Jaws-Shooter-Plate-No-Swimming-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Quint-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Shark-1 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-02 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-03 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-01 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-04 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-02 (resized).jpg
There are 2,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 44.
#1451 5 years ago

www.TiltGraphicsInc.com
We sell, GameBlades, Toppers, Shooter Rods, Mods, Chroma Pinball Nuts, and Pinhedz cleaning products

Screen Shot 2019-01-20 at 9.29.06 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-01-20 at 9.29.06 PM (resized).png
#1452 5 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

YES! The kraken over there near the ship. OMG, perfect. Seriously best idea... better than mine. Maelstrom on left..stormy seas in the back.. perhaps some craggy rocks and a few stars back there?
Think of the opportunity with the lit blades! Lightning flashes, stars... oh just amazing.

Quoted from KingBW:

All of the main features are on the playfield. Have the outer rings of the maelstrom show and be geometrically correct with the game feature. Behind the ship on the left there isn't much visible surface area so just leave that with the dark blue eerie choppy water with white caps, big waves. Lower left have some rough shore line.
On the right, there isn't much visible area behind the ship, so have octopus (Kraken) tentacles appearing above the ship deck. Have a little more of the body of the creature showing in front of the ship. Have high waves, choppy water with white caps, dark blue eerie colors that match the playfield maybe with some tentacles above the trough lane. Or maybe above the shooter lane in the far distance a ship breaking in two with the Kraken starting to pull it down. Stick with the dark colors. Just my opinions.

Here is what I got.... On the Left blade all the way to the back you see a strange dark area.... This replicates the shadow of the Black Pearl... just to clarify.

Pirates-if-the-Carribiean-Storm-GameBlades---JJP (resized).jpgPirates-if-the-Carribiean-Storm-GameBlades---JJP (resized).jpg
#1453 5 years ago

Okay, now we've got something going here! A couple of notes..On the left, the ship is the dauntless..which to most people wouldnt matter in my opinion. The Maelstrom is just about there, but I am not seeing it just yet.

Regardless of my opinion I would still buy it as is, but since we are talking back and forth here, I will provide my humble feedback.

KingBW what do you think?

#1454 5 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Champion Pub GameBlades™ & Backboard
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/champion-pub[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those Champion Pub CP decals look amazing installed! looks like they came from the factory that way.

#1455 5 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

Here is what I got.... On the Left blade all the way to the back you see a strange dark area.... This replicates the shadow of the Black Pearl... just to clarify.[quoted image]

Quoted from Genjuro:

Okay, now we've got something going here! A couple of notes..On the left, the ship is the dauntless..which to most people wouldnt matter in my opinion. The Maelstrom is just about there, but I am not seeing it just yet.
Regardless of my opinion I would still buy it as is, but since we are talking back and forth here, I will provide my humble feedback.
kingbw what do you think?

The right side passes my approval with flying colors. That will look fantastic. I tend to agree with Genjuro on the left side. Instead of a "top view" of the Maelstrom, an image of an isometric side view would probably be a better playfield feature continuation/extension. Just my opinion. Good colors though. I would buy them ... once my JJPOTC finally gets delivered. Any day now it should be on the assembly line ... I hope.

#1456 5 years ago

Something more like this angle, but with the center of the maelstrom being close to the bottom of the side blade (which part of which would be covered up by the playfield). Cut out most of the clouds. Just my idea. The current design is still way better than the other options for this pin.

maelstrom (resized).jpgmaelstrom (resized).jpg
#1457 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Something more like this angle, but with the center of the maelstrom being close to the bottom of the side blade (which part of which would be covered up by the playfield). Cut out most of the clouds. Just my idea. The current design is still way better than the other options for this pin.
[quoted image]

Agreed, perhaps it's a balance of those angles on both, making the expanse of the ocean feel like part of the game. Gives it a feeling of open distance and threat on the open water.

#1458 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

[quoted image]

Quoted from Genjuro:

Agreed, perhaps it's a balance of those angles on both, making the expanse of the ocean feel like part of the game. Gives it a feeling of open distance and threat on the open water.

Here is what I could do guys.... in order to do this I need lots of super high res images, and I found a few, but this Maelstrom is all created from scratch using some high res images of waves as such.

This will be available on the store soon.

Pirates-if-the-Carribiean-Storm-GameBlades---JJP (resized).jpgPirates-if-the-Carribiean-Storm-GameBlades---JJP (resized).jpg
#1459 5 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

Here is what I could do guys.... in order to do this I need lots of super high res images, and I found a few, but this Maelstrom is all created from scratch using some high res images of waves as such.
This will be available on the store soon.
[quoted image]

Looks good. Thanks for listening to us picky pinsiders' inputs. Hopefully it will sell well for you guys. I'll wait to order the new WOF side blades until these are ready so they can ship together.

#1460 5 years ago

That is NOT a good sideblade art for Pirates because the game doesn't reference those images in the game. I think something more like the high seas with pirate boats in the distance on one side and maybe tartoga a pirate village on the other. The Kraken is missing from the game personally I think a cool mod would be to make tentacles coming from the maelstrom would have been cool.

I would not buy those sideblades because it doesn't really represent what is going on in the game. Where do you see violent rain, violent oceans, I would go more Pirate based for the art. I think what you have there is a total swing and miss. A pirate ship close up firing cannons would be nice, and expansive ocean, treasure, a pirate cove, not violent oceans.

Also NOT a fan of your Munsters art either... its boring. I'd rather see like Grandpa's lab, better image of Spot, anything but a boring mansion with pictures of the character hanging on the wall. I think you need to go back to the drawing board there. I love a lot of your art you do and have bought a ton but I think those are two misses. The Munsters art looks just like some really plain art I saw for Adams Family. Hope you can do better.

#1461 5 years ago

Any chance of making an updated BOP set? Maybe something like this except with a black backgound and stars to blend in with the playfield. Just something that really looks like it would have come with the game...

https://images.pinside.com/9/a2/9a27c49f793846191e93848ec643bc2764033213/resized/large/9a27c49f793846191e93848ec643bc2764033213.jpg

https://images.pinside.com/6/bb/6bbe3a20c5339fcf2eefbb581df9382347ca5007/resized/large/6bbe3a20c5339fcf2eefbb581df9382347ca5007.jpg

#1462 5 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Any chance of making an updated BOP set? Maybe something like this except with a black backgound and stars to blend in with the playfield. Just something that really looks like it would have come with the game...
https://images.pinside.com/9/a2/9a27c49f793846191e93848ec643bc2764033213/resized/large/9a27c49f793846191e93848ec643bc2764033213.jpg
https://images.pinside.com/6/bb/6bbe3a20c5339fcf2eefbb581df9382347ca5007/resized/large/6bbe3a20c5339fcf2eefbb581df9382347ca5007.jpg

Pm sent

#1463 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

That is NOT a good sideblade art for Pirates because the game doesn't reference those images in the game. I think something more like the high seas with pirate boats in the distance on one side and maybe tartoga a pirate village on the other. The Kraken is missing from the game personally I think a cool mod would be to make tentacles coming from the maelstrom would have been cool.
I would not buy those sideblades because it doesn't really represent what is going on in the game. Where do you see violent rain, violent oceans, I would go more Pirate based for the art. I think what you have there is a total swing and miss. A pirate ship close up firing cannons would be nice, and expansive ocean, treasure, a pirate cove, not violent oceans.
Also NOT a fan of your Munsters art either... its boring. I'd rather see like Grandpa's lab, better image of Spot, anything but a boring mansion with pictures of the character hanging on the wall. I think you need to go back to the drawing board there. I love a lot of your art you do and have bought a ton but I think those are two misses. The Munsters art looks just like some really plain art I saw for Adams Family. Hope you can do better.

I can somewhat understand a portion of what you are saying, but I don't actually agree. The Maelstrom is obviously in the game..and the Kraken is obviously in the movie and painfully left out of the game for reasons unknown to me.

During the Maelstrom scene there is a storm...

Added over 5 years ago:

The Kraken is in the game, which makes these sideblades even better!

#1464 5 years ago

Why does the ship rock and get more motion when you get further into the game? Waves? Kraken? Rum bottles rolling to one side?

Back to side blades. Check out their other designs for pirates that they have in stock and ready to "ship". That's one good thing that they usually come up with a couple of designs for pins ... because we have different ideas/tastes and we are picky.

#1465 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Quoted from KingBW:

Why does the ship rock and get more motion when you get further into the game? Waves? Kraken? Rum bottles rolling to one side?
Back to side blades. Check out their other designs for pirates that they have in stock and ready to "ship". That's one good thing that they usually come up with a couple of designs for pins ... because we have different ideas/tastes and we are picky.

We have and we will try to accomodate everyones vision of gameblades for most pins we design for. And like KingBW notes, ideas can vary from person to person. We do now have two valid designs for this pin and we may well come out with the third. This is a very time consuming process to create, and we still have many pins we have not covered yet.

We thank you for your support and your ideas, as many of them actually give us great starting points. It can be painfully hard sometimes just to start a design, specially if you dont have the pin in front of you and you need to rely on dark and blurry images. Even if you know exactly what you want to do, finding the imagery you can use to create your vision is quite a fishing trip on the web.

I would love for you guys to watch the process of a Gameblade design, where I recorded the entire process of Houdini design.

Here is the video:

#1466 5 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

We have and we will try to accomodate everyones vision of gameblades for most pins we design for. And like KingBW notes, ideas can vary from person to person. We do now have two valid designs for this pin and we may well come out with the third. This is a very time consuming process to create, and we still have many pins we have not covered yet.
We thank you for your support and your ideas, as many of them actually give us great starting points. It can be painfully hard sometimes just to start a design, specially if you dont have the pin in front of you and you need to rely on dark and blurry images. Even if you know exactly what you want to do, finding the imagery you can use to create your vision is quite a fishing trip on the web.
I would love for you guys to watch the process of a Gameblade design, where I recorded the entire process of Houdini design.
Here is the video:

Oh man I hear you. For my Bonneville racing video dvd box insert picture the USFRA supplied me with their official event art for the front then I had to design the lower front, spline and back and the design for each dvd face. For the back I had to grab digital video stills off the digital video I shot, insert, position and add text and effects. For the spline I had to rotate the entire design and add the proper lettering, size and position them then print out a full insert picture to be sure I had it printed in the proper position for the 2 folds so the spline was printed in the proper position. All together the first image design was about 30 layers and took about 30 hours, the next year image design was about 40 layers and took me about 40 hours before they were ready to go to the printers. I was using PhotoShop 7 which was primitive compared to what is available to do this kind of work today. So rock on dudes, your doing a GREAT job on these.

WOS box art (resized).jpgWOS box art (resized).jpgWOS box art 2 (resized).jpgWOS box art 2 (resized).jpgWOS box art showing 2 dvds (resized).jpgWOS box art showing 2 dvds (resized).jpg
#1467 5 years ago

As for is there waves in the POTC movies... ahh yeah its a Pirate movie. What does that have to do with the pinball game? The pinball game doesn't show waves anywhere, nor does it show the kraken which I agree should have been added for sure. So adding side blade art to this machine that shows violent waves would make the game look bad, and would seem grossly out of place.

I wouldn't buy it.

There is a website called Shutterstock and all the images in the WORLD are there for the taking. You could make pinblades every single day using their subscription... I'm sure you can find better images or create the images from scratch in photoshop.

I'm merely saying those pinblades do NOT match the game at ALL!

As for Munsters NOT A FAN there either... looks to much like the very weak looking Adams Family pinblades.

I have bought many things from you guys you do great work just not a fan here. Just sharing an opinion from someone who's probably bought 40 sets of pinblades. I'm not in anyway ripping on you guys just sharing an opinion who is a big fan of theming, and buying mods.

#1468 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

As for is there waves in the POTC movies... ahh yeah its a Pirate movie. What does that have to do with the pinball game? The pinball game doesn't show waves anywhere, nor does it show the kraken which I agree should have been added for sure. So adding side blade art to this machine that shows violent waves would make the game look bad, and would seem grossly out of place.
I wouldn't buy it.
There is a website called Shutterstock and all the images in the WORLD are there for the taking. You could make pinblades every single day using their subscription... I'm sure you can find better images or create the images from scratch in photoshop.
I'm merely saying those pinblades do NOT match the game at ALL!
As for Munsters NOT A FAN there either... looks to much like the very weak looking Adams Family pinblades.
I have bought many things from you guys you do great work just not a fan here. Just sharing an opinion from someone who's probably bought 40 sets of pinblades. I'm not in anyway ripping on you guys just sharing an opinion who is a big fan of theming, and buying mods.

Nobody is forcing you to buy anything. I understand you do not like this and that is fine. We have another version on our website that you can look at, and if that is still not what you like, then you can go to Pingraffix and look at their version. I am sure you will find something you may like more than this last design.
We do not take your criticism badly. Like I said previously, everyone has an opinion and that is fine. This was done as requested by a couple of people.

#1469 5 years ago

Fwiw.. on my CE it looks pretty stormy.

20190122_180121 (resized).jpg20190122_180121 (resized).jpg
#1470 5 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

Nobody is forcing you to buy anything. I understand you do not like this and that is fine. We have another version on our website that you can look at, and if that is still not what you like, then you can go to Pingraffix and look at their version. I am sure you will find something you may like more than this last design.
We do not take your criticism badly. Like I said previously, everyone has an opinion and that is fine. This was done as requested by a couple of people.

Oh, and i am your first customer as soon as you say go!

#1471 5 years ago

Final revision to this..... This will be in the store within a day or two.

#1472 5 years ago

Jose

I think many of us T2 owners need a decal for the backboard.

A376EB37-F288-4346-9CF2-6FC5535CDCB6 (resized).jpegA376EB37-F288-4346-9CF2-6FC5535CDCB6 (resized).jpeg
#1473 5 years ago

I have gameblades for everything except for Earthshaker. Any ideas for one? Maybe palm trees, crumbling buildings and hollyland sign in the background?

#1474 5 years ago

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean
GameBlades™ designed by Tilt Graphics Inc.
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/copy-of-pirates-of-the-caribbean

Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-JJP-GameBlades-2 (resized).jpgPirates-of-the-Caribbean-JJP-GameBlades-2 (resized).jpg
#1475 5 years ago

Here is an idea for Pirates that would be awesome for both the LE and CE. How about left side is the side of Davey Jones ship the Flying Dutchman with cannons and doors open for a broadside of the dauntless and right side the pearl with cannon doors open ready to fire? Would be like the scene in at Worlds End where they double broadside the dauntless and sink it.

#1476 5 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean
GameBlades™ designed by Tilt Graphics Inc.
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/copy-of-pirates-of-the-caribbean
[quoted image]

Ordered. Thank you! I will post pics of the game when I get them.

#1477 5 years ago

The Munsters GameBlades™
Designed by Tilt Graphics Inc.
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/the-munsters

Munsters-GameBlades-1 (resized).jpgMunsters-GameBlades-1 (resized).jpgMunsters-BW-GameBlades-1 (resized).jpgMunsters-BW-GameBlades-1 (resized).jpgMunsters-CL-GameBlades-1 (resized).jpgMunsters-CL-GameBlades-1 (resized).jpg
#1478 5 years ago

Art by William Bubba Flint

222 (resized).jpg222 (resized).jpg
#1479 5 years ago

AC/DC Luci Mirror Blades
Designed by Tilt Graphics Inc.
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/acdc

ACDC-Luci-MirrorBlades-2 (resized).jpgACDC-Luci-MirrorBlades-2 (resized).jpg

#1480 5 years ago

Those flipper toppers are hot! You guys are knocking those designs out the park

#1481 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Those flipper toppers are hot! You guys are knocking those designs out the park

Thank you.... We try our best to always bring top quality designs and product to market every time!

#1482 5 years ago

#gameofthrones #flippertopper #design by @tiltgraphicsinc available at www.tiltgraphicsinc.com and Laseriffic www.laseriffic.com and www.cointaker.com Pinball #pinballart #pinballgraphics #pinballwizard #pinballers

4B78EBEA-C605-41D8-931D-9DFF53DF401D (resized).jpeg4B78EBEA-C605-41D8-931D-9DFF53DF401D (resized).jpeg
#1483 5 years ago

Texas Pinball Festival
We will be running a special offer. Order a GameBlade from us at the show and receive a free T-Shirt (while supplies last).
Purchasing a GameBlade at the the show will also enter you into our raffle to win a pair of custom designed sneakers.
We will work with you to get you your favorite pinball title.
Judge Dredd and The Shadow Sneakers shown below are just a sample.

Judge-Dredd-Canvas-HT-4Web (resized).jpgJudge-Dredd-Canvas-HT-4Web (resized).jpgShoes-The-Shadow 4Web (resized).jpgShoes-The-Shadow 4Web (resized).jpg

#1484 5 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

We will work with you to get you your favorite pinball title.

Will this be a new product line coming soon ???

#1486 5 years ago
Quoted from Impzilla:

Will this be a new product line coming soon ???

It’s all under consideration.

#1487 5 years ago

Capcom Pinball magic game blades ? I think the art work from the sides would look good.

#1488 5 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Capcom Pinball magic game blades ? I think the art work from the sides would look good.

Consider that added to the list!

#1489 5 years ago

Could you do something low key for TZ blades? I'm looking for just black with a bit of the blue galaxy & shooting stars stuff. Everything I've seen so far has a bit too much going on.

#1490 5 years ago

#highspeed #flippertopper #design by @tiltgraphicsinc available at www.tiltgraphicsinc.com and Laseriffic www.laseriffic.com and www.cointaker.com Pinball #pinballart #pinballgraphics #pinballwizard #pinballers

C0D15121-BC94-44D3-AB71-D4762CDA4F82 (resized).jpegC0D15121-BC94-44D3-AB71-D4762CDA4F82 (resized).jpeg
#1491 5 years ago

#indianajones #flippertopper #design by @tiltgraphicsinc available at www.tiltgraphicsinc.com and Laseriffic www.laseriffic.com and www.cointaker.com Pinball #pinballart #pinballgraphics #pinballwizard #pinballers

67572653-FA9B-46A6-B4C5-E7082B6C0C95 (resized).jpeg67572653-FA9B-46A6-B4C5-E7082B6C0C95 (resized).jpeg
#1492 5 years ago

Iron Maiden: Tech and Eddie #flippertopper #design by @tiltgraphicsinc available at www.tiltgraphicsinc.com and Laseriffic www.laseriffic.com and www.cointaker.com Pinball #pinballart #pinballgraphics #pinballwizard #pinballers

E4F8C129-F3B9-4E8B-99A2-92AE3C831E59 (resized).jpegE4F8C129-F3B9-4E8B-99A2-92AE3C831E59 (resized).jpeg
#1493 5 years ago

Painted by our good friend William "Bubba" Flint.
You can find some of his art work on a few of our GameBlades™

50445930_2155823194438179_4743565643540856832_n (resized).jpg50445930_2155823194438179_4743565643540856832_n (resized).jpg
#1494 5 years ago

Metallica Snake Tongue Decals Mod
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/metallica
Each pack comes with two different custom designed decals.
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/metallica

Metallica-Snake-Tongue-Decals-2 (resized).jpgMetallica-Snake-Tongue-Decals-2 (resized).jpgMetalllica-Snake-Tongue-Mod-2nd-1 (resized).jpgMetalllica-Snake-Tongue-Mod-2nd-1 (resized).jpgMetalllica-Snake-Tongue-Mod-2nd-2 (resized).jpgMetalllica-Snake-Tongue-Mod-2nd-2 (resized).jpg
#1495 5 years ago

Batman '66 Sneakers
This design is not for sale.

Sneakers-Tilt-Batman (resized).jpgSneakers-Tilt-Batman (resized).jpg

#1496 5 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Batman '66 Sneakers
[quoted image]

Ok now thats over the top cool. Headed to your store now my grandson will go Batty for these! Awesome work!

#1497 5 years ago

Ok failed mission. Can't find this on your site and don't see a search function. Could you PM me how to find them. Thanks.

#1498 5 years ago

Whirlwind Custom Sneakers

Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 6.34.24 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-02-01 at 6.34.24 PM (resized).png
#1499 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok now thats over the top cool. Headed to your store now my grandson will go Batty for these! Awesome work!

These are custom designed sneakers that we're playing around with. We've ordered a few to test for quality. We're also trying to work out a deal to get the price down for everyone. Please go to our website and sign-up for our mailing list. We'll get back to everyone on our progress.

#1500 5 years ago
Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 7.32.29 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-02-01 at 7.32.29 PM (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 44.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-graphics-inc-mods/page/30?hl=impzilla and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.