Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by dhutton
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Seriously, WTF (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boscokid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If you think they are overpriced, just watch ticket prices. They routinely drop prices if shows aren't selling, and the same can be found on the aftermarket like Stubhub etc.

This is a great point regarding aftermarket. The market fluctuates like crazy so you have to determine your price point and seat requirements and be ready to pounce when you see them - the great deals may only last a minute or two.

I use normally use Seatgeek and only payed $200 for Elton John & $85 for Paul Simon to sit in the luxury boxes at Wells Fargo Center with private bar/bathroom. Payed $75 for VIP at the Tower for Elvis Costello that included parking, open bar and dinner. Could have had a PIT ticket for RHCP at Citizens Bank Park for $63 when my friends all had payed $400 thru Ticketmaster. As Levi said you also have to be prepared to get shut out and find something else to do that night if things dont go your way.

#16 1 year ago

Verified Fanclub sales are really a scam. Guess who gets the worst seat in the house?

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

Roger Waters was 225$.

Roger did two shows in Philly - first one was sold out, the 2nd one had many tickets still available at the box office. You can imagine the implosion on the secondary market even for good seats. Lower level seats were about $75 and forget about reselling uppers

#44 1 year ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Every few years a politician does some sabre rattling about going after them and then there’s some class action suit and if you fill out the required paperwork with proof of purchase you get a $3 credit to a show, the lawyers get 20 mil, and the cycle repeats itself.

I think the last time this happened you got a couple free tickets to "select shows" and a $4 credit off a future fee.

Any decent shows free ticket alottment disappeared almost immediately and choices left were nobody you had ever heard of. I ended up with 2 lawn tickets to Journey in Indianapolis that I gave to a co-worker and let the fee credit expire

#53 1 year ago
    Quoted from Deez:

My thoughts are she was recording it to post online for likes. I have no idea and didn't ask.

You can always add your own comments to her recording. Kinda takes the fun out of sharing a video with Deez social commentary about how some A-Hole in front of you is holding an IPad

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boscokid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ticketmaster-and-ticket-prices?tu=boscokid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.