(Topic ID: 144134)

Thousands of NOS parts added to our webstore - Flippers.com

By Flippersdotcom

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

12191709_545570072271983_3445976179622308616_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippersdotcom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Thousands of NOS parts added to our webstore - Flippers.com

Added: 2015-11-12 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (September 30th, 2016) • Ended: September 30th, 2018
    Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 1

Hi all we have had much of this inventory on shelf but never catalogued or available to the general public until now. Some very rare pieces in there spanning 50 years of machines.

We hope you might find that elusive part to get your game back in shape!

Too many to list individually, thousands of NOS pinball parts for Williams, Chicago Coin, Bally and Allied Leisure posted up on the webstore today. Some more from Stern, Data East and more coming soon.

http://flippers.com/catalog/index.php

We have been in the business of Pinball, Arcade and Jukebox sales and service since the mid 1970's.

Item photos

12191709_545570072271983_3445976179622308616_n.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

http://www.flippers.com

Seller insights

These are Flippersdotcom's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Flippersdotcom's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Burnaby, BC, CA

#6 8 years ago

Hi guys, it was quite a process to catalog the thousands of parts we had. These are all NOS parts in most cases and not copies or repros.

Nice thing is we are a small and approachable shop. Our owner is very accessible and if you feel perhaps we have mis-priced an item please email John direct: jrr at flippers.com and let him know.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Could you tell me if the flipper coils listed are NOS? If a repro does it say in the description box or next to picture.
    I appreciate it takes a lot of time. But would also recommend arranging it into parts by game...for those of us lazy not to look at the manual
    Also I put the part no and didn't come up with anything had to look through 790+ pictures to find part

Thanks for the feedback, glad you found what you were looking for.

Yes NOS unless listed otherwise. If you are unsure or it's not clear on the site before you order please email John at jrr at flippers.com and he will confirm.

Good suggestions overall, can you PM me pls with some more details about the part etc and we can see about adding more info in general. Surprised part number search didn't bring it up let me look into it.

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Seems pricey, but if you have something I cannot get elsewhere I'd certainly order. Just wish you had some capcom parts.

We do have some, this first batch was Williams, Bally and Allied Leisure.

Next up will be Stern, Data East, Capcom etc.

Our Gottlieb stock is already up to date.

If there is a specific part you are seeking please email the shop direct thanks.

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

while I'm appreciative of anyone selling NOS parts, I too have to question how you determine your pricing?

Hi thanks, in some cases there was no ability to compare a price as there was no other vendor online with that product on offer. Rather than not offer the items we had to put a price on them.

As stated above before, should you be interested in an item but have a question on price please email John at jrr at flippers.com.

Hope this helps, thanks.

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from thefoxxman:

Buy with confidence. John (John's Jukes aka flippers.com) has been an invaluable resource to the pinball community over the 30+ years he's been around. I don't believe he is competing with the normal suppliers, but a niche and wealth of hard to find parts. He is a genuine nice guy with a true-heart in the industry before it became such a hobby.
    If you don't like the price, you really don't have to buy (but I'm sure someone else out there who wants it, will!).
    Just sticking up for a fellow Canadian who has helped us out a lot over the years.

Thank you for the post. We have adjusted a few prices based on feedback, more items from other manufacturers coming within the next few weeks but please call or email if you have a special request.

Cheers,

John's Jukes
    flippers.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippersdotcom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thousands-of-nos-parts-added-to-our-webstore-flipperscom?tu=Flippersdotcom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.