• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.png
FB_IMG_1442448487754.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Breaking news, based on feedback from GOT fans, a throne has been added to the Pro version!

FB_IMG_1442448487754.jpgFB_IMG_1442448487754.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Turns out you can put lipstick on a pig...

(but impressed that Stern is starting to listen.)

#4 8 years ago

Asked them on FB to make it a bash toy If your gonna add stuff willy nilly, may as well make it interactive. I can keep bashing it to get out the frustrations of not buying an LE

#5 8 years ago

Yeap that thread is too negative and too much talk about art I wanted to talk about only the Throne and how it's going to change pinheads minds on getting the Pro!

#6 8 years ago

Here we go with the multiply threads again. This info is already in the main GOT thread.

#7 8 years ago

Then why are you bumping it to the top? Let it die an honorable death like the GOT Pro will. Geez dude do you have to comment in every thread for pete's sake!

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from paulohotline:

Yeap that thread is too negative and too much talk about art I wanted to talk about only the Throne and how it's going to change pinheads minds on getting the Pro!

It didn't change a thing in my mind, I think it still looks horrible! Instead of adding a little throne, how about they take a belt sander to that playfield & start over! Don't insult us with a little plastic chair that is not interactive!

1 week later
#10 8 years ago

You get a thumbs down just for bumping this dumb multiply thread
Post her in the main thread

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Post her in the main thread

Sorry, but that one has too much garbage haha.

#12 8 years ago

And I gave him a thumbs up cause it's a real picture not a photoshopped throne. And it appears to be interactive with gameplay!?!

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sorry, but that one has too much garbage haha.

I just noticed it's already in the main thread, that makes your post even worse, lol.

All joking aside I can't stand duplicate threads. I understand in the past they were created by karma whores in an attempt to get themselves more karma points but now I really don't see the point of duplicate threads? You are right though, lots of crap in the main thread.

#14 8 years ago

Actually doesn't look interactive. Wires I see are for the ramp, not tied to throne. Bummer.

#15 8 years ago

I just noticed it's already in the main thread, that makes your post even worse, lol.
All joking aside I can't stand duplicate threads. I understand in the past they were created by karma whores in an attempt to get themselves more karma points but now I really don't see the point of duplicate threads? You are right though, lots of crap in the main thread.

Well for me, I drained that one. I thought maybe posting here would entice conversation about the throne toy that was added to the Pro and not all the other nonsense.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

Actually doesn't look interactive. Wires I see are for the ramp, not tied to throne. Bummer.

Yeah, it looks static. I do like that they put a ball in the throne though. I would look weird if it just sat there empty.

#16 8 years ago

It looks like the dragon laid a pinball egg (or a deuce) on the throne of swords.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

It looks like the dragon laid a pinball egg (or a deuce) on the throne of swords.

This is just a really fancy way to prevent balls from getting stuck up there.

#18 8 years ago

Actually I appreciate this thread being started. Not all of us follow one thread on a game for 50 pages. News like this in a quick simple thread is nice.
Thanks

#19 8 years ago

I personally like it a lot when people post new threads about new news that breaks on a topic. There's thousands of posts on that GoT thread, and if you don't check it for a day then you find yourself a hundred or more posts behind, which is just too much to sift through to find one new piece of news.

#20 8 years ago

Maybe Back Alley can make a dead Joffry doll to put in the chair, or headless Ned, or the Imp. Lots of good options.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

all i see is a magnet holding the ball.

but it's nice to see that they listen, people can say whatever they want but i think the pro will be fast with better flow and that in a way will make it as fun as the other 2 versions.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

all i see is a magnet holding the ball.
but it's nice to see that they listen, people can say what they want but i think pro will be fast with better flow and that in a way will make it as fun as the other 2 versions.

This is exactly how I feel about TWD. Yeah, the Pro is way different than the other two, but both versions are tons of fun to play and worth owning. I hope this is the case with GOT as well. We will see.

#23 8 years ago

Perhaps one of these action figures would be a good substitute for the pinball in the throne.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Perhaps one of these action figures would be a good substitute for the pinball in the throne.
game-of-thrones-legacy-action-figures.jpg

Or plop one on top of the pinball haha. Tyrion would look hilarious like that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/throne-added-to-got-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.