Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by bluespin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Thoughts on Fastenal”

• I've used Fastenal to ship uncrated with perfect results would use them again 17 votes
      94%
    • I've used Fastenal to ship uncrated and will never do it again 1 vote
      6%
    • I've had mixed results, some minor stuff but would probably use again 0 votes

(18 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

76492279-304A-4153-A017-28F436DA8B94 (resized).jpeg
    E1476827-2640-4347-B0FA-65C49A2724F9 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manadams.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

So with a game shipping with legs on, are they still loaded / unloaded with a forklift? Or just man handled onto / off a lift gate?

STI- usually ships with legs on and head down, game is insured, games they've picked up from me were moved with a hydraulic cart onto a lift gate into a truck. Don't know if they use a forklift in-between deliveries.

Fastenal- you have to bring to them and strap to a pallet, not insured unless game is crated, they move it around with a forklift.

#25 2 years ago
    Quoted from Oldgoat:

By the way, where are people getting pallets?

Check behind your local Home Depot or Lowes. The Fastenal near me usually has them out back also.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manadams.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thoughts-on-fastenal?tu=manadams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.