Full_View.jpg
Super_Soccer_Playfield_Lights.jpg
SnS_Playfield_Lights.jpg
EM_Games.jpg
AH_Small_Nick_Wide_View.jpg
AH_Table_Full_View.jpg

#1 14 years ago

Hello All,

I have three machine i am currently looking to sell (I am located in Tampa, Florida):

1). Full-sized, heavy duty Dynamo air hockey = I see these go new for $2500 - $2800, yet this one is used (I was told it came from a Celebration Station) and shows some battle wounds. However, it plays fine, has a fully-functional score keeper, and has been a tremendous hit in my soon to be gone game room. It looks to be an older home style of this: http://www.valley-dynamo.com/dynamo/prostyle.asp . It will come with several pushers and pucks. The only issue is that the puck sometimes gets stuck in the score slot after someone get a goal, yet I think the backing may just be screwed down too tightly. The main issue is that there is a small nick in the playfield (see picture, but it does not affect play).

2). Older EM pinball machines = I have a Williams Solids N Stripes with a perfect reproduction backglass (plays fine; cabinet maybe an 8 of 10; main downside is that someone carved two names on right side- see picture) and a Gottlieb Super Soccer (plays fine; cabinet maybe a 6 of 10). I would be okay with letting them go for $600/$800 ($300 each or soccer for $300 and the pool for $500).

3). Coors Light full-sized English pub darts = It is cool, looks nice, and seems to be fully functional. I would like to get $500 for it. In fact I just saw one for sell at the Orlando arcade auction, yet mine is in a 1,000 times better condition. It will come with some nice, and expensive, Coors Light darts.

I am not the best with pricing, thus any reasonable offers would be great!

Thanks all.

AH_Table_Full_View.jpgAH_Table_Full_View.jpg AH_Small_Nick_Wide_View.jpgAH_Small_Nick_Wide_View.jpg EM_Games.jpgEM_Games.jpg SnS_Playfield_Lights.jpgSnS_Playfield_Lights.jpg Super_Soccer_Playfield_Lights.jpgSuper_Soccer_Playfield_Lights.jpg Full_View.jpgFull_View.jpg

#2 14 years ago

more pictures...

SnS_Left_Side_Carving.jpgSnS_Left_Side_Carving.jpg AH_Small_Nick.jpgAH_Small_Nick.jpg

#3 14 years ago

A 720 and a toobin! Nice vids there

#4 14 years ago

While some of us know where you live others don't ... might want to add that info to the post or your profile. BTW your price is just awesome ($600) for the pinball combo. I doubt you will have trouble selling those.

#5 14 years ago

You should go to the 'market' section of this site and post those games,
this way more people will find them whenever they do a search

#6 14 years ago

Hello all,

Thanks for the comments. Yep, 720 is one of my all-time favorites and the Toobin is my wife's. Lol! She would KILL me if I sold that one...

As for the EMs, oddly enough I am having a hard time selling those even at the $300 mark.

I am curious, though. I posted this ad in the For Sale section but it immediately cross-posted here. Any idea what I did wrong?

As for location, it is actually at the start of my post but I did not highlight it. I am sorry about that. I am in Tampa, Florida.

Thanks all.

#7 14 years ago

to bad you dont live in california. i would definatly pick up at least one of them.

#8 14 years ago

I would pick up either the soccer or pool one but like bigjoe, I am in california (northern).

Best of luck.

#9 14 years ago

yay for northern California. Where in NorCal?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/three-things-to-sell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.