You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rocket.jpg
IMG_0280.JPG
rocket2.JPG
#1 12 years ago

You know you have a great mod when right after you install it, you can't imagine your pin without it. The Element 13 Rocket mod was a great addition to my TZ, I just wish I had got it sooner. This is not a cheap pencil sharpener but, a solid feeling piece of art. It’s now right up there with my Robby as favorite mods for my TZ.

rocket2.JPGrocket2.JPG

#2 12 years ago

Very cool looking. I always wanted a toy right in that spot since it just looks kinda bare over there. If I still had my TZ I'd be all over it. Thanks for sharing!

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

You know you have a great mod when right after you install it, you can't imagine your pin without it. The Element 13 Rocket mod was a great addition to my TZ

Bigdaddy,
Was considering adding that one on mine but I was concerned it blocked the view of the upper right flipper for seeing the ball well? Do you find that to be an issue at all?

#4 12 years ago

Even though it is a nice piece it does obstruct view of the upper right flipper.I had a hard time making the camera shot after installing it and ultimately sold it.

#5 12 years ago

Yes his mods are EXCELLENT. I have 3 of them! I love them all but, the UFO and invader are my favorite.
Rocket, UFO / invader and the dead end street lamp are all his.

IMG_0280.JPGIMG_0280.JPG

#6 12 years ago

coasterguy , I'm Dig-n the Purple Hint in the rear of Yr P/F . And Yr Side wall decal's.. A Beauty !!

Are those Frosted White's under the Sling's or Super's ? I Have Frosted Cool White there.

#7 12 years ago

Added a spot behind clock with a violet led in it.
Those are cool white retros in the slings.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Was considering adding that one on mine but I was concerned it blocked the view of the upper right flipper for seeing the ball well? Do you find that to be an issue at all?

I personally haven't had an issue with it blocking the flipper. I think its going to depend somewhat on your playfield view relative to your on height. I'm 6' and its not a problem, someone a little shorter may have an issue.

CG, I would love to add the UFO but, the price is a bit steep on that one for me, at least at this point. I remember stretching to get the Robby but, I had to have him. Who knows, I plan on keeping this pin long term so, I may pony up for it someday.

#9 12 years ago

I love the rocket mod and I agree, it adds a lot to that side of the game. Here's a shot of mine.
I bought it on eBay from a seller in Spain. I don't see them anymore on eBay though.

The 3D molded smoke trail behind the rocket has an LED underneath that flashes on every shot.

Pretty sweet.

rocket.jpgrocket.jpg

2 years later
#10 10 years ago

The TZ rocketships are on eBay. He has orange, blue and just started selling a yellow rocketship.
ebay.com link: TWILIGHT ZONE PINBALL ROCKET SHIP ORANGE BASE LIGHT pinball mod add on

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 12.95
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,059.00
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 12.95
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 12.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn Park, MN
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thumbs-up-for-e-13-tz-rocket-mod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.