Topic Stats

• 1,659 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by jGraffix
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 894 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Attack-From-Mars-Apron-3 (resized).jpg
4th-of-July-GameBlade2 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 3.40.40 PM (resized).png
87D0A73A-5934-48CE-8E8A-115B9010D7A1 (resized).jpeg
No-Good-Gofers-PinGulps (resized).jpg
No-Good-Gofers-PinGulps-GolfBall (resized).jpg
Phantom-of-the-Opera-PinGulp (resized).jpg
TwilightZone-PinGulps-Doorway-2 (resized).jpg
TwilightZone-PinGulps-InTheZone-2 (resized).jpg
Startrek-PinGulps-Starfleet-2 (resized).jpg
Xenon-PinGulps-2 (resized).jpg
Xenon-PinGulps-Logo-2 (resized).jpg
XFiles-PinGulps-Truth-2 (resized).jpg
XFiles-PinGulps-Alien-2 (resized).jpg
Whirlwind-PinGulps-2 (resized).jpg
Wheel-of-Fortune-PinGulps-2 (resized).jpg

There are 1659 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 34.
#1651 26 days ago

http://www.TiltGraphicsInc.com
We sell, GameBlades, Toppers, Shooter Rods, Mods, Chroma Pinball Nuts, PinGulps, Shooter Plates, Flipper Toppers and Pinhedz cleaning products and more.

Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 3.40.40 PM (resized).png
#1653 26 days ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I installed your set in my JJPOTC. The biggest issue I think would be resolved by either providing your decals cut out or having the customer cut them out.

I wanted to give a bit of feedback on your side art blades. I installed your set in my JJPOTC and another vendor in my WOZ this weekend. While my WOZ benefitted from being the 2nd game to do this on, the POTC had some challenges. The biggest issue I think would be resolved by either providing your decals cut out or having the customer cut them out. The WOZ set I had came with no "flash" so just the decals perfectly cut out individually. This made it much easier to install because I could peel part of the backing away at a time and not have to deal with having two people try and hold it, wrap around the playfield, etc.

Not exactly sure what you're referring to. All our side art should come pre-cut to fit each individual pin. I think you're referring to the fact that we leave the excess border material on the decal backing. We find that the side art travels better this way. If we peel away the excess, then the actual decal may start to peel away from the backing while rolled up in the shipping box.

If anyone has an issue with any of the products we sell
you can always reach me on my cell (5 1 6 - 3 7 6 - 5 7 8 6).

#1654 24 days ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I wanted to give a bit of feedback on your side art blades. I installed your set in my JJPOTC and another vendor in my WOZ this weekend. While my WOZ benefitted from being the 2nd game to do this on, the POTC had some challenges. The biggest issue I think would be resolved by either providing your decals cut out or having the customer cut them out. The WOZ set I had came with no "flash" so just the decals perfectly cut out individually. This made it much easier to install because I could peel part of the backing away at a time and not have to deal with having two people try and hold it, wrap around the playfield, etc.
Now, granted... we also figured out that with two people we could slide the playfield all the way out of the game with some support in the front. Had I known it was easier I would have cut the POTC ones out first. The pain with installing with them fully exposed was noted when it got stuck where the playfield was tilted up and I could not get them removed to position properly. I had to try and move the playfield while they were partially stuck and it caused some tearing. Luckily with some hair dryer action and some squeegee tool it mostly is unnoticeable. If the intended game has enough slack to pull the playfield out and can support itself (JJP have the huge rails on them) then this is by far the way to go.

Next time just use this method. Really easy and with one person

1 week later
#1655 11 days ago

4th of July sale going on right now. Join our mailing list to receive coupon code.
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com
4th-of-July-GameBlade2 (resized).jpg

#1656 10 days ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

4th of July sale going on right now. Join our mailing list to receive coupon code.
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com
[quoted image]

Waiting for the code to come through via email so that I can buy a couple of things. When does the sale end?

#1657 7 days ago

Attack From Mars Custom Apron
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/attack-from-mars

Attack-From-Mars-Apron-3 (resized).jpg
#1658 4 days ago

Are you ever going to make the magnetic ones again? ^^^^^^^^

#1659 2 days ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Are you ever going to make the magnetic ones again? ^^^^^^^^

I would like to and it would be easy for us to make one. My only concern would be the bend over the shooter plate. Not sure if the magnet would stay down there. I guess we could offer it with some double sided tape there too. PM me if you want to be a test subject.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 20.90
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 224.99
There are 1659 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 34.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside