Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Collin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Anybody have or play this game? I tried it, it was fun, like NBAFB.

Thoughts? Value?

Thanks all......

#2 10 years ago

I played it at someone's house when making a trade. Only half assed played two games on it while bullshitting, but didn't think it deserved the bad rep it gets. Backglass is ugly, but game was fun enough.

I wouldn't pay more than $700 for it if I wanted it.

#3 10 years ago

Shaq was stiffed on this machine, never saw a cent from Gottlieb. I'm sure he doesn't lose sleep over it, but still.

#4 10 years ago

I see them for sale all over the place, not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

#5 10 years ago

I saw the ad on craigslist and offered $400, but no go. From everything I've researched on the web, it doesn't seem to be worth much more that. If it had been a game I really wanted, I probably would have offered a bit more.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from sckurk:

I saw the ad on craigslist and offered $400, but no go. From everything I've researched on the web, it doesn't seem to be worth much more that. If it had been a game I really wanted, I probably would have offered a bit more.

It probably worth 400 dollars in raw parts.

#7 10 years ago

It's got a lot going on...

4 flippers
vari-target
moving basketball hoop
points scoreboard
drop targets
and more

I had one I paid $250 for. I think I sold it delivered and setup for $750 to some rich people who just wanted a pinball machine with a lot of stuff going on. Like a typical Gottlieb, the callouts are repetitive and it gets pretty easy in a home environment. The game isn't horrible, but Shaq as the theme sucks...too bad it couldn't have been just basketball in general. I would own another one, but I wouldn't pay very much for it.

#8 10 years ago

I've had offers of $1000 on mine and haven't bothered to sell it yet (though I did promise to let one person have it for that when he has space.)

I think it's surprisingly fun, and doesn't fully deserve it's bad reputation. It has a lot going on, and gets more play than most of my games from people who are new to pinball. Not brilliant, but a decent game especially for the price, which seems to usually be around $800. That number seems to be lower on this forum, but much higher on eBay.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
Machine - For Sale
Rhinelander, WI

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thoughts-on-price-check-shaq-attack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.