Jaws-Shooter-Plate-No-Swimming-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Quint-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Shark-1 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-02 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-03 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-01 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-04 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-02 (resized).jpg
There are 2,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 44.
#201 8 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

We're also toying with the idea of creating some Mirrored GameBlades™ for Austin Powers.

That would be groovy baby.

#202 8 years ago

Tilt just purchased a second laminator. This will allow us to work on multiple laminate jobs at the same time. Jobs that require different types of laminate will no longer slow down GameBlade™ production.

1111_(resized).png1111_(resized).png

#203 8 years ago

It's almost 4 am and I'm still in the studio working. Trying to get two large orders out to two of our vendors. I'm tired and I'm hungry and I'm thinking about making a run to White Castles. The craving is calling me. If you don't know what I'm talking about be grateful.

Unknown_(resized).pngUnknown_(resized).png

#204 8 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

It's almost 4 am and I'm still in the studio working. Trying to get two large orders out to two of our vendors. I'm tired and I'm hungry and I'm thinking about making a run to White Castles. The craving is calling me. If you don't know what I'm talking about be grateful.
Unknown_(resized).png

yes please...damn now I'm going to have to make a 1 hour drive to get some...damn you Joe...

#205 8 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Unknown_(resized).png

I love those little rectal rockets!

#206 8 years ago

So sad there is no white castle in CA, or is it a good thing? I pick up the frozen ones when there on sale,not the same as 2 am fresh.

#207 8 years ago

Rockville Center White Castle Still there on Sunrise Highway?

#208 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Rockville Center White Castle Still there on Sunrise Highway?

The one you're talking about is sill there and that's the one I went to but it's located in Lynbrook.

#209 8 years ago

Same one as 45 years ago! Glad to know the fix can be still filled!

#210 8 years ago

These are not for sale nor have they ever been. I made these designs a long time ago for fun and just wanted to share.

Screen_Shot_2016-03-31_at_3.19.29_AM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-03-31_at_3.19.29_AM_(resized).png

#211 8 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

These are not for sale nor have they ever been. I made these designs a long time ago for fun and just wanted to share.

Yes, yes…..look away, Disney lawyers….nothing to see here….

obi-wan_(resized).jpgobi-wan_(resized).jpg

#212 8 years ago

Would like to see you come up with a design for bride of pinbot 2.0 ... Before someone else does

#213 8 years ago

Not exactly a full blade but here's another one I did last year. And again this is not for sale.

Screen_Shot_2016-03-31_at_10.35.29_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-03-31_at_10.35.29_PM_(resized).png

#214 8 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Would like to see you come up with a design for bride of pinbot 2.0 ... Before someone else does

We have been asked for those before, and I will do my best to have them ready for Allentown Show! Maybe we can have the entire Series available by Allentown.... how about them apples?

#215 8 years ago

JURASSIC PARK Gameblades™ work in progress.... or maybe they are good to go?

jp-wip_(resized).jpgjp-wip_(resized).jpg

#216 8 years ago

Star Wars Data East GameBlades™

Star-Wars-GameBlades2_(resized).jpgStar-Wars-GameBlades2_(resized).jpg

#217 8 years ago

Very Cool...Data East ? OR ..could it be for the much anticipated rumored new stern Star Wars that we will, maybe see in the distant near future..possibly maybe, hopefully. Either way , these would look great on DE SW pin for sure. My first pin , FYI.

#218 8 years ago

And the long awaited SPIDERMAN GameBlades™ and MirrorBlades™ will now be available at our store soon.

Spiderman-for-web_(resized).jpgSpiderman-for-web_(resized).jpg

#219 8 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

jp-wip_(resized).jpg

Could you add any dinosaurs into the design? Couple on each side would be nice.

#220 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Could you add any dinosaurs into the design? Couple on each side would be nice.

I updated both sides with dinosaurs last night. You should be able to see the final on our website www.tiltgraphinsinc.com

#221 8 years ago

Please design some space themed blades for Stern Meteor / Galaxy

#222 8 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

And the long awaited SPIDERMAN GameBlades™ and MirrorBlades™ will now be available at our store soon.

Spiderman-for-web_(resized).jpg

Bad Ass!

#223 8 years ago

Do you have anything for Sega's X Files pinball?

#224 8 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

Spiderman-for-web_(resized).jpg

Damn those do look nice! I just have to get home now and put this pic in front of my spidey to see how it might look with a train and buildings in front of them....hmmmm

#225 8 years ago

It would be great if you guys could somehow show how the blades would look like on the pins, sort of like how some driveway paving sites can switch out different style bricks on a picture of driveway.

That would be pretty cool and helpful with your blades!

#226 8 years ago

Are these available in clear laminate?

#227 8 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Are these available in clear laminate?

Are you referring to the Spiderman Blades? We could do that.

#228 8 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

Are you referring to the Spiderman Blades? We could do that.

any of them...ive seen where other companys are doing them in stronger laminate but they have a dull apperance.

#229 8 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

any of them...ive seen where other companys are doing them in stronger laminate but they have a dull apperance.

This is the "Luster" laminate and we use that also on all of our Gameblades™ Only because it is so much stronger and more durable than the clear glossy one. The clear glossy one is very fragile and can easily scratch and damage.
If you want us to do this laminate on Gameblades™ that you order from us, we can certainly accommodate.

#230 8 years ago

Attack from Mars Gameblades™ will be available soon....!

AFM-for-web_(resized).jpgAFM-for-web_(resized).jpg

#231 8 years ago

I'd love to see some designs for Tales from the Crypt, please & thank you.

#232 8 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I'd love to see some designs for Tales from the Crypt, please & thank you.

I have been playing with the idea now for a while. I have been looking for images and have some ideas, so you will soon see something here in the forum.

#233 8 years ago

It's time for you to start modding yourself with some custom pinball t-shirts.
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!t-shirts/aiism

T-Shirt-Banner_(resized).jpgT-Shirt-Banner_(resized).jpg

#234 8 years ago

Wow, nice stuff. Youve been busy!!! Love to pick-up one for MMr, didnt think I saw that in the thread.

#235 8 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

jp-wip_(resized).jpg

I like these a lot, but could you maybe incorporate more of the metal gates/paddock fences? I feel like there is a real lack of any fence in the game design overall.

#236 8 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

jp-wip_(resized).jpg

Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I like these a lot, but could you maybe incorporate more of the metal gates/paddock fences? I feel like there is a real lack of any fence in the game design overall.

I like the JP the way it is other than the dinosaurs that were added. No fence for me.
So obviously, more designs per machine the better.

#237 8 years ago

Fresh off the press and in the store today "Attack Fro Mars".

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#238 8 years ago

Coming Soon F14-Tomcat, Flash Gordon and Gorgar apron wraps!

Screen_Shot_2016-04-07_at_1.38.50_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-04-07_at_1.38.50_PM_(resized).png

#239 8 years ago

How are Austin Powers and Family Guy coming along?

#240 8 years ago

That F-14 apron looks great!

#241 8 years ago

Looking good, you are always coming up with new material. I love it , keepin it fresh. What other apron wraps are you doing ? Are you doing magnetic aprons as well. There seems to be a demand for them as they are easy to install and remove.

#242 8 years ago
Quoted from gac:

How are Austin Powers and Family Guy coming along?

Austin Powers GameBlades™ are done. We even made a MirrorBlade Austin Powers version too.
Family Guy is in the works.

111_(resized).jpg111_(resized).jpg

#243 8 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Looking good, you are always coming up with new material. I love it , keepin it fresh. What other apron wraps are you doing ? Are you doing magnetic aprons as well. There seems to be a demand for them as they are easy to install and remove.

My new friend Bill is making some really killer Magnetic Apron designs. It looks as if we're going to team up on doing a Getaway Apron/GameBlade design that will be sold as a combo deal. If things go well expect to see more combo designs in the future.

But to answer your question yes we have plans on doing some more high end custom apron designs. Similar to what I did in the past with FunHouse and Medieval Madness. When I say high end I'm not implying that others don't have quality graphics. I just mean that we're having custom fabricated metal aprons made for us.

#244 8 years ago

I have my SPACE PANTS on and I'm getting ready to start designing. Begin transmission.

#245 8 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Ghostbusters GameBlades™

111_(resized).jpg

Nice!

#246 8 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Austin Powers GameBlades™ are done. We even made a MirrorBlade Austin Powers version too.
Family Guy is in the works.

111_(resized).jpg

These are sweet. Make sure you bring some to Allentown! Can't wait to see Family Guy next.

#247 8 years ago

Would like to see Creature blades too! (if you have a lot of spare time )

#248 8 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

My new friend Bill is making some really killer Magnetic Apron designs. It looks as if we're going to team up on doing a Getaway Apron/GameBlade design that will be sold as a combo deal. If things go well expect to see more combo designs in the future.
But to answer your question yes we have plans on doing some more high end custom apron designs. Similar to what I did in the past with FunHouse and Medieval Madness. When I say high end I'm not implying that others don't have quality graphics. I just mean that we're having custom fabricated metal aprons made for us.

Ah shit yea! Apron and game blades for Getaway? I'm a buyer!!

#249 8 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

I have my SPACE PANTS on and I'm getting ready to start designing. Begin transmission.

Eagerly waiting to see some brilliance...

#250 8 years ago

Coming Soon!
Metallica GameBlades™ & Speaker Grill Combo

metallica-combo_(resized).jpgmetallica-combo_(resized).jpg

Metallica-Speaker-Grill_(resized).jpgMetallica-Speaker-Grill_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 44.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-graphics-inc-mods/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.