Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Eskaybee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Budget - about 4500
    Needs right upper flipper
    Good theme and music!

Thoughts? JP was my first choice but I've owned before. Anything I'm not giving a shot based on my history?

Suggestions welcome!

EDIT - Winner = Star Trek Pro.

#2 6 years ago

Star Trek the Next Generation

#3 6 years ago

How about a game that you won't sell after a couple of weeks that's my suggestion

#4 6 years ago

Haha I'll keep that in mind!

As for sttng.... Great suggestion and I love the layout but not a trekie and the game is saturated with it as it should be. Maybe though....

#5 6 years ago

Original Spider-Man

#6 6 years ago

Judge Derdd

#7 6 years ago

No good gofers

#8 6 years ago

White water for sure!

#9 6 years ago

ST Pro. Best Pro model that’s out there. Within your budget, upper flipper, 3 ramps, color changing shot arrows, spinner, drop, decent toy w/ magnet.

Awesome complement to MET.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

ST Pro. Best Pro model that’s out there. Within your budget, upper flipper, 3 ramps, color changing shot arrows, spinner, drop, decent toy w/ magnet.
    Awesome complement to MET.

I literally was just thinking about this as a choice. Not big into star trek but will look into it

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

I literally was just thinking about this as a choice. Not big into star trek but will look into it

Never watched the shows. Only saw the first movie and remember nothing about it.

People in my family haven’t even gotten to that point, but I still put a ST Pro in my parents’ basement for when the grandkids go over and it’s the hit of each holiday get together. Plus for a stand-alone game I play every other week or so, I’m yet to get bored with it in the slightest (owned for 1.5 years now).

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Haha I'll keep that in mind!
    As for sttng.... Great suggestion and I love the layout but not a trekie and the game is saturated with it as it should be. Maybe though....

Don't have to be a trekie to enjoy the game . When I was in highschool I had never watched STtNG but I was playing that game a bunch . I thought if the game is this good then the show must be alright , so I started watching the show (which I also ended up enjoying) . Also I have never seen The Walking Dead but I really like the pinball machine .

#13 6 years ago

Yeah I agree but the old one compared to the new one (ST) seems to be pushing it much more.

As a final update - next game is......Star Trek Pro! Just need to find one.

Thanks guys.

#14 6 years ago

I currently have 3 with upper right flipper. Dirty Harry, The Shadow and Star Trek. I would recommend Spider-Man VE. The Hobbit has an upper right flipper too!!

#15 6 years ago

Shadow or Indy 500

#16 6 years ago

Get ST PRO (fun pin). Sell aliens (scrap your avatar) and sell GB - get JJPOTC-LE. It's going to be something special, and it works

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thoughts-on-next-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.