(Topic ID: 294425)

Thoughts on Pinball Adventures

By Charlemagne1987

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

972503_7a2763b3ffed468482a6930c4ac757c9_mv2 (resized).jpg
    bullshit-lies.gif
    Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 11.35.57 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 6.36.20 AM (resized).png
    200.gif
    Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 10.54.59 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 10.55.07 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 10.54.39 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 10.54.34 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 10.54.28 AM (resized).png
    elementals (resized).jpg
    C8E6F566-2BA0-44D0-B41D-D2B0FC57197F.jpeg
    110B0C56-D0BD-4119-A03C-E1BE9A120EB6 (resized).jpeg
    mcbain (resized).jpg
    thats-wack-pinball-game (resized).jpg
    4F75A526-A494-4C0E-BE1B-ACFF764E6F0C (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Haymaker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 2 years ago

Hes a wish.com version of billy mays, known swindler, jackass, and all around jerk. PA is probably nothing more than a tax write off for him or some other way of sweeping money around. He constantly clutches his pearls when called out and is quick to attack in the most hilarious fashion possible at the slightest hint of negativity towards him. There might be some other weird stuff about him online too but the bottom line is that the guy is a clown and should be avoided. I just hope he is not using Dave Sanders as a pawn in his schemes.

#38 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:Does this mean Zombie Sushi is on the backburner?!

Yeah is that the real game number 2 and this is game #3? Nothing about this guy makes any sense.

#56 2 years ago

He's like if you took Robert Mueller but cut the IQ in half and made him smoke a pound of weed

#69 2 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Yes, but which is worse honestly. I guess I would take the non-lawyer asshole.

Macbain is worse. Just because he isn't a lawyer himself doesn't mean hes not still a litigious dbag. He just pays other people to do his dirty work, or at least constantly threatens it.

Credit were credit is due though, Andrew has at least shown boxes full of parts for his games. Something Robert has yet to accomplish.

2 weeks later
    #74 2 years ago

LMFAO a white board? I think you mean white wood. Andrew, you never cease to amaze me

#85 2 years ago

MacBain is a fascinating lolcow

#88 2 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

So he complains about trolls tuining everything, then immediately trolls Todd? This guy must have fallen out of the irony tree and hit every branch on the way down.

He doesn't even know what troll means. He constantly uses it incorrectly.

Quoted from TreyBo69:

He's either even dumber than he appears to be or an Andy Kaufman level troll

its the former

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Haymaker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thoughts-on-pinball-adventures-?tu=Haymaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.