Jaws-Shooter-Plate-No-Swimming-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Quint-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Shark-1 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-02 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-03 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-01 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-04 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-02 (resized).jpg
There are 2,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 44.
#751 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

I started one over a year ago and it just got pushed to the side. One of the many projects we have in the works. I'll try and get back to it ASAP. Not to mention I can model it on my own IJ.

Would love to see some custom IJ aprons from you guys!

#752 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I just got your FG today and I just LOVE..LOVE..LOVE it. The art on it is just KILLER! Thank you soooo much. Wish my camera was better to really show it off.

That doesn't look like the FG one that I saw in the store. Is that a new version?

#753 7 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

That doesn't look like the FG one that I saw in the store. Is that a new version?

It's the original Flash Gordon apron I made and no it's not in our store anymore.

#754 7 years ago

Harley Davidson GameBlades™
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/harley-davidson

harley-davidson-111 (resized).jpgharley-davidson-111 (resized).jpg

#755 7 years ago

Oh that's nice and would work in many games.

#756 7 years ago

Bald Eagle = Best emblem of any country in the world! Your renditions look awesome!

#757 7 years ago

Rob Zombie Gameblades™ installed guys!

IMG_1158 (resized).JPGIMG_1158 (resized).JPG

IMG_1157 (resized).JPGIMG_1157 (resized).JPG

IMG_1156 (resized).JPGIMG_1156 (resized).JPG

#758 7 years ago

I really like my Spider-man blades I picked up from Joe at Expo. Great job! Thanks.

WED_4810 (resized).JPGWED_4810 (resized).JPG

#759 7 years ago

OK, looking at getting some game blades.
Can the group please tell me how hard they are to install? Is playfield coming out, or lift half way, lay back in, playfield down middle, then back up to finish front?
Seems like you have one shot not to screw up your $75 a set.
Thanks.

#760 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Can the group please tell me how hard they are to install? Is playfield coming out, or lift half way, lay back in, playfield down middle, then back up to finish front?
Thanks.

There are a few methods. Some remove playfield, some don't.

On sterns, the wiring harness in the game is long enough (when unclipped) that you can lift the playfield right out and place it on the floor next to the machine leaning up against it.

It's much easier with a second person to remove the playfield, and have a towel or blanket to cover the small area of the cabinet you lean the playfield on.

Don't be too scared, just make sure you line up properly before final adhesion.

#761 7 years ago

They are easy to install and you don't need to remove the playfield, I never have had to. Hinge bolts need to come out. Slide the blades in, reinstall the hinge bolt loosely and then position the blades along the side. They can be repositioned if needed. Tighten the hinge bolt and you're done.

#762 7 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

There are a few methods

Thanks, what I was thinking.

Quoted from Lermods:Hinge bolts need to come out.

Thanks, not what I was thinking. Forgot about hinge bolts.
I'm still going for it on my Flintstones and Fish tales.

#763 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Thanks.

EricPinballFan, Here is a video I created installing Game Blades on all three pinball systems. After a couple installs it's pretty easy.

Blog Post : MOD INSTALL : GAME BLADES – GAME BLADES VIDEO INSTALL :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2016/04/17/mod-install-pinblades-sideblades-video-install/

#764 7 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

After a couple installs it's pretty easy.

Thank you. I see.....that really helps.

#765 7 years ago

just checking if you had a chance to look Shrek for blades...thanks

#766 7 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

Rob Zombie Gameblades™ installed guys!

They really brighten up the inside of the game.

#767 7 years ago
Quoted from zutton1:

just checking if you had a chance to look Shrek for blades...thanks

I am gathering images for that one. It's a tough one so give me some time. It will get done.

#768 7 years ago

Awesome...will do...thank you!

#769 7 years ago

Count me in if you do a Williams Indiana Jones apron. The AFM that you did was an excellent addition!

Of course, I would also get a TAFG if you can pull it off...

#770 7 years ago

This was a custom order for one of our supporters.

Custom-Star-Wars (resized).jpgCustom-Star-Wars (resized).jpg

#771 7 years ago

This was a design that we started but we decided to take it in a different direction.

Screen Shot 2016-10-30 at 12.42.44 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2016-10-30 at 12.42.44 AM (resized).png

#772 7 years ago

Here are some generic designs that we never printed

Screen Shot 2016-10-30 at 12.45.03 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2016-10-30 at 12.45.03 AM (resized).png

#773 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

This was a custom order for one of our supporters.

That's cool...I needs blades for a SWE1...any plans for those?

#774 7 years ago

No more sales from Tilt Graphics. Don't go looking for it.

#775 7 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

What???

#776 7 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

Mind expanding on this? I've had nothing but great experiences with them.

#777 7 years ago

Hey guys....

Let me start by saying thank you for all your support. Without you guys we would not be able to do what we do for the Pinball community.
That being said, let me clear up some misunderstanding about discounts and sales.

This whole SALES issue and that Tilt Graphics will no longer have sales may be bit of an over exaggeration.
There was a communication between us and a customer via emails that spurred this and I just want to set things straight.

We get many many emails a week where people are asking for discounts. People even tell us, they are referred to us to ask for discounts. By simply handing out coupons and discounts when asked is not great business. That is not how a business should be run. And this also makes the SALES we will have, less exiting for you guys.

What we do is very specialized, and for everyone to under stand, time-consuming. there is no automation in the process of making and designing these Gameblades or Speaker-Grills we offer. Jose and I love doing what we do, and over the past year, we have given lots of coupons and discounts in order to promote the business. Note what I said.... BUSINESS. We are in the business to make money. We are not charity. I for instance, have a full time job where my week is way over 50 hours, before I even look at doing anything here at Tilt, and I do not run over to the studio away from my family to just break even on what we do for this community. We have spent tens of thousands of dollars on equipment, and many sleepless nights in order to bring you the vast selection of products we carry on our website. We spend hours trying to come up with new ideas or even just packaging for the products we currently have, to look more professional.

With all the promotions we have had over the past year, other mod-stores have picked up our products to re-sell along with their own. From a business stand point, it is not very smart to undercut those resellers by constantly having sales and hand out coupons or discounts. We would simply be shooting ourselves in the foot.

So please understand, that we will have sales in the future, but we will announce them either here, on our Facebook page, website or via Instagram. We will also have to coordinate with our re-sellers, about those sales.

And to inform you all once more, we have a mailing list everyone can sign up for on our website, for NEW PRODUCT ALERTS. When we send off those emails (and we do not bog you down with junk-mail) we include either a coupon code or discounts on those products.

I hope you guys all understand that we really appreciate your business and your support.

Patience is a virtue - be patient.

Rey H.

#778 7 years ago

The best way to get a deal from us is to help us come out with a new product. Help us develop a new Apron templet, come up with a good design, or suggest and submit a ramp decal. 9 out of 10 times we will send you the first one off the line for free. But first you need to contact us with our suggestion or idea.

#779 7 years ago

Can you please just create the ideas, do all the work to produce it, and then give me what I deserve for free? I will never understand the mentality of such people, who I guarantee would demand ample compensation if they were the ones actually producing something that consumers wanted.

Doing my best to refrain from any political comments, I say keep producing a great product, sell what the market will bare, and feel free to market however you want whether this means running the occasional promotion or not. While I love the Pinside forum, I am really getting tired of reading all the BMW (B____, Moan, and Whine) comments regarding pricing of things across multiple threads. If you like it and can afford it, then buy it. If you like it and can't, then I'm sorry but we all don't get to have want we want for free or at the price we "feel" we should (heaven forbid you have to save money or go without something). If the price is too high and there is no demand then either prices will come down or the producer will go out of business. Read a stink'n entry level economics book for goodness sake.

BTW, you are always welcome to start your own business. Oh wait, this means taking financial risk, having creativity, being accountable to investors and customers, having an actual product with consumer demand, being disciplined, and working long hard hours . . . nevermind, bad idea for short sided, entitlement mentality, lazy, self-centered complainers who just want to persecute those who do take risks to be successful.

Obviously, my comments do not apply to everyone, but come on people! Well, I feel a rant coming on, so I think I will stop here for now.

#781 7 years ago

You guys are really doing some great work. I'm always amazed how your products not only look fabulous, but integrate seamlessly as well, making it seem as if these were meant to be on the machines from day one. Please keep it up!

#782 7 years ago
Quoted from Multiball1:

You guys are really doing some great work. I'm always amazed how your products not only look fabulous, but integrate seamlessly as well, making it seem as if these were meant to be on the machines from day one. Please keep it up!

Thank you Multiball1.... we really appreciate the kind words!

#783 7 years ago

Hanging out at EXPO with Joe Kace of Laseriffic and Ed Robertson, the lead singer of Barenaked Ladies

IMG_7082 (resized).jpgIMG_7082 (resized).jpg

#784 7 years ago

Terminator 3
I will be producing these in limited numbers for a handful of friends

t3-GameBlades-111 (resized).jpgt3-GameBlades-111 (resized).jpg

#786 7 years ago

Riverboat Gambler GameBlades™
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/riverboat-gambler

Riverboat-Gambler-111 (resized).jpgRiverboat-Gambler-111 (resized).jpg

#787 7 years ago

Baywatch Blades - would have to be a fun one to make - Babes in Bikinis

#788 7 years ago

Those make me wish I still had the game. But I may get them for wall art. Could you put them on that magnetic backing?

#789 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Those make me wish I still had the game. But I may get them for wall art. Could you put them on that magnetic backing?

It would be too expensive, but I could possibly put them on wood blocks you could hang on your wall.

#790 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

It would be too expensive, but I could possibly put them on wood blocks you could hang on your wall.

Thanks but that wouldn't work. I have your magnetic aprons stuck on the heating duct work and the blades would go there too. How expensive is expensive? PM me.

#791 7 years ago

Any chance you might make MSF game blades? I just picked one up and would love them.

#792 7 years ago
Quoted from louknees:

Any chance you might make MSF game blades? I just picked one up and would love them.

Those have actually been on my list for a while to design.

#793 7 years ago
Quoted from louknees:

Those have actually been on my list for a while to design.

#794 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Terminator 3
I will be producing these in limited numbers for a handful of friends

You are teasing all of us still waiting for T2

#795 7 years ago

Street Fighter II GameBlades™
I made these for my own Pin

street-fighter-111 (resized).jpgstreet-fighter-111 (resized).jpg

#797 7 years ago

Damn those SF2 blades are killer!!

#799 7 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Baywatch Blades - would have to be a fun one to make - Babes in Bikinis

Really?

#800 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh man if those were done with uv ink.

You could always add a few UV LEDs on your pin and it will light it up just as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 44.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-graphics-inc-mods/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.