an old friend too.

IMG_5215_(resized).jpgIMG_5215_(resized).jpg

IMG_5253_(resized).jpgIMG_5253_(resized).jpg

#293 7 years ago

Any forecast when you expect to finish Creetch blades?? I want to place an order but not until you release Creetch. Shipping to Canada is expensive!

#294 7 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Any forecast when you expect to finish Creetch blades?? I want to place an order but not until you release Creetch. Shipping to Canada is expensive!

We're working with a new new artist by the name of Jeff Busch. He's a veteran pinball designer and we're lucky to be working with him. For his first two projects he will be working on Creature for the Black Lagoon and Monster Bash. Hope to have some designs really soon.

Stay tuned.

#295 7 years ago

Attack from Mars GameBlades™
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!attack-from-mars/vr400

Screen_Shot_2016-05-10_at_3.09.32_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-05-10_at_3.09.32_PM_(resized).png

#296 7 years ago

Today I'll be working on Getaway & Junk Yard GameBlades™ As well as a custom ordered Elvis GameGrill™. It may even turn into another GameBlade™ design. Some custom banner designs and printing topper art for my friends at Laseriffic.

I'm still waiting on my Gold MirrorBlades. I'll create some ItonMan and Elvis MirrorBlades with them. Maybe even do an Addams Family Gold edition.

#297 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Today I'll be working on Getaway & Junk Yard GameBlades™ As well as a custom ordered Elvis GameGrill™. It may even turn into another GameBlade™ design. Some custom banner designs and printing topper art for my friends at Laseriffic.
I'm still waiting on my Gold MirrorBlades. I'll create some ItonMan and Elvis MirrorBlades with them. Maybe even do an Addams Family Gold edition.

still hoping to see something for BOP 2.0...

#298 7 years ago

Game Blades and Back Board decal for The Shadow based on the artwork on the plastics please!

#299 7 years ago

Updated Judge Dredd GameBlades™
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!judge-dredd/a2agw

Judge-Dredd-The-Law-GameBlades-111_(resized).jpgJudge-Dredd-The-Law-GameBlades-111_(resized).jpg

Judge-Dredd-Stars-Stripes-GameBlades-111_(resized).jpgJudge-Dredd-Stars-Stripes-GameBlades-111_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 44.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-graphics-inc-mods/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.