Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by hassanchop
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nf.jpeg
    AFM_-_Lower_Playfield800x600.JPG
    AFM_-_Lead_Saucer800x600.JPG
    AFM_-_Playfield_2800x600.JPG
    AFM_-_Left_Lower_Playfield_800x600.JPG
    AFM_-_Ballview800x600.JPG
    AFM_-_Head_Side800x600.JPG
    Tattoo_Healed.JPG
    photo_1.JPG
    DSC02892.JPG
    IMG_8192.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

Do you own a pin that you would never get rid of for any reason other than to swap it out for another in better condition and why? For me, it's my Comet. That is the machine that I spent hours and hours (not to mention quarters) playing as a kid. When you're a young kid, hitting that million point shot was a huge adrenaline rush and if you were lucky enough to hit it twice in the same game.....That was as close to an orgasm as it got at that age. NEVER getting rid of mine. Going to have to bury me in it!

#2 10 years ago

My Creature from the Black Lagoon will be my last pin standing. Love everything about the game and installed a hot pink NOS playfield many years ago. It is my #1 and looks awesome next to my Bram Stoker's Dracula...

IMG_8192.jpgIMG_8192.jpg

#3 10 years ago

My Gottlieb EM Sure Shot
    first game owned, will be last game out

#4 10 years ago

I will prolly have my Sharp Shooter because it was my first pin and I overpaid by a ton. I keep it as a reminder to do research.

#5 10 years ago

He*l yeah! Sharp Shooter as well! Nothing was better then it back in the day! 1979 saw long lines of kids Rocking AC/DC and Ted Nugent T-Shirts in the arcades while plunking down quarters on the glass and solidifying "next-dibs". Great pin, and 24 more later, this one will always have a happy home. ~SpOoKy

#6 10 years ago

For me it is 1975 Gotlieb Atlantis.

This is the 5th one I've owned and it would be hard to improve on it.

Mike O.

#7 10 years ago

BSD! I'll let my family figure out what to do with it after I die. Until then, mine! I doubt I would even swap it out for a better one, unless maybe a NIB. And then I'd probably just keep two. Mine plays just how I like it to. Mean and nasty, just as any Dracula should.

#8 10 years ago

whirlwind. it has been the pin I wanted the most. it is the 7th pin I have owned. I will be getting more but they may come and go. whirlwind I plan on staying.

#9 10 years ago

fishtales

#10 10 years ago

My Space Shuttle. Got it just the way I want it now.....yeah right

#11 10 years ago

BSD has everlasting life

#12 10 years ago

My earthshaker , bride, dracula , and fishtales when I get it . They are my keepers !

#13 10 years ago

My DESW which was my first pin and My Pinball Magic are the two that are never leaving.

Joe(acejedi)

#14 10 years ago

Gotta go with my Mystery Castle and Paragon only let them go when they pry the shooter from my cold dead fingers!

#15 10 years ago

IJ and CFTBL are never leaving no matter what!

#16 10 years ago

The one pin I didn't care for in my first month of ownership and now cherish. I come back to it constantly and refuse to restore it because I don't want to deal with its down time,Whitewater.

#17 10 years ago

Star Race, first pin I ever owned and the only pin in a long line that get rotated. I've never gotten rid of it and will never let it go. Love the looping shot, it is very challenging and unforgiving. The Vari-targets that spell star and race are easier to hit but will burn your arse if it not quite centered or not the right speed.

#18 10 years ago

Evening bump.....

#19 10 years ago

My sample tz. Worked a lot of weekends to get that one and its my baby.

#20 10 years ago

My Fireball Classic will be with me forever. My first pin after wanting one for 15 years, and the reason most of my day is pinball related....

Nitro Groundshaker will be around for a loooong time, my favorite art i've seen on a pin

#21 10 years ago

I've had most of mine(keeper wise)for a long time.I bought my first Funhouse in 92-sold it.Second one in 93-sold it and got my now Funhouse in 94(Sample) Short story short Rudy haunts me and always will.This is truly 'til death do you part.Creepy.Fun

#22 10 years ago

Mine would be my Devils Dare....

What a great ahead of its time game...

it never gets old

#23 10 years ago

Gorgar, which was our first pin, and got us hooked!
    WWFRR, love for both gameplay and theme!
    TFTC, love it, and is a title that my wife has wanted for a while!

#24 10 years ago

Morning bump.

#25 10 years ago

Attack from Mars

http://www.habosarcade.com/AFM.htm

I'll either be buried in it or the BBB

AFM_-_Head_Side800x600.JPGAFM_-_Head_Side800x600.JPG AFM_-_Ballview800x600.JPGAFM_-_Ballview800x600.JPG AFM_-_Left_Lower_Playfield_800x600.JPGAFM_-_Left_Lower_Playfield_800x600.JPG AFM_-_Playfield_2800x600.JPGAFM_-_Playfield_2800x600.JPG AFM_-_Lead_Saucer800x600.JPGAFM_-_Lead_Saucer800x600.JPG AFM_-_Lower_Playfield800x600.JPGAFM_-_Lower_Playfield800x600.JPG

#26 10 years ago

It would have to be my Medieval. I've had it since 2000 and when I stripped down to just one pin in 2003 it was the Medieval I kept. No matter what, it doesn't leave the game room.

#28 10 years ago

BTTF for sure. Drove over 1500 miles round trip to get it and play it daily. Couldn't be a better theme for me, plus it's in amazing shape!

#29 10 years ago

Centigrade 37... last game I play before leaving the game room. What I consider to be the pinnacle of EM design; campy sci-fi artwork, plenty fast, drops, nudging, always puts a smile on my face.

#30 10 years ago

Paragon !
    First pinball I ever played
    Will never leave my home

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rody:

Centigrade 37... last game I play before leaving the game room. What I consider to be the pinnacle of EM design; campy sci-fi artwork, plenty fast, drops, nudging, always puts a smile on my face.

I played that at the Pittsburgh pinball open, that is a great game. The only one I did well on in the tournament.....i

#32 10 years ago

Bump.

#33 10 years ago

My Congo.

DSC02892.JPGDSC02892.JPG

#34 10 years ago

Yeah, I am going to hold you to that.

#35 10 years ago

Black Knight 2000
    Haunted House
    Swords of Fury

The problem is, I only have room for 5 in my basement currently...

#36 10 years ago

TZ
    TSPP
    WOZ (that is, if I ever get my machine).

#37 10 years ago

Twilight Zone!

#38 10 years ago

For nostaligic reasons alone, Firepower and Paragon will never leave my house. I regret selling my '79 Flash, and hope to find another nice one someday. Oh, and AC/DC will be staying for a LONG time based on how much I'm still enjoying it after several months of constant play.

#39 10 years ago

Tron. Although I will add one exception. If I landed a tron LE.

#40 10 years ago

Tron LE is glued to the floor

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

TRON LE is glued to the floor

Was almost...almost, considering offering my AFM for a Tron LE....

#42 10 years ago

Cactus Canyon. Because ... well ...

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from policano:

I will prolly have my Sharp Shooter because it was my first pin and I overpaid by a ton. I keep it as a reminder to do research.

Same reason I'm keeping my Blackout. That, and the fact that it's my Grail pin. Well, at least until I can afford a MM or TOTAN.

#44 10 years ago

Way off topic but thought to add photos of my tattoo

photo_1.JPGphoto_1.JPG Tattoo_Healed.JPGTattoo_Healed.JPG

#45 10 years ago

Great tattoo!!

#46 10 years ago

AFM and IJ

nice tatt habo

almost day of the dead style art

#47 10 years ago

Thanks guys! It's my 1st tattoo that's from one of Ashley Talbot's posters http://www.madametalbot.com/pix/posters/tilldeath2.htm My wife and I met while ghost hunting in Gettysburg so it loosly relates to that. Bigger than I thought I'd get (that's what she said) but screw it.

I'm thinking of somthing pinball or video game related since that has made a huge impact on me over 43 years. Maybe BBB or AFM or Berzer related artwork. Sorry about highjacking the thread for a second

#48 10 years ago

My TZ will never leave... unless I win the lotto. Then it'll leave to be with HEP for a few months!

#49 10 years ago

I know of someone who literally has it in his "Will" that he wants to / will be buried with his Monster Bash... Will be a sad day for many reasons

#50 10 years ago

My No Fear for me. It has sentimental value.
    It will only be sold if someday i would need money to feed my kids.. since i will starve before i sell it

mine is restored like new out of the factory, so it can last until i die.. lol:

nf.jpegnf.jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/till-death-do-us-part and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.