(Topic ID: 85072)

Threw out my back - I am getting an Escalera!

By toro1966

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by calvin12
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Escalera1.jpg
    Escalera2.jpg
    image-79.jpg
    image-106.jpg
    image-641.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trevorm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 10 years ago

I bought one AFTER herniating two discs in my lower back. I wish wish wish I had known they even existed 10 years ago.... Maybe the back issues could have been avoided. They are beyond worth the money regardless of how much they cost. I've moved fridges, stoves, hot water tanks, boilers, and everything else you can think of with mine... And as noted, I've got serious back issues. I'd get the forklift and big wheel attachments if I were you, they both come in very handy.

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from GamesGuy5280:

Does anyone have a report on how well they work on stairs?
    I'm thinking in terms of damage, marks, indentations, scrapes, etc..etc.
    to wooden, tiled or carpeted stairs?
    Do you need to put down a runner or mat for protection?
    I am wondering how useful they are for retrieving machines from deep down basements with owners
    who are concerned about marking up their steps.

I've used mine on hardwood and tile many times with no damage or problems. The first couple of times I put down a carpet runner for protection just because I wasn't used to the machine and was nervous. Now I don't bother, there's no need.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trevorm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/threw-out-my-back-i-am-getting-an-escalera?tu=trevorm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.