Jaws-Shooter-Plate-No-Swimming-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Quint-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Shark-1 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-02 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-03 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-01 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-04 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-02 (resized).jpg
There are 2,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 44.
#1351 5 years ago

www.TiltGraphicsInc.com
We sell, GameBlades, Toppers, Shooter Rods, Mods, Chroma Pinball Nuts, and Pinhedz cleaning products

header card (resized).pngheader card (resized).png
3 weeks later
#1352 5 years ago

So you guys have one or 20 or even more pinball machines and you are looking for mods for a specific title...?

There is nothing simpler than to log onto http://tiltgraphicsinc.com and click the button on the homepage “SHOP BY TITLE” and look for the pin you have. Select the link and you wil see all the mods we currently carry for that title.

Just go and look for yourself.

7855C6CF-84F3-48A9-9FAB-CB64D5A7B34A (resized).jpeg7855C6CF-84F3-48A9-9FAB-CB64D5A7B34A (resized).jpeg
#1353 5 years ago

Sneak peak....

A8EB8BD4-8337-47F1-8403-BF761BB653E4 (resized).jpegA8EB8BD4-8337-47F1-8403-BF761BB653E4 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1354 5 years ago

First Prototype... Now we wait for this to be approved...!

drdude (resized).jpgdrdude (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#1355 5 years ago

Some have been waiting patiently for this one.
FRANKENSTEIN Gameblades™ from Tilt Graphics coming soon...

FRANKENSTEIN-GAMEBLADES (resized).jpgFRANKENSTEIN-GAMEBLADES (resized).jpg
#1356 5 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

Some have been waiting patiently for this one.
FRANKENSTEIN Gameblades™ from Tilt Graphics coming soon...
[quoted image]

These might look good on BSD

#1357 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

I agree 100%

#1358 5 years ago

Generic Crowd on NASCAR just installed. Need something for Wheel of Fortune.

20181110_105022 (resized).jpg20181110_105022 (resized).jpg20181110_105104 (resized).jpg20181110_105104 (resized).jpg
#1359 5 years ago

NEW: Star Wars Lightsaber GameBlades
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/star-wars

Star-Wars-GameBlades-111 (resized).jpgStar-Wars-GameBlades-111 (resized).jpg
#1360 5 years ago

Metallica: The Unforgiven GameBlades
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/metallica

Metallica-Unforgiven-GameBlades-111 (resized).jpgMetallica-Unforgiven-GameBlades-111 (resized).jpg
#1361 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

You can use them on BSD also, but I have a new version for BSD in the works also.... Similar but different.

#1362 5 years ago

Bram Stoker Dracula: Graveyard coming soon...

dracula (resized).jpgdracula (resized).jpg
#1363 5 years ago

Any thoughts on side blades on goldeneye? Tired of doing mirror blades. Not even sure what would look right.... hmmm. Better target decals would be a nice option.

#1364 5 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Any thoughts on side blades on goldeneye? Tired of doing mirror blades. Not even sure what would look right.... hmmm. Better target decals would be a nice option.

We will look at that...

#1365 5 years ago

It's on our list.

Quoted from MJW:

#1366 5 years ago

Bram Stoker's Dracula Flipper Toppers
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/bram-stokers-dracula

Bram-Stoker's-Dracula-Flipper-Toppers-222 (resized).jpgBram-Stoker's-Dracula-Flipper-Toppers-222 (resized).jpg

#1368 5 years ago

Running any specials for Veterans day?

#1369 5 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

Running any specials for Veterans day?

Sign up with our mailing list and you will receive up-to-date info on all our new MODs, what shows we are supporting and when our next sale will be.

#1370 5 years ago

Transformers Speaker Grill Decal
Rey did an awesome job with this design.
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/transformers

Transformers-Icon-Speaker-Grill-Decal-222 (resized).jpgTransformers-Icon-Speaker-Grill-Decal-222 (resized).jpg
#1371 5 years ago

Well, with all this cool stuff coming out, how about some Iron Maiden flipper decals?

#1372 5 years ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

Well, with all this cool stuff coming out, how about some Iron Maiden flipper decals?

I'll work something up....

#1373 5 years ago

Bram Stoker's Dracula: Harvest Moon GameBlades
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/bram-stokers-dracula

BS-Dracula-HarvestMoon-GameBlades-111 (resized).jpgBS-Dracula-HarvestMoon-GameBlades-111 (resized).jpg
#1374 5 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

I'll work something up....

This would be great! Might as well do POTC at the same time.

#1375 5 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

This would be great! Might as well do POTC at the same time.

Already exists...

#1376 5 years ago

Can you make pin blades for Jackbot? I would like something to match the speaker panel with space nebula, planets & color blocking border of the pinbot visor.

#1377 5 years ago

Hobbit: Middle Earth GameBlades
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/hobbit

Hobbit-MiddleEarth-GameBlades-111 (resized).jpgHobbit-MiddleEarth-GameBlades-111 (resized).jpg
#1378 5 years ago

Hobbit: Treasure Trove GameBlades
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/hobbit

Hobbit-TreasureTrove-GameBlades-111 (resized).jpgHobbit-TreasureTrove-GameBlades-111 (resized).jpg
#1379 5 years ago

Question: Will the installation of pinstadium (magnets go on the sides) cause the graphics to pull off?

#1380 5 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

Question: Will the installation of pinstadium (magnets go on the sides) cause the graphics to pull off?

I would just say that when removing the PS mag strips from my WOZ it removed a lot of wood (not a happy day) so I would say yes, it would ruin the graphics if you decided to uninstall the PS lights.

#1381 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I would just say that when removing the PS mag strips from my WOZ it removed a lot of wood (not a happy day) so I would say yes, it would ruin the graphics if you decided to uninstall the PS lights.

I should clarify.. i mean when you simply pull the light portion awaw from the magnet portion of the pinstadium when you have to lift the playfield. Not related to the full removal of pinstadium.

#1382 5 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

I should clarify.. i mean when you simply pull the light portion awaw from the magnet portion of the pinstadium when you have to lift the playfield. Not related to the full removal of pinstadium.

No then your fine. The PS lights are a (2) part magnet system. One strip stays on the side blade (or cabinet) the other is on the lights themselves. I have mine installed that way on most of my games over art. Just don't make the mistake I did and put the lights on first Then find some awesome Tilt Graphics art you want to install.

#1383 5 years ago

So to clarify here....

I had peeled a set of pinstadium lights off if side vinyl. They were stern factory, so I cannot say it will be the same for tilt but the magnets peeled off fine without any issue.

#1384 5 years ago

Thanks to the both of you.

#1385 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

See my post above...

Also, did it remove wood or just paint? Very different things

And if it did, it might speak to the quality of a JJP production machine.

#1387 5 years ago

NOW AVAILABLE IN LIMITED NUMBERS ON OUR WEBSITE.
Dr. Dude Shooter Rod
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/dr-dude

dr-Dude-Shooter-Rods-222 (resized).jpgdr-Dude-Shooter-Rods-222 (resized).jpg
#1388 5 years ago

If you want your purchase to reach you in timefor the holidays, we cannot guarantee any ordersnplaced after December 15th within the United States. International orders are almost impossible to guarantee if placed after December 5th.
The Tilt Team.
Happy holidays everyone.

#1389 5 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

If you want your purchase to reach you in timefor the holidays, we cannot guarantee any ordersnplaced after December 15th within the United States. International orders are almost impossible to guarantee if placed after December 5th.
The Tilt Team.
Happy holidays everyone.

Just a heads up on shipping to Canada.

If you use USPS, it will get severely delayed once it reaches here, as out postal service had been on a rotating strike for weeks now and the backlog is insane.

#1390 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Just a heads up on shipping to Canada.
If you use USPS, it will get severely delayed once it reaches here, as out postal service had been on a rotating strike for weeks now and the backlog is insane.

That's good to know, thanks.

#1391 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's good to know, thanks.

Yeah. Being forced back to work tomorrow, but will take some good time to catch back up.

It's forced a lot of people to leave their homes and actually ship this year as opposed to ordering everything online.

1 week later
#1392 5 years ago

Championship Pub
Step into the ring and turn your pin into a champion with these custom designed Championship Pub GameBlades™
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/champion-pub

Championship-Pub-GameBlades-111 (resized).jpgChampionship-Pub-GameBlades-111 (resized).jpg
#1393 5 years ago

Sopranos GameBlades
Installing these custom designed Sopranos GameBlades™ is the easiest way to become part of the family.
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/the-sopanos

Sopranos-GameBlades-111 (resized).jpgSopranos-GameBlades-111 (resized).jpg
#1394 5 years ago

Some of our shooterrods...

21F4706C-ED6D-47E4-B8E5-1F0F77CD7A58 (resized).jpeg21F4706C-ED6D-47E4-B8E5-1F0F77CD7A58 (resized).jpeg
#1395 5 years ago

I have a Nascar and like the random people in a crowd theme but the people look a bit too normal to fit the Nascar theme, how about some people you might see at a Nascar event, (people drinking beer, shirtless, maybe a couple teeth missing, overweight)? Keep up the good work, will be picking up a set ofyour Barbwire gameblades as soon as I get it all put back together.

#1396 5 years ago

Wheel of Fortune Gameblades please ...

#1397 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Wheel of Fortune Gameblades please ...

We’ll get there.

#1398 5 years ago

PINBALL TEES FOR THE HOLIDAYS. available at www.thetwofools.com #tshirt #design by @thetwofools Pinball #pinballart #pinballlove #pinballlife #pinballwizard #pinballgraphics #pinballers

BA72EB4F-1179-467F-B3D0-2409ED477FDB (resized).jpegBA72EB4F-1179-467F-B3D0-2409ED477FDB (resized).jpeg
#1399 5 years ago

Thanks for the wicked fast shipping.

Ordered Saturday, delivered today. I’ve gotten used to vendors taking days to even ship an order... This one took just over 48hrs to hit my doorstep from time of order...

#1400 5 years ago
Quoted from Kronlar:

Thanks for the wicked fast shipping.
Ordered Saturday, delivered today. I’ve gotten used to vendors taking days to even ship an order... This one took just over 48hrs to hit my doorstep from time of order...

We try our best to ship as quickly as possible. It may sometimes take longer because we need to manufacture blades or if we are waiting for materials. Our mission is to ship same day, which is just not possible all the time.

It is very rewarding to hear from happy and satisfied customers like yourself, and makes us want to do even better.

Thank you all for your continued support and patience, when orders are delayed. Hopefully that is not a constant situation.

The Tilt Team!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 44.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-graphics-inc-mods/page/28?hl=supersquid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.