Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 121 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pinzrfun
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7fv6gm.jpg
    11F0A911-FE9B-4448-A451-9F65D59E1ACD_1_201_a (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

This topic is closed.

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 1 year ago

Ok here’s my thoughts. I’d do a PayPal friends and family If I am standing there looking at the item getting ready to take it away. Otherwise sorry. Even the scam site warning post talks about ACH, Wires, paying in crypto. Already encountered sellers asking for unsecured payments, PP friends and family for example. Sorry I worked to hard for my money to open an opportunity for a possible low life to steal from me. I understand not wanting to deal with 3% fees, committing tax fraud, whatever it is. I’m rendering payment for an item not in front of me and absolutely no guarantees this “vouched” for rando on the internet will send the exact item in the condition described as agreed. I am willing to cover the difference for the fees typically around 3% in exchange for the insurance and assurance I am getting the item I paid for. Most of the items here are 4-5 figures. We’re not talking small change. For many this is several whole paychecks.

For those that argue only protections for buyer, that’s just not accurate. It protects the seller from someone trying to scam say with a forged cashiers check, counterfeit money.
    Chargebacks can be a pain or fraudulent buyer claims, but as long as you can show communication with the buyer, evidence you had the item as described such a purchase invoice from stern for example. Shipped the item with tracking, the credit card issuer is going to work with you. Yes the money may be tied up in limbo for a minute, but the scumbag committing chargeback fraud is also is bringing upon themselves fraud charges from the issuing bank. Banks hav means to fake your money such as grabbing from your accounts, wage garnishments.
    Point being is contrary to some seller claims, the protections are a two way street.

#2 1 year ago

Cash on glass is easiest.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from ScottAM2000:

scumbag committing chargeback fraud is also is bringing upon themselves fraud charges from the issuing bank. Banks hav means to fake your money such as grabbing from your accounts, wage garnishments.
    Point being is contrary to some seller claims, the protections are a two way street.

Scumbag has already learned how to get around the issues that are an inconvenience to us normal people.

You're free to deal using whatever insecure methodology suits you. I suggest you bookmark this post and revisit it in ten years, see if your opinion has changed.

#5 1 year ago

Paypal F&F is not safe for a seller, even if the deal is in person.

I know because I met someone in person and sold them a Switch for $400 and then 3 months later I got an email from Paypal saying the guy did a chargeback with his CC. Paypal made my account -$400 immediately and also added a $15 "chargeback fee" to my account, so the total was -$415.

After I showed them text messages and chats with this person, clearly saying they intended to purchase it AND that they received the item, Paypal did not care at all. They left my account -$415.

They kept threatening me saying I had to pay it and they had collections from their company calling me, and I flat out told them I am never paying that money back as I never agreed to pay it in the first place, and sent all this proof that it was an intentional purchase and the buyer was scamming. They couldn't have cared less.

After about 3 months the calls from their collectors stopped coming in and now my account is in this weird state. I can't log in and when I go to do the "forgot password" and type in my email, it always says there was an error.

So fuck paypal and I will never ever use them again.

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from jake35:

Cash on glass is easiest.

Two issues with old school cash (cash on glass) transactions. 1 being I rarely carry more than $20, honestly who has cash on them except strippers and drug dealers and their customers. 2, not really safe meeting some rando on the internet even in a public place with I don’t know 10 stacks in cash and they know your coming with 10 stacks. They could have cousin Ernie waiting nearby with a gun waiting to lighten you of those 10 stacks. How do I know they’re not robbing me or I them. Sure see 1 above if you’re doing illicit activities that’s the risk you take. I know some will call me paranoid, I look at as risk management. There are legit businesses willing to take credit cards as that opens up their business to more people, even if it means raising the prices compared to the guy with a beat up van selling out of their moms garage. Sure that guy may be able to give you a better deal. And pre-2000s sure this was the only way to do it. I’ll do small couple hundred transaction in cash which are still mildly sketchy. With electronic payment, I will cashapp PayPal, venmo, Zelle but not carrying that many bills and risk aiding say a pill heads OD. I’m not new so much to the internet and Craig’s-list and other internet dealings. Just with buying an actual pinball machine. Obviously a new one that is popular but still being produced and in demand.

Always thanks for the advice.

#7 1 year ago

Smugglers blues, gotta carry weapons cause I always carry cash

#8 1 year ago

Its Your choice as a Buyer as to what Your payment method will be.Sellers also have a choice as to which Payment method they will accept.If You limit Your acceptable to You payment terms You also limit Your pool of Machines available to You.Sellers wont care and move on no Big Deal.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #9 1 year ago

Guns often come up I these talks. I wouldn’t get in a gun fight of any kind for 10 or 20k. Take the money. Maybe a few million bucks I would fight for.

For the topic I would take cash or bank wire. Nothing else. I don’t like PayPal for anything but piddly stuff.

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from purbeast:

Paypal F&F is not safe for a seller, even if the deal is in person.
    I know because I met someone in person and sold them a Switch for $400 and then 3 months later I got an email from Paypal saying the guy did a chargeback with his CC. Paypal made my account -$400 immediately and also added a $15 "chargeback fee" to my account, so the total was -$415.
    After I showed them text messages and chats with this person, clearly saying they intended to purchase it AND that they received the item, Paypal did not care at all. They left my account -$415.
    They kept threatening me saying I had to pay it and they had collections from their company calling me, and I flat out told them I am never paying that money back as I never agreed to pay it in the first place, and sent all this proof that it was an intentional purchase and the buyer was scamming. They couldn't have cared less.
    After about 3 months the calls from their collectors stopped coming in and now my account is in this weird state. I can't log in and when I go to do the "forgot password" and type in my email, it always says there was an error.
    So fuck paypal and I will never ever use them again.

That really stinks. Lesson learned based on my eBay and Craigslist experience. You draft an invoice and provide that too them and save a copy. 3 months seems a little odd, most credit cards will only allow 60 days max for chargeback. They are supposed to put a hold on the funds your account and investigate. Transactions like used goods often don’t have any protections beyond as-is and that the seller can prove the item was shipped or handed over usually so sad too bad. The buyer likely falsely claimed fraud or maybe ID theft. . And PayPay has TOS about executing chargebacks so do credit cards. So you fight the chargeback with their card issuer and PayPal.
    I’ve been on both sides of this. I issued a chargeback during old eBay days because eBay and PayPal hard horrible fraud protection early 2000s. Pay pal banned me from using their service for issuing the chargeback when I paid $500 for tires and rims that never came and the seller ghosted me. After a few days round and round with PP and eBay, it was a eBay rep who suggest the chargeback.

There’s no 100% safe transaction. But make measured risks. I’m not carrying a large sum of cash around. I often legally carry protection but that doesn’t stop someone from getting the jump on me. I still won’t meet some rando at place and time X with them knowing I have 5-10 stacks on my person. Sorry. I’ll pay a little more and deal with a reputed shop who has a reputation to uphold and wants my future business and word of mouth advertising. Aka basic commerce. Even some of the “legit” shops seem to operate like they are still selling some used pin they scored at a swap meet or estate sale out of their Van. That’s kinda the point of my rant. Pretty sure most of the buyers are home collectors these days. Cannot recall the last time I saw a pin at a bowling alley or a dive bar.

#11 1 year ago

I can tell you for 100% certain if I was selling a game to someone and they came to my house to pick it up and they were carrying a gun and were up front about it or concealing it and I somehow found out, I'd tell them immediately to GTFO and I'm not selling it to them.

I wouldn't have even THOUGHT about someone bringing a gun to a sale until I read this thread so thanks for the heads up. Now if I ever do sell any of my machines, I'll be up front about bringing any kind of firearm to my house.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

Its Your choice as a Buyer as to what Your payment method will be.Sellers also have a choice as to which Payment method they will accept.If You limit Your acceptable to You payment terms You also limit Your pool of Machines available to You.Sellers wont care and move on no Big Deal.
    [quoted image]

Fine by me. I’ll move on and possible pay a tad more and develop a relationship with a reputed seller and probably keep coming back with smooth and easy transactions.

Two way street homie.

Seem Little snide my dude.
    I don’t think you are speaking for all sellers. But go ahead…

Great if someone wants to hunt for a deal and take a risk. Cools.
    I’m just noticing the mildly sleazy side to buying a pin, maybe dated back to when pins were illegal in some places and so fourth. Who knows. That is what my frustration is rooted in. People demanding cash for a large 1000s of dollar’s transactions. Sorry champ this isn’t 1996or even 2004. We’ll both move on.
    Or store fronts who are authorized stern dealers wavering on what they have in stock or may have in stock. Honestly some of the non-pin exclusive dealers seem annoyed dealing with pins too. Heard they get stuck with unpopular pins that don’t sell. Definitely quite a few that don’t seem move until they deep discount them. Heard Bond is a massive flop.
    As always thanks for the advice.

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from ScottAM2000:

Two issues with old school cash (cash on glass) transactions. 1 being I rarely carry more than $20, honestly who has cash on them except strippers and drug dealers and their customers. 2, not really safe meeting some rando on the internet even in a public place with I don’t know 10 stacks in cash and they know your coming with 10 stacks. They could have cousin Ernie waiting nearby with a gun waiting to lighten you of those 10 stacks. How do I know they’re not robbing me or I them. Sure see 1 above if you’re doing illicit activities that’s the risk you take. I know some will call me paranoid, I look at as risk management. There are legit businesses willing to take credit cards as that opens up their business to more people, even if it means raising the prices compared to the guy with a beat up van selling out of their moms garage. Sure that guy may be able to give you a better deal. And pre-2000s sure this was the only way to do it. I’ll do small couple hundred transaction in cash which are still mildly sketchy. With electronic payment, I will cashapp PayPal, venmo, Zelle but not carrying that many bills and risk aiding say a pill heads OD. I’m not new so much to the internet and Craig’s-list and other internet dealings. Just with buying an actual pinball machine. Obviously a new one that is popular but still being produced and in demand.
    Always thanks for the advice.

I carry cash all the time, as a self employed contractor i get big wads of cash handed to me quite often.

My suggestion is make some Pinside friends in your area and network with them for future game purchases, maybe buy them a beer when you meet out to play at a bowling alley or whatever

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from purbeast:

I can tell you for 100% certain if I was selling a game to someone and they came to my house to pick it up and they were carrying a gun and were up front about it or concealing it and I somehow found out, I'd tell them immediately to GTFO and I'm not selling it to them.
    I wouldn't have even THOUGHT about someone bringing a gun to a sale until I read this thread so thanks for the heads up. Now if I ever do sell any of my machines, I'll be up front about bringing any kind of firearm to my house.

Depending on state and if it’s in their vehicle. You’re referring to private property and that’s well within your rights and many states it’s within a person to carry even on private property unless the property owner explicitly states otherwise. Sometimes your property doesn’t extend to public roadways and their vehicle which could be considered a private property.
    Not trying to turn this into a gun debate, but some get a little jarred to a fact that believe it or not some lawfully and legally carry all the time.
    For further questions I’d refer you to your state and local municipalities laws. Which vary widely in the US.

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from ScottAM2000:

Fine by me. I’ll move on and possible pay a tad more and develop a relationship with a reputed seller and probably keep coming back with smooth and easy transactions.
    Two way street homie.
    Seem Little snide my dude.
    I don’t think you are speaking for all sellers. But go ahead…
    Great if someone wants to hunt for a deal and take a risk. Cools.
    I’m just noticing the mildly sleazy side to buying a pin, maybe dated back to when pins were illegal in some places and so fourth. Who knows. That is what my frustration is rooted in. People demanding cash for a large 1000s of dollar’s transactions. Sorry champ this isn’t 1996or even 2004. We’ll both move on.
    Or store fronts who are authorized stern dealers wavering on what they have in stock or may have in stock. Honestly some of the non-pin exclusive dealers seem annoyed dealing with pins too. Heard they get stuck with unpopular pins that don’t sell. Definitely quite a few that don’t seem move until they deep discount them. Heard Bond is a massive flop.
    As always thanks for the advice.

I am not calling You right or wrong .Nothing wrong with being cautious.I am only sharing information about what I have learned from Buying Pins.The rest of the Sellers have different opinions but generally I think from a Stranger the terms will be cash or wire transfer.And when I sell its the same Terms.If I have dealt with You before and You have been at my House or I have been to Yours that opens doors to other options.pinball is Fun enjoy.

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I carry cash all the time, as a self employed contractor i get big wads of cash handed to me quite often.
    My suggestion is make some Pinside friends in your area and network with them for future game purchases, maybe buy them a beer when you meet out to play at a bowling alley or whatever

I don’t know man, it’s 2023. Cash is for maybe tipping and that’s about it. Even parking meters take digital payments. Not sure what kind of contracting you do, but last time I dealt with a contractor to do work in my house, he sent me an invoice and I paid him with a credit card. This was plumber for a $2000 new water heater. He even had a little Bluetooth tap, swipe, chip dongle. That’s where it’s going, all I am saying and rather silly to handle large sums of cash for transactions. Bake in the 3% feed into your pricing. If someone is undercutting because they are a “cash only” business in 2023, best of luck.
    I walked away from a breakfast joint that was supposed to be good because they had a hand scribbled “Cash only” sign in the door, I was like oh I’m supposed to hunt down an ATM and guess how much I need to cover my bill. Naw that’s cool, Cracker Barrel always takes credit. Your small business expenses and hurdles are not my problem. Next lesson we’ll discuss customer service which is really king. Especially in the age of internet review culture.

#17 1 year ago

Thank Goodness You finally joined Pinside,Now we can all see what we are doing wrong.Thanks so much.

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from ScottAM2000:

I don’t know man, it’s 2023. Cash is for maybe tipping and that’s about it. Even parking meters take digital payments. Not sure what kind of contracting you do, but last time I dealt with a contractor to do work in my house, he sent me an invoice and I paid him with a credit card. This was plumber for a $2000 new water heater. He even had a little Bluetooth tap, swipe, chip dongle. That’s where it’s going, all I am saying and rather silly to handle large sums of cash for transactions. Bake in the 3% feed into your pricing. If someone is undercutting because they are a “cash only” business in 2023, best of luck.
    I walked away from a breakfast joint that was supposed to be good because they had a hand scribbled “Cash only” sign in the door, I was like oh I’m supposed to hunt down an ATM and guess how much I need to cover my bill. Naw that’s cool, Cracker Barrel always takes credit. Your small business expenses and hurdles are not my problem. Next lesson we’ll discuss customer service which is really king. Especially in the age of internet review culture.

I mean i take Venmo payments all the time but some customers of mine have cash on hand.

Ive been to more than a few places over the years that lost power and can only take cash.

Its fun to whip out Hundy's and look like a Baller

#19 1 year ago

Sounds like you had all the answers you needed before posting.

#20 1 year ago

I only take cash or a bankwire if I'm selling a game, used to do Paypal until they screwed me few years ago. If my feedback/reputation doesn't make you feel comfortable enough for a safe transaction then someone else will come along that is cool with it.

#21 1 year ago

The are lots of previous posts on this topic including some where the OP like you knew all the answers

Vid even wrote a guide

I have never had a problem selling a game for cash

#22 1 year ago

I’m no expert, but I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s just a niche crowd with some quirks. Cash being one of them. My wife thinks it’s absurd when I’ve paid cash for each of my games, and I explain each time that it’s just how this circle operates. I don’t like it as a buyer, but I have no business attempting to be David vs. Goliath, nor do I have a better answer to protect both sides equally (outside of escrow).

#23 1 year ago

Always cash, especially when it comes to buying and selling games and just about anything else. Thousands of transactions over the years and never had a problem.

John

#24 1 year ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Sounds like you had all the answers you needed before posting.

Not sure I agree. Definitely gif some help but also shared some advice and experience from the buyer perspective.

#25 1 year ago
    Quoted from KJL:

The are lots of previous posts on this topic including some where the OP like you knew all the answers
    Vid even wrote a guide
    I have never had a problem selling a game for cash

Wasn’t so much a question as venting. “All the answers”. I would disagree. I didn’t know who was a good seller. I got some advice and interesting input. This is a forum to discuss pinballs last time I checked. Cool.

#26 1 year ago
    Quoted from ScottAM2000:

Chargebacks can be a pain or fraudulent buyer claims, but as long as you can show communication with the buyer, evidence you had the item as described such a purchase invoice from stern for example. Shipped the item with tracking, the credit card issuer is going to work with you.

No they aren’t. Ask me how I know. And the fees for the chargeback, even if you win, are never refunded.

Bank wire/Zelle is the only way I’d consider an electronic payment to a stranger.

#27 1 year ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I mean i take Venmo payments all the time but some customers of mine have cash on hand.
    Ive been to more than a few places over the years that lost power and can only take cash.
    Its fun to whip out Hundy's and look like a Baller

Maybe in a strip club until you get robbed in the parking lot or something.
    Personally I’m more impressed with someone whipping out an exclusive credit card like a black card. Just my humble opine.

#28 1 year ago

If transacting with a stranger, either use cash or an escrow service like escrow.com. I've used these services before when selling high value domain names, and doing so protects both the buyer and seller.

#29 1 year ago
    Quoted from ScottAM2000:

Personally I’m more impressed with someone whipping out an exclusive credit card like a black card. Just my humble opine.

well, if you ever have to go buy a game in cash just take your girlfriend with for protection.

#30 1 year ago
    Quoted from Marshall_ry:

I’m no expert, but I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s just a niche crowd with some quirks. Cash being one of them. My wife thinks it’s absurd when I’ve paid cash for each of my games, and I explain each time that it’s just how this circle operates. I don’t like it as a buyer, but I have no business attempting to be David vs. Goliath, nor do I have a better answer to protect both sides equally (outside of escrow).

Niche would be a nice way to put it. There’s a mild air of arrogance, and attempts and exclusivity. That’s fine. I’m a casual. I like pins. I want a specific one. Wanted one for a while. Learning the nuances. I know money talks usually. And when someone has the capital they can usually get what they want. Not trying to sound like a wealthy snob. The secret handshake and buy on my terms or nothing attitude is a little much. Yeah if it’s some rare pin that is in amazing shape with all original and low plays say an Adams Gold, with no junky custom mods. Sure I get it. Or if I was going for the Signature Elvira NIB which only ran 50 units. Ok fair. The seller has leverage on those types of items.

#31 1 year ago

MaxiMillion is that You

#32 1 year ago

Asks for thoughts, then proceeds to rip everyone’s thoughts.

#33 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

Asks for thoughts, then proceeds to rip everyone’s thoughts.

im beginning to think he's just a Fed tax man trying to deter the pinball cash sales industry

What kind of craphole does he live in that is all strip clubs and parking meters? Ive 0 of both of those in the grid

#34 1 year ago

Just got the thumbs abuse message. Been a while since I got that one. This dude is one of the biggest d-bags I have seen on Pinside in a while, and that's saying something. Who asks for peoples help and advice and then craps on every response?

#35 1 year ago
    Quoted from ScottAM2000:

The secret handshake and buy on my terms or nothing attitude is a little much. Yeah if it’s some rare pin that is in amazing shape with all original and low plays say an Adams Gold, with no junky custom mods. Sure I get it. Or if I was going for the Signature Elvira NIB which only ran 50 units. Ok fair. The seller has leverage on those types of items.

IMO - leverage really only applies when negotiating the PRICE of a pin. But when talking about methods of payment (regardless of a pin’s rarity), seller has all the leverage. They have the thing you want, and depending how much you want it, you can accept those terms or move on…which is fine. It’s the same with shipping. Some sellers have a pick-up option and some are willing to ship. I wouldn’t except them to change those terms just because it’s inconvenient for me.

Of course, sellers may also be limiting their potential buyer pool but that is their prerogative as they weigh that against what they deem a safer transaction. I don’t really think it’s an arrogance.

#36 1 year ago
    Quoted from CoachBacca:

Just got the thumbs abuse message. Been a while since I got that one. This dude is one of the biggest d-bags I have seen on Pinside in a while, and that's saying something. Who asks for peoples help and advice and then craps on every response?

When dealing with a guy like this, he gets slapped with a 20% douchebag surcharge

#37 1 year ago

Cash is king.

You can claim to like using Venmo, PayPal, Zelle, or whatever all day long because it's the hip thing all the cool kids are using, but the simple fact is that you can't reverse a cash payment.

Everything else can have a chance of being potentially reversed somehow. Professional scammers know how to work these systems to their advantage.

So, if you're looking for a foolproof secure method of payment, cash is it.

Quoted from ScottAM2000:

I have only heard of someone getting robbed during a pinball transaction just *once*. Ever. It's not as big of a deal as you're making it.

Just be smart when you're carrying a lot of money. Don't announce when you're carrying money, don't ever have it visible, don't have an obvious money shaped bulge in your clothing, don't wander around in a rough neighborhood, don't act/look like a lost tourist, etc.

Quoted from ScottAM2000:

Chargebacks can be a pain or fraudulent buyer claims, but as long as you can show communication with the buyer, evidence you had the item as described such a purchase invoice from stern for example. Shipped the item with tracking, the credit card issuer is going to work with you. Yes the money may be tied up in limbo for a minute, but the scumbag committing chargeback fraud is also is bringing upon themselves fraud charges from the issuing bank. Banks hav means to fake your money such as grabbing from your accounts, wage garnishments.

Not true. There are plenty of stories where someone was hit by a fraudulent chargeback, and even though they had documentation, it did not go in their favor.

Too many things can go wrong with electronic payments, so it's mostly cash for me, especially when I don't know the person.

But, feel free to do what you want. I imagine you'll learn the hard way at some point.

#38 1 year ago

Cap someone over 10 or 20k in cash and see where that gets you. I'm by no means anti gun and am not trying to turn it into a gun debate but around here you better damn well be fearing for your life and shoot them on your own property, inside, or you're screwed. I was repeatedly being robbed of items from my home and when I talked to the local PD they informed me that if I lit someone up for theft they'd be coming hot n heavy after me. It's only money.

#39 1 year ago

Here is way a you can accept non-cash payment which CANT be reversed. Have them send a bank check from a bank local near them that is also near you AND you DONT have an account at. Go to that local branch with the bank check. They validate the check since it is theirs and cash it. You may have to pay a small fee but the buyer can roll that into the payment. Walk out with cash .. done. Of course send the item after you cash it .. if the check is fraudulent you are out nothing

Mike V

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from RacingPin:

Here is way a you can accept non-cash payment which CANT be reversed. Have them send a bank check from a bank local near them that is also near you AND you DONT have an account at. Go to that local branch with the bank check. They validate the check since it is theirs and cash it. You may have to pay a small fee but the buyer can roll that into the payment. Walk out with cash .. done. Of course send the item after you cash it .. if the check is fraudulent you are out nothing
    Mike V

If I'm the buyer, I'm not giving full payment without taking the game with me.

#41 1 year ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

What kind of craphole does he live in that is all strip clubs and parking meters? Ive 0 of both of those in the grid

It’s a Grant and Alvernon thing… you wouldn’t understand. Unless you’re from Tucson.

#42 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinbub:

Cap someone over 10 or 20k in cash and see where that gets you. I'm by no means anti gun and am not trying to turn it into a gun debate but around here you better damn well be fearing for your life and shoot them on your own property, inside, or you're screwed. I was repeatedly being robbed of items from my home and when I talked to the local PD they informed me that if I lit someone up for theft they'd be coming hot n heavy after me. It's only money.

Fearing for your life is the key factor there. On or off your property has absolutely no bearing, assuming you are legally armed. If you are innocent and a bad guy threatens you with significant bodily harm or death, you have the right to defend yourself. Simple as that. At least in my state.

#43 1 year ago
    Quoted from RacingPin:

Mike V

I use this method also and it generally works. But I have had banks refuse to cash their own check if it is over a certain amount. I think the amount was around 3k.

#44 1 year ago
    Quoted from sbmania:

At least in my state.

That's the key. I live in California, unfortunately. The laws here are heavily slanted against law abiding, hard working, upstanding citizens. Before anybody spouts off about "love it or leave it", I'm locked in until my parents pass as myself and my wife take care of them.

#45 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

Thank Goodness You finally joined Pinside,Now we can all see what we are doing wrong.Thanks so much.

Anything constructive to add? Not wanting to meet with a stranger with 1000s of dollars. I know shame on me for protecting the money I worked hard to obtain.

#46 1 year ago
    #47 1 year ago
    Quoted from ScottAM2000:

Anything constructive to add? Not wanting to meet with a stranger with 1000s of dollars. I know shame on me for protecting the money I worked hard to obtain.

Then don’t. What exactly are you looking for someone to tell you?

#48 1 year ago

SCOTTAM2000
    ScottAM2000 has started 3 topics and made 27 posts.

TOPICS
    Started
    Closed

Moderated

THUMBS
    Up
    Down
    Ratio
    8.2%

You must be right

#49 1 year ago
    Quoted from ScottAM2000:

Not wanting to meet with a stranger with 1000s of dollars.

I dunno, I kinda like meeting strangers with lots of money. Maybe they'll give me a few bucks. You never know.

#50 1 year ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

I dunno, I kinda like meeting strangers with lots of money. Maybe they'll give me a few bucks. You never know.

I’ve done it a bunch of times and now I have a bunch of great pins. I’d recommend it!

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thoughts-on-unsecured-payments?hl=zh2oson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.