(Topic ID: 268701)

Ticket Tac Toe club! All owners welcome! :)

By pinballfan2000

8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by plinde1
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_9630 (resized).jpg
IMG_9628 (resized).jpg
IMG_9626 (resized).jpg
IMG_9624 (resized).jpg
IMG_9622 (resized).jpg
IMG_9623 (resized).jpg

#1 8 months ago

Hi everybody,
I know that Ticket Tac Toe is redemption game (with flippers), not a pinball, but.. I thought it would be nice to create club for Ticket Tac Toe
All owners welcome !
Peter

#2 8 months ago

I don't have one myself , but it is a fun game. Trying to make the last hole can be tedious and upsetting.

#3 8 months ago
Quoted from chad:

I don't have one myself , but it is a fun game.

I have never played that game, but playfield looks really fun

Quoted from chad:

Trying to make the last hole can be tedious and upsetting.

Why upsetting?

Added 8 months ago:

(EDIT) I played Ticket Tac Toe yesterday on Visual pinball, it's really fun, I agree with you, chad !

1 month later
5 months later
#6 45 days ago

Does any one know how much these originally cost in 1996? Just curious how the price would have compared to Safecracker when they were both new? We got ours a couple of months and have really enjoyed the game so far. We usually play knockout tournaments, whoever hits the last hole wins the round. We play series of 3 or 5 depending on how much time we have. I still am working on hitting all 9 holes in 9 consecutive shots. Very difficult and I did come close a couple of times.

1 month later
#7 6 days ago

Hello fellow TTT owners! I just found this club. I have a TTT which I picked up in 1999 and is HUO! I bought it from someone who won it as a sweepstakes prize of some kind.
I got Steve Kordek and Cameron Silver to sign the translite years ago at Expo which was pretty cool. Cameron was saying that during development in 1995/1996 all the other people working on games at WMS were getting very annoyed at hearing the jackpot tune over and over...

I always thought it was a great pinball training machine for kids and others new to pinball. If you drain the outhole kicks the ball back. You can keep playing until you shoot a hole. And it trains you to aim for specific holes. My kids loved it when they were small and I even had it loaded with tickets which really completes the experience but makes a big mess...

I recently upgraded it with LEDs, NVRAM, clear sling rubber and Superbands. What are the chances that ColorDMD will do a release?

I keep thinking that I should sell it but keep changing my mind. Its too nice to part out and it looks great beside Safecracker!

Nick

IMG_9622 (resized).jpgIMG_9623 (resized).jpgIMG_9624 (resized).jpgIMG_9626 (resized).jpgIMG_9628 (resized).jpgIMG_9630 (resized).jpg
#8 1 day ago

Awesome condition game! Mine did not come with a coin box to catch the coins. Does anyone have a picture? Just wondering if it is a standard arcade coin box or special to Ticket Tac Toe? I agree it is especially fun for kids and people new to pinball.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 170.96
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 139.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 19.95
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Judge Dredd plastic Out of stock
Pinball Haus
$ 19.95
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
€ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Creo Pinball
$ 29.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 164.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 229.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside