Jaws-Shooter-Plate-No-Swimming-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Quint-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Shark-1 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-02 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-03 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-01 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-04 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-02 (resized).jpg
There are 2,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 44.
#701 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

For templates I have access to Twilight Zone, Scared Stiff, Pinbot, High Speed 2, Dr Who, and Grand Lizard. If you need any of these let me know and I'll send over templates. Any tips for making accurate templates to decrease inaccuracies on my end? I can create the templates in CorelDraw and send over as an eps file if that works?

If you could measure up those aprons and make a template in EPS format would be great.
I think the best and most accurate way to do this is to take a photo of each and then measure and place measurements over the photo in the places you made measurements. We can then clean that up make a cut and send you to overlay and see if it needs tweaking.
We really appreciate your help with this.

#702 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Never be afraid to give constructive criticism. Not everything we do is a home run, and we're willing to listen and continue improving our designs. Our main goal most of the time is to make sure it fits with the style or art that's already in the game. I did do a previous design but people pointed out that it wasn't in keeping with the art style on the game.
But as you requested I will look into making improvements.

You really ought to incorporate Brian Blessed's magnificent beard into it.

#703 7 years ago

I'm tempted to buy a box of these and for everyone who eats one of these they get a free T-Shirt at the next show. I'll video tape people eating them and it might make for a funny YouTube video. I know I won't be eating any of these.

http://mashable.com/2016/09/21/hottest-chip-carolina-reaper/#k93w.mE4dqqa

nintchdbpict000268705907 (resized).jpgnintchdbpict000268705907 (resized).jpg

#704 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

I'm tempted to buy a box of these and for everyone who eats one of these they get a free T-Shirt at the next show. I'll video tape people eating them and it might make for a funny YouTube video. I know I won't be eating any of these.
http://mashable.com/2016/09/21/hottest-chip-carolina-reaper/#k93w.mE4dqqa

No Jose.... we are not feeding this to our customers....!

#705 7 years ago

Maybe an apron Mod for Gilligan's Island?
The Dr Dude looks so good, something similar. Feature the Minnow, head hunter, kona idol.

IMAG1931 (resized).jpgIMAG1931 (resized).jpg

#706 7 years ago

Demolition Man layout and design have been updated
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/demolition-man

777 (resized).jpg777 (resized).jpg

666 (resized).JPG666 (resized).JPG

#707 7 years ago

Any chance on seeing a T2 apron and blades?

#708 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Any chance on seeing a T2 apron and blades?

Working on T2 and T3

#709 7 years ago

I'd in for a T3 but I have an LE apron on it so I would need art that takes into account the triangle cut outs. DANG!

#710 7 years ago

It's 3:20 am and I'm still printing and getting ready for York Pinball show. Leaving Long Island in about 1 1/2 hours. If you're at the show stop by and say hello. I'll be the guy sleeping on the floor.

#711 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

It's 3:20 am and I'm still printing and getting ready for York Pinball show. Leaving Long Island in about 1 1/2 hours. If you're at the show stop by and say hello. I'll be the guy sleeping on the floor.

don't forget your pillow and teddy bear.

#712 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Instead of James's flying pig we will need a flying buzzard over you! Lol

#713 7 years ago

Just wanted to say thanks to all the Pinsiders that stopped by and said hello. Almost made it all the way there before I had to hand the driving over to my partner. It was a rough first day, not getting any sleep the previous night. Have to admit I really do love going to the shows because of you guys and the other vendors. I never get tired of hearing how much you guys love our product and having you guys hang out at our table makes the weekend a lot of fun.

Now it's time to set our attention to EXPO. This year I will be doing EXPO by myself. So please stop by and say hello and keep me company. Look forward to seeing everyone there. It should be a lot of fun this year.

#714 7 years ago

Attack From Mars custom aprons have arrived and will be shipping this week.

#715 7 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

Hey guys.... It's been a while since I have posted anything of interest. Just been crazy busy at my "regular" job during the summer. But today we went down to JerseyJacks Pinball me and Jose and looked around a bit. It was very interesting to see these machines from "concept to final" as you can see the entire assembly line there.
So that being said, I felt the urge to create a new WOZ Gameblade™ that will be available on the website very soon.
As always, thanks for all your support guys!

Great to meet you guys and chat at York Friday. Love the WOZ new design. Put mine on tonight.

IMG_3246 (resized).JPGIMG_3246 (resized).JPG

IMG_3248 (resized).JPGIMG_3248 (resized).JPG

IMG_3249 (resized).JPGIMG_3249 (resized).JPG

IMG_3256 (resized).JPGIMG_3256 (resized).JPG

IMG_3259 (resized).JPGIMG_3259 (resized).JPG

IMG_3260 (resized).JPGIMG_3260 (resized).JPG

IMG_3245 (resized).JPGIMG_3245 (resized).JPG

#716 7 years ago

Loved meeting you guys at the York Show on Saturday! We chatted a bunch about Roddy Piper - thanks for the blades! I bought one for TAF and a beautiful set for CFTBL. They won't go on until next week (I'm now out of town) but I am really excited to see how they look!
Killer designs !

#717 7 years ago

any magnetic aprons for Funhouse and CFTBL?

#718 7 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Loved meeting you guys at the York Show on Saturday! We chatted a bunch about Roddy Piper - thanks for the blades! I bought one for TAF and a beautiful set for CFTBL. They won't go on until next week (I'm now out of town) but I am really excited to see how they look!
Killer designs !

Yes, it was great chatting with you about one of our favorite wrestlers. Here's a picture of myself with Rowdy Roddy Piper about 5/7 years ago.

Piper (resized).jpgPiper (resized).jpg

#719 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

This year I will be doing EXPO by myself. So please stop by and say hello and keep me company. Look forward to seeing everyone there. It should be a lot of fun this year.

So I don't have to sit there and keep you company?

#720 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Yes, it was great chatting with you about one of our favorite wrestlers. Here's a picture of myself with Rowdy Roddy Piper about 5/7 years ago.

Yeah! You told me about that picture. Again, awesome meeting you - can't wait to get those blades on once we're back home

#721 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

They Live, and I'm all out of bubble gum!

#722 7 years ago

Hanging with friends at the Stern after hours party at Pinball Expo

#723 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Hanging with friends at the Stern after hours party at Pinball Expo

Whish I was there....!

#724 7 years ago

Anyone looking for some Carbon Fiber blades for their MUSTANG?

Mustang-Gameblades-Carbon (resized).jpgMustang-Gameblades-Carbon (resized).jpg

#725 7 years ago

Couldn't make the Expo show, but at least I was home to receive my new apron.

Thanks Tilt guys, it looks great!

IMG_0787 (resized).JPGIMG_0787 (resized).JPG

#727 7 years ago

Can't wait to see for t2

#728 7 years ago

Popeye Saves the Earth desperately needs a custom apron. Maybe an overlay. Something. Just sayin.

#729 7 years ago

I would really like to see a IJ WMS apron. With the sunrise and the pyramids. Any on the works?

#730 7 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I would really like to see a IJ WMS apron. With the sunrise and the pyramids. Any on the works?

I started one over a year ago and it just got pushed to the side. One of the many projects we have in the works. I'll try and get back to it ASAP. Not to mention I can model it on my own IJ.

#731 7 years ago

Thought you had Shrek blades for sale? Didn't see them on your site

#732 7 years ago
Quoted from zutton1:

No we have yet to create GameBlades for Shrek.

#733 7 years ago

Batman '66
I started these GameBlades before I even saw the reveal at EXPO. Now that I've finished it I'm presenting them to the group.

111-batman66 (resized).jpg111-batman66 (resized).jpg

#734 7 years ago
Quoted from zutton1:

I will be looking at Shrek over the weekend and hopefully I can come up with something for it.

#735 7 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

I will be looking at Shrek over the weekend and hopefully I can come up with something for it.

Awesome...Thank You!

#736 7 years ago

When are Iron man mirror blades going to be back in stock?

#737 7 years ago

So would you guys like to buy some translite graphics on 8x8 wood frame? Thinking about making some of these. This one is not finished yet but almost there. Great to hang on your walls.

IMG_1127 (resized).JPGIMG_1127 (resized).JPG

#738 7 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

So would you guys like to buy some translite graphics on 8x8 wood frame? Thinking about making some of these. This one is not finished yet but almost there. Great to hang on your walls.

It looks like you might be getting into trademark territory.

#739 7 years ago

Pretty sure Tilt has an active agreement with planetary pinball to sell licensed Bally/Williams creative merchandise. I apologize if I'm wrong.

#740 7 years ago

Thats great, they can keep making those wonderful products than.

#741 7 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

Pretty sure Tilt has an active agreement with planetary pinball to sell licensed Bally/Williams creative merchandise. I apologize if I'm wrong.

So to answer your questions, yes we do have an active agreement from Rick. That said, we still need to send this to him and get an official OK before we release this. Ones we get the OK we will be making a series of these.

#742 7 years ago

And finally for all you Rob Zombie owners.... The all new Rob Zombie Gameblades™ will be available this week in our store.

Rob-Zombie-for-web (resized).jpgRob-Zombie-for-web (resized).jpg

#744 7 years ago

I just got your FG today and I just LOVE..LOVE..LOVE it. The art on it is just KILLER! Thank you soooo much. Wish my camera was better to really show it off.

IMGA0831[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0831[1] (resized).JPG

#745 7 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

And finally for all you Rob Zombie owners.... The all new Rob Zombie Gameblades™ will be available this week in our store.

Available now in our store at http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/rob-zombie

#746 7 years ago

Any update on whirlwind apron?

#747 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Any update on whirlwind apron?

Let me see if we even have the template. If we do I will look at it this week.

#748 7 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

Let me see if we even have the template. If we do I will look at it this week.

I sent jose the template for it a few weeks ago before york i think.

#749 7 years ago

I offered to bring to bring my whirlwind apron to expo and was told that he already had a template. then talked to him at expo and was told it would be on his list to work on when he gat back

#750 7 years ago
Quoted from zerbam:

I offered to bring to bring my whirlwind apron to expo and was told that he already had a template. then talked to him at expo and was told it would be on his list to work on when he gat back

Then i will look at this during the week gentlemen.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 2,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 44.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-graphics-inc-mods/page/15?hl=icelandr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.