By OLDPINGUY

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shadowcomp2 (resized).jpg
    shadowcomp (resized).jpg
    shadow cover2 (resized).jpg
    shadow cover (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

After chatting and looking at Pictures, I was floored at this new Product just being released when it arrived in my hands.

What you see here are Shadow Ramp covers in a new plastic that keeps its optical clarity!
    Its so different from almost all colored PET-G, and creates a stunning look with lighting, I just had to share!
    (Joe worked hard with a new fabrication!!)

While More and more games are going into production, Im excited to add more to other games.

You know the Creator, Joe, who ran Laseriffic, and now his talent brings us something new!

Joe has mentioned youll find this at your favorite vendors, like Cointaker, Marco, Pinball Life, and Tilt.
    They will also be appearing at shows.

I did my best with Pics, it is a little tricky, but I think the closeups give you a better idea.

Ill continue to post more, and hope others will share.

Many colors, and some new ideas coming.

Art

shadow cover (resized).jpgshadow cover (resized).jpgshadow cover2 (resized).jpgshadow cover2 (resized).jpgshadowcomp (resized).jpgshadowcomp (resized).jpgshadowcomp2 (resized).jpgshadowcomp2 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thrilled-with-new-product-come-see and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.