Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4231 (resized).jpg
Dead Flip copy (resized).jpg
Tale of theTape copy (resized).jpg
Rogers_medium (resized).png
5f5726775a88e89d82bca4b92e88d7b79684f5d6.png (resized).jpg
164C66E0-4911-4E18-9617-50D5F0CAB4D6.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider John_I.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 5 years ago

Lets get this pumped up! I just bought some tickets. They are only $5 each. Should be a fun event to watch and all for charity!

5f5726775a88e89d82bca4b92e88d7b79684f5d6.png (resized).jpg5f5726775a88e89d82bca4b92e88d7b79684f5d6.png (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

They are doing something the pinball community enjoys to support a Charity. How can this be bad in any way? The winner is the Charity not the event title.

Haha name is so bad its funny. Only curmudgeons will let it effect them. I look forward to watching two of the best players in the world go head-to-head. Both are amazing to watch. We are still talking about the PAPA and Clepin Finals. Keith was ridiculous. I've played against Zach here in Florida years ago and can tell you that it was like Mike Tyson boxing against Woody Allen. (Had to use a boxing reference...)

#36 5 years ago

Was an excellent event. I really liked the HORSE format. Lots of fun. Great to see both charities benefit!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider John_I.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thrilla-in-sternilla-?tu=John_I and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.