Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by JoeGrenuk
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

13031DE8-3348-42B8-9ADD-9C1A0AFBE2F6.jpeg
    DA7523C3-6DDF-4D20-BB95-6D0710EC2C31 (resized).jpeg
    CE0FB60E-ED51-43A3-B60B-E8FF5ED8B3E9 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Congrats to Tiger Woods on a long hard comeback in winning his 15th major! It has been too long and golf hasn't seemed the same in the interim.

Been quite a while since I have shot a round, but I suddenly feel like hitting the links!

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

... Also amazing to hear the crowd’s reaction. America just loves a comeback story. This guy cheated on his wife and was addicted to sex. But time changes the narrative.

We sure do - everyone loves a winner! The Augusta atmosphere really is electric when a superstar like Tiger is contending.

Infidelities and associated tool-like behavior aside, you have to hand it to the guy for battling his way back from neck, achilles tendon, knee, and back injuries - including 4 back surgeries since his career collapse. All the while, totally reworking his golf swing and fighting Old Man Time on top of it.

#50 4 years ago
    Quoted from rogerroger:

... Having said that, Tiger seems a little different in how he carries himself nowadays. Doesn't seem quite as arrogant. I don't think he would have ever had the interaction he had with Kevin Na at the Player's Championship this year back in his heyday. ...

I don't watch nearly as much golf as I used to at one point, but it was good to hear various TV correspondents and fellow pro players say yesterday that Tiger has supposedly changed for the better in this regard.

Quoted from gliebig:

Has anyone ever seen Poulter win a tournament? Does it seem like that dude always shits the bed on Sunday?

He may do it more often, but it will be hard to topple Greg Norman from the all-time Final Round STB pedestal of shame.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tiger-s-back-who-likes-golf?tu=tuna_delight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.