20140510_175941_resized.jpg
photo (87).JPG
bad strokers dracula.jpg
85520.jpg
85506.jpg
8640562958_83efa8ecf5_b.jpg
imagesCAQODL7G.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skyemont.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Need some feed back. I have played Congo a hand full of times. I am getting one this weekend from a friend. Would love to know the pros and cons about this game. Sold my TOTAN so I have a empty spot in game room.

#10 9 years ago

So far Congo sounds great. I am looking forward to getting it this weekend. I have had over 125 pinballs run thru my house but never this one.

Quoted from Phetishboy:

I sold my TOTAN to buy a Congo. I owned my TOTAN for 2 months, I've owned my Congo for almost 3 years. Great pin, possibly my favorite of all time.

I have owned 2 TOTAN and just can't get into it.

#24 9 years ago

WOW. This pin has alot of love and only a few dislikes. I am excited and can't wait. Thanks OTTOgd but will wait and experience the game play modes. Looks like the design by John Trudeau is a hit. And i may add that the art work by Kevin O'Connor is pretty cool too. How is the sound/music? Played it at the Allentown show but could not hear it at all. Very loud there with all the other pinballs. I can watch videos but its difference in person.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from AhhhBisto:

The ppl who own one think there sitting on a Gem.

Tomorrow i will be sitting on a gem. Pics coming...

#59 9 years ago

Found two different colors on Congo. Not sure which one i like the best. Your thoughts?

85506.jpg85506.jpg 85520.jpg85520.jpg
#64 9 years ago

As soon as I get it tomorrow I will check it out. I have started to Mirror Chrome my AFM from Mike and it looks great.

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

I know the feeling. It was my first pin and I had no idea it was coming. I thought the whole game crashed and for about a second all I could think about was how am I gonna fix this. Lol

Cant wait to experience this.

#71 9 years ago

Wow. That probably changes my mind. Mirror Chrome looks fantastic on Congo.

#78 9 years ago

Okay! Here are a few pictures of the Congo i got today. Boy she needs a complete tear down. Flippers rebuilt, all new rubbers, etc.. Lots of tlc. But i love doing this so its going to be fun. Question for Congo owners, this one is all white on the sides and backbox. Is this faded or were there two different color Congos around? If its faded, it sure looks evenly faded. LOL

photo (87).JPGphoto (87).JPG

#79 9 years ago

Okay! Here are a few pictures of the Congo i got today. Boy she needs a complete tear down. Flippers rebuilt, all new rubbers, etc.. Lots of tlc. But i love doing this so its going to be fun. Question for Congo owners, this one is all white on the sides and backbox. Is this faded or were there two different color Congos around? If its faded, it sure looks evenly faded. LOL

photo (84).JPGphoto (84).JPG photo (85).JPGphoto (85).JPG photo (86).JPGphoto (86).JPG photo (87).JPGphoto (87).JPG
#82 9 years ago

Thanks Rarehero. That takes care of that question.

#83 9 years ago

Are decals available? I have not been able to locate them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Dickinson, TX
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 32.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colorado Springs, CO
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skyemont.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thoughts-on-congo-1?tu=Skyemont and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.