Jaws-Shooter-Plate-No-Swimming-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Quint-1 (resized).jpg
Jaws-Shooter-Plate-Shark-1 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-02 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-03 (resized).jpg
JAWS-GameBlades-Ocean-01 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-04 (resized).jpg
Jaws-GameBlades-Village-02 (resized).jpg
There are 2,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 44.
#651 7 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

I've purchased the tougher laminate versions elsewhere and they have a dull finsh compared to the clear. The clear finsh is so much more vibrant! How do your versions compare?

We usually use the thicker version because how strong it is, so if you want to order a blade with the clear laminate we can certainly do that for you. But like @stpcore points out it is very easily damaged. This is why we do not use the clear laminate on the blades. You pay good money for them and you want them to last. We will accommodate you and make a set with clear if that is what you want.

#652 7 years ago

Dr. Dude Magnetic Aprons are now on our site for sale.
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!dr-dude/rj6r2
A big thank you goes out to phillymadison for helping us with an apron template.

Dr-Dude-Apron-222 (resized).jpgDr-Dude-Apron-222 (resized).jpg
Dr-Dude-Apron-02 (resized).jpgDr-Dude-Apron-02 (resized).jpg
Dr-Dude-Apron-01 (resized).jpgDr-Dude-Apron-01 (resized).jpg
Dr-Dude-Apron-03 (resized).jpgDr-Dude-Apron-03 (resized).jpg

Dr-Dude-Apron-04 (resized).jpgDr-Dude-Apron-04 (resized).jpg

#653 7 years ago

Man that looks good!

#654 7 years ago

Huge improvement

#655 7 years ago

Are you guys running the retro FH again?

#656 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Dr. Dude Magnetic Aprons are now on our site for sale.
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!dr-dude/rj6r2
A big thank you goes out to phillymadison for helping us with an apron template.

I just bought a Dude and MM, gonna put them on the metal duct work in my gameroom. Their magnets right, no drilling holes or using sticky tape. Perfect. Thanks TILT.

#657 7 years ago

Just installed gameblades from Tilt / Jose for my WOZecle and GBLE, they look amazing and best quality you can get out there.

He promised me some extra stuff with my order, but he forgot to put them in because he was so busy getting al orders out before his vacation. I asked about the extra's and without any discussion he promised to send it to me at no further costs (and I live in Europe!)

Thumbs up for Tilt / Jose!

#658 7 years ago
Quoted from marvinmax:

Just installed gameblades from Tilt / Jose for my WOZecle and GBLE, they look amazing and best quality you can get out there.
He promised me some extra stuff with my order, but he forgot to put them in because he was so busy getting al orders out before his vacation. I asked about the extra's and without any discussion he promised to send it to me at no further costs (and I live in Europe!)
Thumbs up for Tilt / Jose!

My bad, I forgot about the extras I promised but they should be in the mail today.

#659 7 years ago
Quoted from marvinmax:

Just installed gameblades from Tilt / Jose for my WOZecle

Please post a pic of the WOZLE gameblades on your pin. Interested. Have mirror blades now, but thinking of switching.

#660 7 years ago

Any chance you can make a magnetic apron to match the pinblades for whirlwind?

#661 7 years ago

Took the day off today to help a fellow PinSider and friend move 7 pins out of his basement. What's the most pins you've moved in one day?

#662 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Took the day off today to help a fellow PinSider and friend move 7 pins out of his basement. What's the most pins you've moved in one day?

#663 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

#664 7 years ago

#665 7 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Please post a pic of the WOZLE gameblades on your pin. Interested. Have mirror blades now, but thinking of switching.

Will post some pictures this weekend. Had mirrors installed myself, I like the gameblades much better!

#666 7 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Here you go!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#667 7 years ago

Thanks! They look great! I'm still on the fence but these on machine pics do help. Might wait for the next sale to push me over to try them out. The mirror blades reflect some of the flashing light shows but these add a different kind of depth. I don't like the mirror blades showing the back side of the munchkin land hut ... kind of takes away some of the pluses.

#669 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

One (1) pin for twenty-two straight days.

#670 7 years ago

I've moved 16 in a 4 hour window.... It sucked ass

#671 7 years ago

Custom Magnetic Taxi Apron
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/copy-of-terminator-3

taxi-magnetic-apron-222 (resized).jpgtaxi-magnetic-apron-222 (resized).jpg

#672 7 years ago

Man I am really liking these!

#673 7 years ago

Flash Gordon Magnetic Apron
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/copy-of-fish-tales

FlashGordon-MagneticApron-222 (resized).jpgFlashGordon-MagneticApron-222 (resized).jpg

#674 7 years ago

Last night I decided to stay home and do some designing. It was the first time all week that I didn't head back to the studio after dinner. So I sit down and start working on the Flash Gordon apron. 10 minutes into it I hear a loud crash, followed by a lot of skidding noises and then another crash. Turns out that there was a three car accident right in front of my studio. I live a block away from my studio. Had I gone back to the studio my car would have been totaled. One of the three cars involved in the crash skidded right through where I usually park. I guess I got lucky last night. And for those wondering no one was hurt and yes I drive a block to my studio. Although it's only a block I still need to load up with all of the days orders so I can get them to the post office the following morning. Luckily I got into the studio early yesterday and delivered everything to the post office by 5:30.

#675 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Last night I decided to stay home and do some designing. It was the first time all week that I didn't head back to the studio after dinner. So I sit down and start working on the Flash Gordon apron. 10 minutes into it I hear a loud crash, followed by a lot of skidding noises and then another crash. Turns out that there was a three car accident right in front of my studio. I live a block away from my studio. Had I gone back to the studio my car would have been totaled. One of the three cars involved in the crash skidded right through where I usually park. I guess I got lucky last night. And for those wondering no one was hurt and yes I drive a block to my studio. Although it's only a block I still need to load up with all of the days orders so I can get them to the post office the following morning. Luckily I got into the studio early yesterday and delivered everything to the post office by 5:30.

WOW that is lucky. Do you still have one of the original FG aprons you could sell me?

#676 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

WOW that is lucky. Do you still have one of the original FG aprons you could sell me?

Hey Paul, as always thanks for your support. I responded to your question on Facebook. You've been a supporter of ours from the very beginning and I appreciate that. I will send you my original FG apron design for free. It's our way of saying thank you.

#677 7 years ago

Hey guys.... It's been a while since I have posted anything of interest. Just been crazy busy at my "regular" job during the summer. But today we went down to JerseyJacks Pinball me and Jose and looked around a bit. It was very interesting to see these machines from "concept to final" as you can see the entire assembly line there.
So that being said, I felt the urge to create a new WOZ Gameblade™ that will be available on the website very soon.

As always, thanks for all your support guys!

WOZ-for-web (resized).jpgWOZ-for-web (resized).jpg

#678 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Hey Paul, as always thanks for your support. I responded to your question on Facebook. You've been a supporter of ours from the very beginning and I appreciate that. I will send you my original FG apron design for free. It's our way of saying thank you.

Thanks soooo much Jose, that's VERY nice of you. I'll see if I can get some good pictures of them on the duct work in my gameroom. I consider them art works and them being magnets all 3 of them, FG, MM and DD will turn my black painted air ducts into display areas. So you really don't need the game to enjoy these cool works of art. So guys if you have some exposed air ducts these are the way to dress them up without damaging your air ducts and at $40 each it's a good deal.

#679 7 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

Hey guys.... It's been a while since I have posted anything of interest. Just been crazy busy at my "regular" job during the summer. But today we went down to JerseyJacks Pinball me and Jose and looked around a bit. It was very interesting to see these machines from "concept to final" as you can see the entire assembly line there.
So that being said, I felt the urge to create a new WOZ Gameblade™ that will be available on the website very soon.
As always, thanks for all your support guys!

The detail on those if fantastic. Well done. Make me wish I had the game.

#680 7 years ago

York's White Rose Gameroom Show
http://www.theyorkshow.com

111 (resized).jpg111 (resized).jpg

#681 7 years ago

Chicago Pinball Expo
PinballExpo.net

EXPO-Show (resized).jpgEXPO-Show (resized).jpg

#682 7 years ago

11:30 pm and I'm still in the studio printing and getting orders out not to mention playing some pinball. In the studio we have Judge Dredd, Gilligan's Island and Super Mario Bros. I think I'm going to LED my Dredd than sell her soon. I've had her for a long time. Might be time for someone else to enjoy her, but first I have to sell Super Mario.

#683 7 years ago

You can't even think of selling that Gilligan's. Someone has to kill Kona!

#684 7 years ago

jgraffix - any chance you will do pinblades and magnetic grill for TSPP?

#685 7 years ago

Have you done any Soprano'a blades yet? I didn't see any on your site and don't recall ever seeing some.

#686 7 years ago

will you have a Whirlwind magnetic apron ready for expo?

#687 7 years ago

You guys need to hire more artists/help to keep up with all this demand

#688 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

You can't even think of selling that Gilligan's. Someone has to kill Kona!

I really do love this pin. It was the first pin I ever bought. It was a re-import from Europe. Bought it from a white guy named Barry White in Maryland. Being my first pin and new to the hobby I had no idea what I was looking at. Pin came with a lot of little DIY fixing up. The play field is in really good shape but plastics needed to be replaced. I got lucky and found some guy selling a brand new set from Argentina. A week later the guy was out of business but I got my plastics. Probably knock offs but done really nice. Fixed the board, fixed any wiring issues, did some re-pinning of wires, and threw in some Cointaker LEDs and finished her off with a nice set of GameBlades and now I'm back in love with her again.

#689 7 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

jgraffix - any chance you will do pinblades and magnetic grill for TSPP?

We're planning of doing as many magnetic aprons as we can. The only thing slowing us down is time and not having templates of each apron.

#690 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

We're planning of doing as many magnetic aprons as we can. The only thing slowing us down is time and not having templates of each apron.

Well I would settle for just the pinblade. That on the horizon?

#691 7 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

You guys need to hire more artists/help to keep up with all this demand

If I told you how many hours I put in an how much money I'm making you would call me crazy and tell me to get a job at McDonalds. We're a new company and 99% of all money is going back into the company to pay off printer, plotter, computers, laminators, CNC router, Heat Press, etc, etc and etc.

Maybe one day we'll be able to hire another person full time but right now it's just me, my partner, and a few artists that help us out when needed.

#692 7 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Have you done any Soprano'a blades yet? I didn't see any on your site and don't recall ever seeing some.

It's on your list of machines we need to pay attention to.

#693 7 years ago
Quoted from zerbam:

will you have a Whirlwind magnetic apron ready for expo?

Make me a template for the pin and I will do my best to have something special designed.

#694 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Make me a template for the pin and I will do my best to have something special designed.

Sending one out to you today for ww!

#695 7 years ago

Guys. We really want to do all you ask for, and the best way to speed up specific design processes like aprons is with your help. In many cases we do not have acces to these pins and therefore we have a hard time getting or making templates. If you have a machine you would like something done for, be proactive and send us templates. We would really appreciate the help. It cuts down on the hunt and we can get straight to work on designing.
We have been very fortunate and received lots of help from pinsiders and we continue need your help.
As always, thanks for the support you show us by following this thread.
- Rey H.

#696 7 years ago

I hate to be critical of someone with your obvious talent, but I have to say I find the (new) Flash Gordon apron a little uninspired. The coloring is really nice, but just having a mirror image of the same thing on both sides seems a little dull, especially since this game has so many cool art elements that could be used.

Perhaps a little more time spent would pay dividends. As it is, I can't see myself buying the current offering, sorry.

#697 7 years ago

For templates I have access to Twilight Zone, Scared Stiff, Pinbot, High Speed 2, Dr Who, and Grand Lizard. If you need any of these let me know and I'll send over templates. Any tips for making accurate templates to decrease inaccuracies on my end? I can create the templates in CorelDraw and send over as an eps file if that works?

#698 7 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I hate to be critical of someone with your obvious talent, but I have to say I find the (new) Flash Gordon apron a little uninspired. The coloring is really nice, but just having a mirror image of the same thing on both sides seems a little dull, especially since this game has so many cool art elements that could be used.
Perhaps a little more time spent would pay dividends. As it is, I can't see myself buying the current offering, sorry.

Never be afraid to give constructive criticism. Not everything we do is a home run, and we're willing to listen and continue improving our designs. Our main goal most of the time is to make sure it fits with the style or art that's already in the game. I did do a previous design but people pointed out that it wasn't in keeping with the art style on the game.

But as you requested I will look into making improvements.

#699 7 years ago

White Water bump.

(Yes I'm still lurking around jGraffix. You can't get rid of me.)

#700 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Never be afraid to give constructive criticism. Not everything we do is a home run, and we're willing to listen and continue improving our designs. Our main goal most of the time is to make sure it fits with the style or art that's already in the game. I did do a previous design but people pointed out that it wasn't in keeping with the art style on the game.
But as you requested I will look into making improvements.

To be fair, it does mimic the game's art style and even the symetrical positioning of those characters on the lower playfield. Thanks for the consideration.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 2,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 44.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-graphics-inc-mods/page/14?hl=icelandr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.