You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
#1 6 years ago

Hey guys,

Topic says it all.

A friend of my wife is looking to clean out parents house and she has a Mademoiselle and a 6 player bowling game.

From the few pics the pin looks ok and the bowler a little rougher.

Thoughts on the pin?

No sure if they think it's worth a ton or not.

I will only push if you all think it's worth it because the Supreme Commander (aka wife) is not keen on me picking up another unless I get rid of one.

So please let me know.

Thanks,

Bert

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#2 6 years ago

Can you send any other pictures? Cabinet looks like it will clean up. If playfield and backglass are real nice you might want to think about picking it up. A couple of hundred bucks is all its worth since you will be putting many hours work into it and it isn't by any means a sought after woodrail. No Special when lit and winning the double match feature for 10 replays isn't going to happen that often unless you plan on playing hundreds of games. Might not be the best player in your EM collection but I love the style and look of it!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thoughts-on-mademoiselle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.