10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by robx46
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kolchak357.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

Downloaded the update, but having a hard time getting a hold of the new "touch nudge" feature. It seems like it *might* nudge the table when I touch/swipe, but everywhere I touch on the screen also triggers the flippers, so I'm not sure if it's actually taking effect...anyone get this to work successfully?

Yeah, the touch nudge is really swipe nudge. I don't like the swipe nudging. I'd prefer a simple touch nudge above the screen midpoint. Hope they add this in a future update.
    The physics are greatly improved since it first came out (IMO). I also like all the lighting, graphics, and play options they have added. I purchased the gold membership and have played all of the tables currently available. Pinball Champ 82 is my favorite so far. Robot will be the next table they release.
    This is as close as I have ever come to a real Zac table, so I'm happy to have this available. I'm having a lot of fun with this app.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kolchak357.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thoughts-on-the-zaccaria-pinball-app?tu=Kolchak357 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.