• Latest reply 8 years ago by Craig
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20141016_203456.jpg
20141016_203502.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 8 years ago

I really enjoy AMH and am looking forward to mine greatly!

Fun to shoot, funny, and VERY challenging to go deep in the game. Well built and code continues to roll in for an already very solid showing.

I would take AMH over MM everyday and twice on tuesdays.

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Now, will AMH go up in price? Who knows.

more importantly. Who TF cares!

AMH is obviously liked by enough people to sell out 150 and that is the great thing. We now legitimatly have 3 companies making pinball machines and innovating along the way with new and interesting things.

I personally am rooting for spooky and what AMH represents alone is the important thing. I think AMH being out there is fantastic for all of pinball and I really am guessing we will see spooky morph into the botique pinball manufacturer as much as anything. Making games is obviously something they excell at so if someone designs a good game then I bet spooky could be the perfect company to help them actually make them.

On the whole, people enjoy playing AMH and find it to be fun and funny.
Many of us are collectors so the limited nature surely helped it along as having something unique in a collection is fun also.

We should all be cheering on the 1 small start up to actually do this the right way and bring games into the real world rather than being so concerned about if the FMV goes up or down...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thoughts-on-americas-most-haunted?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.