(Topic ID: 227015)

THOUSANDS of NIB pinball machines being produced......

By iceman44

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 116 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by frolic
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

noone (resized).jpg
    henrylaugh (resized).jpg
    DSCN6014 (resized).JPG
    There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 5 years ago

Yes we all know this but when you put it like this, it is somewhat amazing that the pin market can keep soaking up all these NIB's.

If you figure Stern did 10,000 pins last year and 12,000 this year, at an average selling price ("ASP") of $7,000 each, that's $84,000,000 in NIB gross revenue from Stern alone!

Greenhornet had this post in another thread. Not sure what any of this really means but one would think that the fat lady is tuning up and getting ready to sing on rising prices anyhow?

"if stern indeed produces 50 games a day and using $6000 as their avg NIB price [after adding shipping and a slight increase for factoring in LE pricing] that means the market must absorb an additional $900,000 worth of products every THREE days stern operates. the value of existing pinball inventory increases nearly ONE MILLION dollars every THREE days. where is that money going to keep coming from $6K at a time? i gather some of you have not experienced a 'collectibles' market where more and more 'collectibles' simply continue to be produced. its a good thing that outfits like JJP, CGC, and spooky arent getting their titles into the market place at an appreciable rate, otherwise you might see some effects even sooner. watching games like this DP, a TNA for 3 weeks at $6K, and houdinis @ well below MSRP sit are not encouraging signs. and this is assuming all current/future games produced are marketable successes/resellable. what happens when some suspect/not so hot titles hit the market?"

Not trying to be doom and gloom here but the cumulative effect of all these HIGH PRICED NIBS coming out by the thousands has to have some kind of negative effect eventually.

#2 5 years ago

It will eventually bite us, but I am no longer sure it’s right around the corner. Collectors are in hording mode and only adding to their collections. Heck look at the people building arcades in their homes, still cheaper than owning, insuring and maintaining a vintage car. Location games are back in barcades and they are buying up a lot of second hand inventory and even using newer games as a draw. Combine all of this with the fact that the stock market is on fire and we have all seen our net worth increase dramically.

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

It will eventually bite us, but I am no longer sure it’s right around the corner. Collectors are in hording mode and only adding to their collections. Heck look at the people building arcades in their homes, still cheaper than owning, insuring and maintaining a vintage car. Location games are back in barcades and they are buying up a lot of second hand inventory and even using newer games as a draw. Combine all of this with the fact that the stock market is on fire and we have all seen our net worth increase dramically.

I agree with that, not right around the corner.

I was in Lubbock last week and went to a great bar called Flippers.

They had 5 or 6 newer pins. I couldn’t get on any of them the whole time I was there

Now the market was down a several pinball machines today though!

#5 5 years ago

I think maybe this is a little confirmation bias. The pinball market doing great is a sign that terrible things are coming in the future. Sure, I guess it could mean that, but it wouldn't be the most obvious reading of the data. Look, anythings possible and we could always be one prick away from a bubble bursting, but there's a lot of money in this world. I'm not sure 84,000,000 is even a drop in the bucket.

Also, just because people own more than one of an item does not mean it is a collectible. I don't collect video games even though I own a lot of them. People don't buy pinball machines and then store or display them carefully the vast majority of buyers use them quite vigorously.

Anyway, just a counter to the doom an gloom.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

doom and gloom here but the cumulative effect of all these HIGH PRICED NIBS

Really, don’t mean to be doom and gloom? Sounds like exactly what you mean. I don’t understand all the threads bashing HIGH PRICE NIBs. Pins are a luxury collectible item. Prices rise on cars, watches, boats, ATVs, jet skis, etc. Costs of manufacture , licensing increase too. The market sets the price. People on Pinside complain but they buy the pins anyway. I just feel the whining is tired and played out. But to follow your argument to its (ill)logical conclusion, if the NIBs that you complain of were cheaper, then the market would perhaps be even more flooded. I don’t know what you are hoping for here Ice.

#7 5 years ago

Go home you’re drunk.

Drunks always think “the bubble will burst.”

#8 5 years ago

It's a drop in the bucket as far as big money goes.

lets say Stern does $100 million in sales. Harley Davidson sells $5B a year in motorcycles that's 50x as much as Stern.

I say Motorcycles because most who own a MC also one a car, so the MC is a luxury item or a toy.

Same with boats or small watercraft. Boating market is something like $37 Billion. Something like 40-60K small watercraft in the US each year.

this report says 250K new recreational boats were sold last year in the US are you kidding me?

https://www.tradeonlytoday.com/by-the-numbers/boat-sales-topped-250000-in-2016

Annual U.S. retail sales of NEW boats, marine engines and marine accessories totaled $17.4 billion in 2015 and are expected to grow to $19.1 billion as numbers are finalized for 2016. There were approximately 238,000 NEW power boats sold in 2015. The NMMA expects this number to grow to more than 250,000 for 2016.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Go home you’re drunk.
    Drunks always think “the bubble will burst.”

Keep your head buried in the sand Levi

No the road goes on forever and the party never ends right?

You don't buy NIB pins anyhow, just pump Stern pins.

The pricing increase game is OVER and the secondary market is "softer" than......

And its NOT doom and gloom. Sometimes the market takes a breather and goes down, like today, and tomorrow.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Not trying to be doom and gloom here but the cumulative effect of all these HIGH PRICED NIBS coming out by the thousands has to have some kind of negative effect eventually.

The other unknown is pinball adoption. I meet lots of people that just bought or are looking to buy their first game. If the collector market is growing too, shouldn't be a problem absorbing the supply.

I wonder what pinside new user sign ups are like. That's one thing that comes to mind that could correlate and give some insight on how the market is growing. We need some advanced search options on the users to see how sign ups are trending, but I'm sure Robin has some insight.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

The other unknown is pinball adoption. I meet lots of people that just bought or are looking to buy their first game. If the collector market is growing too, shouldn't be a problem absorbing the supply.
    I wonder what pinside new user sign ups are like. That's one thing that comes to mind that could correlate and give some insight on how the market is growing. We need some advanced search options on the users to see how sign ups are trending, but I'm sure Robin has some insight.

It def stands to reason that a "growing" market of NIBS needs a growth in customers and $$.

Consumer sentiment, free cash flow, lower taxes, GDP strong, unemployment at record lows, etc. That party might be over starting November 8th.

#12 5 years ago

Looking forward to buying up all the 3500-4000 HUO pros

#13 5 years ago

Government stalemate has usually turned out to be a good thing. Power split with no one having significant control means politicians don't have the power to screw things up. Might actually be good news: status quo is maintained, and we're on a pretty good track right now. Hope the fed isn't too aggressive in the next year though.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

Get ready. It's inevitable. Just a matter of "when". And i don't see what's wrong with those prices? It's to be expected for a pro. Even bigger loss for premium and LE

These are just games. What do the old Bally classics go for?

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

The only problem with this argument is that there are likely others looking forward to buying up all the $4000-$4500 HUO Pros.

#16 5 years ago

I just turned down a $9.1K offer for my Woz from a guy looking at another pin I have for sale - quality games will hold their value just fine. The problem with DP, tna and Houdini is they aren’t great games at all - mediocre at best.

#17 5 years ago

While I'm not prognosticating, I'll admit this topic recently came to mind for another reason. Usually before heading for collapse, there's a blow-up top.

Out here in Seattle we import pins from Europe by the container load. The current import we've got all kinds of new interest and everyone and his brother wants an import pin. For the first time we will go for a 40-footer rather than 20.

While some things feel topish, like I said before, the market is growing, and doesn't feel anywhere near saturation. Pinball's still growing, so let's party like it's 198X! Or something... But in other words, I think the increased supply is in response to the increased demand.

#18 5 years ago

1st, how many of these numbers of pins being produced are for the USA market?

2nd, does a high production really hurt value when more people join the hobby?

3rd, the number of NIB buyers is smaller than the older collectors who would rather wait and buy one a couple years down the road.

The market will historically adjust to supply and demand as it's always done.

#19 5 years ago

The one thing is people like me, in the pervious 12 months I bought 4 (selling just 2). for the last 6 years I'm up 7 pins, but I won't be doing that anymore. I think if I add one every other year (or stay the same). So I am not growing the NIB sale (I did buy 2 nib pins in the last 12 months) but over the last 6 years have bought 6-7 nib pins. I won't be doing that again period. I am more or less at the state where I will just buy when I sell or maybe add one more every other year or so.

#20 5 years ago

It's great news so many new pins are being sold, better that then the opposite. Will prices eventually crash, go back up and repeat? Yes, as with any hobby, but for now let the good times roll.

As NIB prices continue to rise though I would expect to take a bigger hit on the secondary market for most higher end titles.

#21 5 years ago

I’ve got boxes of 90s baseball cards if anyone wants to trade for a pin.

#22 5 years ago

The original posted makes a valid point. Pinball and other collectibles go as the economy goes. I hope were not in danger of a bubble bursting but a few more day of -800 on the Dow will make people's pockets shrivel up pretty quickly. Combine that with inflation and rising oil prices....hasn't translated to higher gas prices yet but come spring....who knows. I'll be interested to see where it all goes but the less disposable income the average american has the less people have for money for pinball, barcades, eating or drinking out etc. It's all connected.

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chicoman:

The original posted makes a valid point. Pinball and other collectibles go as the economy goes. I hope were not in danger of a bubble bursting but a few more day of -800 on the Dow will make people's pockets shrivel up pretty quickly. Combine that with inflation and rising oil prices....hasn't translated to higher gas prices yet but come spring....who knows. I'll be interested to see where it all goes but the less disposable income the average american has the less people have for money for pinball, barcades, eating or drinking out etc. It's all connected.

As far as the market goes I think this is hopefully a healthy pullback for longer sustainable growth. Just the other week it was announced that unemployment is now at a 50 year low so I don't think we need to be too worried about an economic downturn yet.

#24 5 years ago

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Keep your head buried in the sand Levi
    No the road goes on forever and the party never ends right?
    You don't buy NIB pins anyhow, just pump Stern pins.
    The pricing increase game is OVER and the secondary market is "softer" than......
    And its NOT doom and gloom. Sometimes the market takes a breather and goes down, like today, and tomorrow.

You always bring this up. No I don’t buy NIB games, probably because I don’t like throwing money in the garbage. But I do pay attention to the market and I have for much, much longer than you.

The party won’t be ending for me anytime soon, baby! Because I’ve always been smart with what I buy.

I do not care if NIB buyers can expect to lose money when they sell their games. That’s exactly as it should be.

Doesn’t mean a “bubble is bursting.” 10 years ago you’d expect to lose $1,000 just by opening the box on a $4,000 game. We aren’t anywhere close to that kind of depreciation.

All I know for sure is you are obviously drunk.

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

What do the old Bally classics go for?

Depends on title and condition for sure. This one is less than the one next to it. But am I worried about either losing value?

Hell no! You think I want to hire another interior decorator?

DSCN6014 (resized).JPGDSCN6014 (resized).JPG
    #27 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chicoman:

Market futures are set to open down another 350 tomorrow morning.

It's been the longest bull run in history, and may keep on running for quite some time, but....

10 yr. Treasury rate is rising and Fed is hiking, its not a question of IF but WHEN will the next recession cycle comes. Not doom and gloom, reality.

How was the pinball market back in 2008 and 2009? In the toilet. That's when i bought my first pin, a NIB LotrLE for $5200

A recession will hurt "consumer discretionary" again when it hits. There is a modest shift underway to Value, REITs, Utilities and Consumer Staples.

I think the market bounces back as earnings come in this month, beginning friday with some big banks, JP Morgan etc. but if anybody thinks that the overall economy and markets won't have an effect on pinball is just nuts.

Thousands and thousands of NIB pins priced over $7k hitting the market this year and next. There better be a big surge in LOCATION pinball. HUO ain't gonna get it done.

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You always bring this up. No I don’t buy NIB games, probably because I don’t like throwing money in the garbage. But I do pay attention to the market and I have for much, much longer than you.
    The party won’t be ending for me anytime soon, baby! Because I’ve always been smart with what I buy.
    I do not care if NIB buyers can expect to lose money when they sell their games. That’s exactly as it should be.
    Doesn’t mean a “bubble is bursting.” 10 years ago you’d expect to lose $1,000 just by opening the box on a $4,000 game. We aren’t anywhere close to that kind of depreciation.
    All I know for sure is you are obviously drunk.

See above Levi. Nice comeback and attack on me, very intelligent reasoning and wrong as usual.

#29 5 years ago
    #30 5 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

The other unknown is pinball adoption. I meet lots of people that just bought or are looking to buy their first game.

Yes! I am one them. I bought Dialed In LE NIB about a month ago and having tons of fun. I have thought about getting a pin machine for a while and finally found one that is family friendly and has great loopy shooting action. I am in late 40s who has gone through enough home game consoles and PC games over many years. I felt I just had enough of electronic virtual entertainment and wanted a real organic physical game machine. In a sense, I represent a generation who experienced 80s and 90s arcade during high school/college years, gone through home consoles, got bored, longing for 80s nostalgia, and now have enough money to afford a real machine. It was damn expensive but boy it is just an absolute joy to actually own and have fun at the same time. There is something thrilling and satisfying about actually owning one. As I type this, the yellow START button is blinking right next to me...oh yeah. I won't care if the value of the machine goes down or not.

#31 5 years ago

Typical product life cycle. Demand will drive the market to saturation. Along the way, competition will drive innovation and cost cutting. The strong will survive and farm what's left of a declining market. Seems pinball found a second life, who knows when it will peak or end. I never cared for pinball during its first life, but am enjoying its revival. Just purchased two NIB machines bringing me up to 10.

I think pins are unique among collectibles because the are a blend of tech, mechanics and art. The randomness keeps the game play from being boring unlike most other gaming genres. I love playing pins and working on them. We have the best parties because people gravitate to the pins even if they never played them before - easy to play, hard to master. As an example, my 80 year old parents love playing my AC/DC pin - they never played pinball in their youth and they don't own any AC/DC albums.

The issue is I am now out of space so I have to make the hard choice of swapping out a great pin for a new one.

#32 5 years ago

Waykewl... Great machine to have for first purchase. Every time I play one I want it.

#33 5 years ago

It looks more like Stern might take a hit after having the bad habit of being the only supplier of a niche worldwide market. Them jumping on the Godzilla license shows some nervosity.

All together competition is always great for a market it pushes players to do better or cheaper or even both.

#34 5 years ago

I thought the market was going to start going downhill years ago but it hasn't happened yet. I highly underestimated people's willingness to shell out big bucks for games that were 1/2 the price 5 to 10 years earlier, both new and used. I guess I don't see it tailing off anytime soon. The market has basically exceeded what I'm willing to pay except for Stern Pro's and those will cross my barrier soon ($6k).

#35 5 years ago

Another market crash will provide just another reality check for many that think they can get rich without working too hard, and others who are living way beyond their means.

Let's see if it takes even a bigger dive in the next few days. Should at least provide some entertainment.

#36 5 years ago

Debt levels are unsustainable all over the world.

Winter is coming.....

As for pinball, it's had a fantastic run but there are signs of saturation and this will slowly have an impact on the NIB market.

#37 5 years ago

The demand is high right now for Pins in general. Stern, I am sure has the factory line at max or close to it. The best thing stern can do if they can’t increase output is increase the price. I don’t fault them for it.

The number of people playing pinball is up 30-40% this year over last. Stern has increased its output only by 20%. It would be a difficult ask to increase the production line more than 20% in one year. That’s why you see the price hike to make up for the lack of supply. The negative is Pins are becoming more expensive and will not hold value as well. Positive is more places to play pinball, more tournaments, and more titles produced every year.

The pinball market will take a hit when it looses popularity or during a recession. Pinball is not a good investment strategy but a great hobby!

#38 5 years ago

No no no common think possitive guys

There are more and more millionairs every year, all WE have to do is show them pinball.
    They will get addicted and start collecting pinball machines!

#39 5 years ago

I see the $4k-$6k used games taking the biggest hit in value due to market saturation. It is hard for someone to want to drop $4600 on a Stern POTC or even something like WH20/NGG when you can get a couple year old used Walking Dead, Ghostbusters, Metallica, etc for about the same money. 2 years from now, the 20+ NIB games available today will be even more prevalent in the used market, pushing top tier "Stern Pro" level used stuff even lower. I see the pricing of $1.5k to $2.5k B, C and D list games as the safer place the next couple years, because that price range is a lot more attainable for the large number of new people getting into the hobby.

#40 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

If you figure Stern did 10,000 pins last year and 12,000 this year,

Fun topic, but before we even get going, I gotta know where you pulled these numbers from?

You are no longer drunk Ice, you are high as a kite

Please post up where you get 10,000 in 2017 and 12,000 in 2018 for Stern production.

By all estimates cutting those numbers in half would be generous.

2018 blockbuster game was Iron Maiden and it likely sold 1200 to at the very most 2000 (that is very generous)
    Deadpool appears to be selling very poorly and may only hit 500-800
    Supreme was 200
    GOTG split in 2017/18 year and is likely 800-1000
    SW was another big seller and likely came in around 1200-1500 units
    Aero rounds out 2017 with 800-1000

By all accounts a normal selling title is 800-1000 units
    A blockbuster is 1500-2000 units.

Stern likely did at max 5,000 games in 2017 and may do 6,000 games in 2018

That is 36-40,000,000 gross which is still a crap ton of money, but about half your original estimate.

#41 5 years ago

I think that the market will begin to look like the used boat market. Rich guy buys a new boat for 10k, some years later he wants a new boat, so he buys a new 10k boat. The used boat drops in value like a rock and sells for pennies on the dollar compared to a new one.

In order for the nib sales to keep going as hotly as they are, the secondary market needs to drop. The barrier for entry needs to drop to get more middle class guys into the game. Rich guys will buy up all the new games but poor guys won’t continue to pay near new prices for used products. These old B, C, and D list games are going to drop in price because the newer machines hitting the used market will look more attractive comparatively.

My first game was F14 for $800 now their selling locally for over 2k. This won’t last, the price will come back down.

Also, with barcades being so new and young, I wonder how many barscades are taking on huge debt to try and bring in a crowd. I hope it works out, but I bet some will fail.

#42 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

These old B, C, and D list games are going to drop in price because the newer machines hitting the used market will look more attractive comparatively.

I agree with everything except this part. For the most part, I dont think we are going to see older games all of a sudden dropping off.

I dont care if some crappy HUO Stern pro now sells for $3500. That does not mean the limited supply of older games (even the C and D listers) are dropping.

I think we are already seeing the hits on the high end, but partly that is because almost every new Stern is pretty similar to the other and the secondary hits come in order to get those games sold.

The older stuff has found its way into more permanent collections and things settle. With the boom of new collectors in the past 10 years, those B/W C and D listers are still more desirable than the 12th Stern pro HUO game to round out the field.

#43 5 years ago

Games such as F14 are going for $2k in part because more people in the hobby means less older games available and it's still far less then spending $5500-$5700 on a Stern pro. I don't see that changing anytime soon. Same can be said for just about any older title.

#44 5 years ago

I think in a year or two, the LCD screen games are going to cool off the prices a bit on some later DMD games as well.

The market for cheaper games is really hot at the moment, and I think it can sustain itself going forward. There were only 1 or 2 System 80B machines at Allentown this year on Friday out of hundreds of machines on the floor, and I am not sure they were even for sale. I don't see System 11 games coming down in price at all going forward. When someone new comes into the hobby, one of the first things they hear about is how great system 11 games are compared to the other games of the same era. My hunch is that pre-alpha numeric solid state games have the best chance of regressing in price going forward...and even that isn't a sure thing.

#45 5 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Games such as F14 are going for $2k in part because more people in the hobby means less older games available and it's still far less then spending $5500-$5700 on a Stern pro. I don't see that changing anytime soon. Same can be said for just about any older title.

Not many f14 selling at 2k these days.

#46 5 years ago

The doom and gloom theories are all good, but it all comes down to the employment numbers and maintaining minimum levels for the overall health of the economy. Too many people involved in Wall Street as their livelihood is dependent upon it to just drop overnight. There might be some corrections here and there and new industries will rise as others fall, but I don't see a market failure any time soon.

Stern's production numbers as stated are way off. They don't run the line everyday, and while they are doing well, they are no where near the numbers posted. Gary said average machine cost a million dollars to fully develop, do you think Stern did well selling WWE? -No The problem with pinball production is it can be hit or miss. You get a miss or bad theme and sales suffer company wide. Some titles do very well and some are average. It may be too early to tell, but it appears like Deadpool is mainly selling to operators and not as many sold to home owners. One particular title can help carry the losses on another title.

Stern is making the right moves by increasing the awareness of pinball by increasing the number of distributors(not protecting the good ol' boy network), hiring marketing people like Jared and Josh, and trying to introduce distribution in other countries that have little knowledge of what pinball even is. I personally do not see any bubbles bursting in the near future, yes there are more options and machines are getting more expensive, but supply and demand will determine what pinball companies survive and which one's fail. More important is-It will depend on what "titles or themes" a pinball company chooses to produce. We are running out of themes with "universal attraction". One or two bad themes and it will be game over for any pinball manufacturer.

I think this resurrection or renaissance of pinball is fantastic, and I will ride this wave as long as I can.

#47 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

One or two bad themes and it will be game over for any pinball manufacturer.

Gottlieb- Barbwire-Really, who thought of that one?

American Pinball-Oktoberfest-Really, who thought of that one?

Spooky Pinball-Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle-Really, who thought of that one?

Homepin Pinball-Thunderbirds-Really, who thought of that one?

My point is- theme's will determine the winners and losers in this competitive industry.

#48 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Fun topic, but before we even get going, I gotta know where you pulled these numbers from?
    You are no longer drunk Ice, you are high as a kite
    Please post up where you get 10,000 in 2017 and 12,000 in 2018 for Stern production.
    By all estimates cutting those numbers in half would be generous.
    2018 blockbuster game was Iron Maiden and it likely sold 1200 to at the very most 2000 (that is very generous)
    Deadpool appears to be selling very poorly and may only hit 500-800
    Supreme was 200
    GOTG split in 2017/18 year and is likely 800-1000
    SW was another big seller and likely came in around 1200-1500 units
    Aero rounds out 2017 with 800-1000
    By all accounts a normal selling title is 800-1000 units
    A blockbuster is 1500-2000 units.
    Stern likely did at max 5,000 games in 2017 and may do 6,000 games in 2018
    That is 36-40,000,000 gross which is still a crap ton of money, but about half your original estimate.

I think they're selling way more than that mainly because of the new location. They could build 32 games a day at the old location, that's 8000 a year. There's no reason to move to a location where they can do 75 unless they're selling more than that. Yeah, I couldn't believe they were selling that many either but they must be, otherwise the move wouldn't make any sense. I'm sure someone could do some serial number research and figure out some rough numbers.

#49 5 years ago

There are a lot of people in pinball who will run out of space before they run out of money.

Pinball isn't even close to "bursting". The secondary market tanking would be a good harbinger of that, but the secondary market right now is booming. Used pins are selling for more $ than they ever have.

Also, Stern is selling so many games, it took me almost 3 months to get my GotG Pro after placing the order.

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from taylor34:

I think they're selling way more than that mainly because of the new location. They could build 32 games a day at the old location, that's 8000 a year. There's no reason to move to a location where they can do 75 unless they're selling more than that. Yeah, I couldn't believe they were selling that many either but they must be, otherwise the move wouldn't make any sense. I'm sure someone could do some serial number research and figure out some rough numbers.

The problem being is that you assume they are building every day. Even with the ability to build 50 (more accurately the claim that they can) per day at the new facility they are likely averaging 150-200 games per week. Total yearly capacity is likely 8000-12000 games.

Old facility 'could' do 32 in a day but likely averaged 100-120 a week; 5000-6000 a year.

There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thousands-of-nib-pinball-machines-being-produced?hl=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.