Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by AlexF
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

015.JPG
    Shuffle Bowler 004.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Steve-in-CT.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from wilsonza:

Any thoughts on a shuffle bowler vs a commercial skee ball machine? I was trying to decide which would get more play.
    Seems like the shuffle bowler would be a better game to stand around chatting while playing.

Funny that you bring this up. I've had a shuffle alley in our game room for years. That and a Sega Outrunners twin driving vid got the most use by non pin players. About a year ago I bought a Model S skeeball game and it's replaced the shuffle alley in popularity. In fact, yesterday I decided to sell the shuffle alley because no one touches it and I could use the room. The downside in choosing one or the other is that shuffle alleys are $300-$600 while a nice skeeball is 4 times that.

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from Hoopjohn:

They are bulky, difficult to move, and can be problematic to get dialed in 100%. Usually, you can buy a fully working EM version for $500 or a solid state version for $600.

Agree 100%. Once you get one running well, like any EM game, you need to play it. Unfortunately, mine hasn't been played much lately so I'll have to do some maintenance before putting it on the market.015.JPG015.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Steve-in-CT.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thoughts-on-shuffle-alleys?tu=Steve-in-CT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.