Topic Stats

• 1,881 posts
  • 266 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by Jenniebear
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,134 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Junk-Yard-MirrorBlades-02 (resized).jpg
Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-Shooter-Plate-02 (resized).jpg
No_Fear-MirrorBlades (resized).jpg
Mary-Shelleys-Frankenstein-MirrorBlades-01 (resized).jpg
Theatre-of-Magic-MirrorBlades-01 (resized).jpg
Iron-Maiden-Ramp-01 (resized).jpg
IMG_4343 (resized).jpg
Union_Jack_GameBlades-4 (resized).jpg
Union_Jack_GameBlades-3 (resized).jpg
Union_Jack_GameBlades-2 (resized).jpg
Union_Jack_Distressed_GameBlades-4 (resized).jpg
Union_Jack_Distressed_GameBlades-3 (resized).jpg
Union_Jack_Distressed_GameBlades-2 (resized).jpg
GNR-PinGulps-Mod (resized).jpg
Beatles_PinGulps-Mod (resized).jpg
TMNT-Shooter-Combo-3 (resized).jpg

There are 1881 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 38.
#1701 11 months ago

http://www.TiltGraphicsInc.com
We sell, GameBlades, Toppers, Shooter Rods, Mods, Chroma Pinball Nuts, PinGulps, Shooter Plates, Flipper Toppers and Pinhedz cleaning products and more.

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 8.45.22 PM (resized).png
#1702 11 months ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Willy Wonka GameBlades

I do NOT like these game blades for Wonka. You're inside the factory and your game blades look like the outside of a factory.

You need the inside of the factory, we need the chocolate river, the boat is missing from the game, tons of candy, lollipop trees, gummy bear trees, blah, blah and maybe over all that is the factory interior.

I buy game blades for all my games but I'm not a fan of these. I hope you can do a second version.

#1703 11 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I do NOT like these game blades for Wonka. You're inside the factory and your game blades look like the outside of a factory.

We appreciate your input. We always try to come out with multiple designs for each pin, but this is a lot of work. We also must stay away from infringing on any copyrights. Please be patient, as we will bring more designs to market for this pin as we have for others in the past.

#1705 11 months ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

We appreciate your input. We always try to come out with multiple designs for each pin, but this is a lot of work. We also must stay away from infringing on any copyrights. Please be patient, as we will bring more designs to market for this pin as we have for others in the past.

Hey don't get me wrong I like all the effort and I especially like Pingraphix new WOZ sideblade art. I'm assuming they had to get a license for that one but that is what I want for Wonka. At the very least give me a factory interior filled with candy, bright colors, a chocolate river a boat. Although Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is not in the public domain much like Wizard of Oz, there is no trademark on candy, a river made from chocolate or a colorful boat.

No matter, just hoping you do something that compliments the game more. Good luck!

#1706 11 months ago

Hey another question for you... I was looking on your website for Big Lebowski flipper art and side blade art says its all out of stock. Are you making more. Let me know. Thanks

#1707 11 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Hey another question for you... I was looking on your website for Big Lebowski flipper art and side blade art says its all out of stock. Are you making more. Let me know. Thanks

Yes we are... We will have this updated later today.

#1708 11 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Hey don't get me wrong I like all the effort and I especially like Pingraphix new WOZ sideblade art. I'm assuming they had to get a license for that one but that is what I want for Wonka. At the very least give me a factory interior filled with candy, bright colors, a chocolate river a boat. Although Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is not in the public domain much like Wizard of Oz, there is no trademark on candy, a river made from chocolate or a colorful boat.
No matter, just hoping you do something that compliments the game more. Good luck!

Same here. We will work on more additional Gameblade versions.

#1709 11 months ago

You planning to make side blades for Baywatch?

#1710 11 months ago

Jurassic Park: Stern GameBlades
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/jurassic-park-stern

Jurassic-Park-Stern-GameBlades-01 (resized).jpgJurassic-Park-Stern-GameBlades-03 (resized).jpgJurassic-Park-Stern-GameBlades-05 (resized).jpgJurassic-Park-Stern-GameBlades-06 (resized).jpgJurassic-Park-Stern-GameBlades-07 (resized).jpgJurassic-Park-Stern-GameBlades-04 (resized).jpg
#1713 11 months ago

Jurassic Park "Stern" Warning Flipper Toppers

Jurassic-Park-Warning-Sign-Flipper-Toppers-02 (resized).jpgJurassic-Park-Warning-Sign-Flipper-Toppers-03 (resized).jpgJurassic-Park-Warning-Sign-Flipper-Toppers-04 (resized).jpgJurassic-Park-Warning-Sign-Flipper-Toppers-06 (resized).jpgJurassic-Park-Warning-Sign-Flipper-Toppers-05 (resized).jpg
#1714 11 months ago

Jurassic Park "Stern" Lockdown Bar Accent
Jurassic-Park-Lockdown-Bar-Mods-222 (resized).jpg

Lockdown-Bar-Accent-Mod-04 (resized).jpgLockdown-Bar-Accent-Mod-05 (resized).jpg
#1715 11 months ago

Jurassic Park Ramp and Rail Accents

Jurassic-Park-Ramp-Rail-Accents-06 (resized).jpgJurassic-Park-Ramp-Rail-Accents-02 (resized).jpg
#1716 11 months ago

Looking GREAT!!!

IMG_3797 (resized).jpgIMG_3798 (resized).jpg
#1717 11 months ago

Jurassic Park custom Keychain, Coin Slot Accent and Shooter Plate.

jurassic-Park-Keychain-03 (resized).jpg
#1719 11 months ago

Jurassic Park Hazard Hinge Decals

Jurassic-Park-Hinge-Decal-01 (resized).jpgJurassic-Park-Hinge-Decal-02 (resized).jpgJurassic-Park-Hinge-Decal-03 (resized).jpgJurassic-Park-Hinge-Decal-04 (resized).jpg
#1720 11 months ago

Stern Jurassic Park "Hazard" Speaker Grill Accents

Jurassic-Park-Speaer-Grill-Accents-02 (resized).jpgJurassic-Park-Speaer-Grill-Accents-03 (resized).jpgJurassic-Park-Speaer-Grill-Accents-04 (resized).jpg
#1721 11 months ago

The White Rose Gameroom Show
1111111 (resized).jpg

#1722 11 months ago

We will be bringing our fully loaded Jurassic Park PRO to the show at White Rose.

0480F63A-D83E-43EB-8A82-7B7B904123C9 (resized).jpeg05BF4D4E-B506-46B2-B96D-7BEFC29B3D24 (resized).jpegE51B12C4-4C1A-4E30-9B49-8D710DEA12A4 (resized).jpegD4F7C35C-B217-40F2-BA02-6DE8246ADF4C (resized).jpegB0DEAD0B-9CAA-48E8-84CD-22784E0F74B1 (resized).jpegA46FBF2F-EB6A-46A5-803F-78F75C5619C4 (resized).jpegBEC66AAF-C6F7-4040-96B4-57D6EBDE2E80 (resized).jpeg3420CF5A-F4F3-4CEA-984E-26F78D053F79 (resized).jpegEF6EA797-5984-4037-B14C-A21A06C1CD74 (resized).jpegB5C711D2-E334-4552-B284-95E3AD813192 (resized).jpeg
#1723 11 months ago

We are in the process of reworking many of our designs. We will be posting updated designs shortly.

1 week later
#1724 10 months ago

1 of 4 Different Kiss GameBlade designs
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/kiss

kiss-flames-GameBlades-04 (resized).jpg
#1726 10 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

You need the inside of the factory, we need the chocolate river, the boat is missing from the game, tons of candy, lollipop trees, gummy bear trees, blah, blah and maybe over all that is the factory interior.
I buy game blades for all my games but I'm not a fan of these. I hope you can do a second version.

They look like the inside of a factory to me. Brick walls like many factory walls look.

Brick walls in the factory of the movie..

ww (resized).png
#1727 10 months ago
Quoted from Rager170:

They look like the inside of a factory to me. Brick walls like many factory walls look.
Brick walls in the factory of the movie..[quoted image]

Thank you for noticing our vision. We were originally going to take a different direction with these GameBlades however we were asked by JJP to be mindful of their licensing agreement. JJP has always been very friendly with us every time we've crossed paths.

Having said that we are in the process of reworking them and doing something completely different. Thanks to drfrightner we will be working with a few new designers on some up and coming projects.

#1728 10 months ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Thank you for noticing our vision. We were originally going to take a different direction with these GameBlades however we were asked by JJP to be mindful of their licensing agreement. JJP has always been very friendly with us every time we've crossed paths.
Having said that we are in the process of reworking them and doing something completely different. Thanks to drfrightner we will be working with a few new designers on some up and coming projects.

My side blades are naked while I wait for your new Wonka design (and your competition) before I make a decision to dress this pin up a bit. Looking forward to it . . . and waiting ...

#1729 10 months ago

Judge Dredd Limited Edition 3D Shadow Box
We're only producing 50 of each shadow box design.
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/judge-dredd

ShadowBox-Judge-Dredd-01 (resized).jpgShadowBox-Judge-Dredd-02 (resized).jpgShadowBox-Judge-Dredd-03 (resized).jpg
#1730 10 months ago

Strike fear into anyone who steps up to your Judge Dredd Pin with one of these custom designed PinGullps
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/judge-dredd

Judge-Dredd-PinGulp-I-Am-The-Law- (resized).jpgJudge-Dredd-PinGulp-Badge- (resized).jpgJudge-Dredd-PinGulp-Face-The-Law- (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#1731 10 months ago

At White Rose Gameroom Show this weekend.

1EFE2B91-C9D4-4581-AF1B-04E6586D1574 (resized).jpeg9064CB27-7C8A-4F3C-92B3-4FA9A6292E02 (resized).jpeg
#1732 10 months ago

Our fully loaded #jurassicparkpro for sale for $5.800,- at #whiterosegameroomshow today by @tiltgraphicsinc Pinball #pinballart #pinballlove #pinballlife #pinballgraphics #pinballwizard #pinballers

6082F829-6B2C-4998-8C43-873963879243 (resized).jpeg
#1733 9 months ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

Our fully loaded #jurassicparkpro for sale for $5.800,- at #whiterosegameroomshow today by @tiltgraphicsinc Pinball #pinballart #pinballlove #pinballlife #pinballgraphics #pinballwizard #pinballers[quoted image]

SOLD!

#1734 9 months ago

Cheers to Tilt for quickly shipping me an item that was inadvertently left out of my original order. Received and thanks for making it right. Will order from again.

#1735 9 months ago

I bought all your Jurassic Park stuff ... very nice! Makes the game look amazing. Great job!

1 week later
#1736 9 months ago
20191023_172036 (resized).jpg
#1737 9 months ago

Those side blades and apron look amazing on this game!

1 week later
#1738 9 months ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Any updates on the Wonka rework ? I do love your first set of blades, just want to wait and see the others to make sure

#1739 9 months ago

Star Wars Shooter Rod
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/star-wars
Shooter-Rods-Group-06 (resized).jpgShooter-Rods-Group-09 (resized).jpg

Storm-Trooper-Shooter-Rods-222 (resized).jpg
#1740 9 months ago

Can I suggest a rework on your TAF bookcase graphics?
Seriously disappointed in the one I purchased and here's why (and how to improve upon it).

1.) The bookcase flooring - tightening down the posts to even just snug causes material to twist and contort where it actually causes the graphics to lift on the edges. Easily fixed by enlarging the post holes to match the outer diameter of the bottom of the post.

2.) The book case graphic piece is too thick, the top side hole measurements are wrong. - This would be better suited to be laminated with a much thinner material. It doesn't take abuse and should be cut into several pieces that don't stop you from being able to repair/replace the opto board. Not to mention because of the thickness it doesn't want to lay down properly on the edges. The length of this graphic needs to be increased ~ 1/4" so the graphics cover the entire top side and then down to the base of the floor. Re position the screw holes.

If my request falls on deaf ears I'd be more than happy to pay a few bucks for the actual artwork so I could print my own. Hit me up on PM if you'd like.

Thanks,
Chris

#1741 9 months ago

Always appreciate any feedback positive or negative. We work hard at producing quality graphics and will look into making adjustments to the design.
Will also follow up with PM.

#1742 9 months ago

I sent an email directly on your website as well, but any chance of doing the Alice Cooper flipper toppers with black instead of the white? These are going on black flipper bats and the black and purple would look a lot better. I get the white web idea, but if it was available in a black option as well, that would just look so much better on the game. And is there a chance at getting a mini topper in the set for the mini flipper on the upper playfield?

Sorry for the duplicate questions, but since you guys are in the thread, figured I would ask here as well!!

Thanks!!

#1743 9 months ago
Quoted from calfdemon:

I sent an email directly on your website as well, but any chance of doing the Alice Cooper flipper toppers with black instead of the white? These are going on black flipper bats and the black and purple would look a lot better. I get the white web idea, but if it was available in a black option as well, that would just look so much better on the game. And is there a chance at getting a mini topper in the set for the mini flipper on the upper playfield?
Sorry for the duplicate questions, but since you guys are in the thread, figured I would ask here as well!!
Thanks!!

My apologies if we haven't responded to your email in a timely fashion. As to your request, I can only promise that I will look into it. I know that we are limited in colors and color combination because of the laser plastics that are available. We do our best to match colors to the pins as best as we can. How ever I'm sure we could offer a Flipper Decal that would suite your requirements.

#1744 9 months ago

Tilt Graphics Inc. Shooter Rods
Shooter-Rods-Group-01 (resized).jpgShooter-Rods-Group-07 (resized).jpg

#1745 9 months ago

Twilight Zone: Eyeball Shooter Rod and Shooter Plate
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/twilight-zone

Shooter-Rods-Group-04 (resized).jpg
#1746 9 months ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

My apologies if we haven't responded to your email in a timely fashion. As to your request, I can only promise that I will look into it. I know that we are limited in colors and color combination because of the laser plastics that are available. We do our best to match colors to the pins as best as we can. How ever I'm sure we could offer a Flipper Decal that would suite your requirements.

No, there was no delay in response. Its all good. I had actually just sent it on the website and then saw your reply here, so figured I would put it out there again. I appreciate the response and considering the request!

#1747 9 months ago
Quoted from calfdemon:

No, there was no delay in response. Its all good. I had actually just sent it on the website and then saw your reply here, so figured I would put it out there again. I appreciate the response and considering the request!

I just looked into which colors are available, and unfortunately the purple/black combination is not. I will take some time and study the pin better and see if I can figure out a better solution. And as to the third flipper, yes we will add that to the set going forward.

#1748 9 months ago

We have opened a store on etsy with some special product that we think someone here might appreciate.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TiltGraphics?ref=search_shop_redirect
00F7DCFB-0577-48EC-8F08-3FBC4604AD14 (resized).jpeg

#1749 9 months ago

Elvira House of Horrors GameBlades
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/elvira-house-of-horrors

Elvira-HOH-GameBlades-Multi-111 (resized).jpgElvira-HOH-GameBlades-Red-111 (resized).jpgElvira-HOH-GameBlades-Pink-111 (resized).jpgElvira-HOH-GameBlades-Purple-111 (resized).jpg
#1750 9 months ago

Elvira House of Horrors GameBlades
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/elvira-house-of-horrors

Dripping-Blood-MirrorBlades-111 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 28.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 64.00
There are 1881 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 38.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside